Welcome to Gaia! ::

Since there are only two mainstream parties, if you have the charisma, which party would you align yourself to: Democrat or Republican?

And if you want to be president, make sure you don't have any skeletons in the closet, both literally and figuratively. As a starting point, assuming that you're even remotely serious, have you considered trying out for some other lesser political office first like mayor or county clerk?
Avgvsto
g-nome
get a degree in something that makes sense. like buisness and managment, start you own company show how its been sucessfull improve the comunity first then when you hit about 30-40 try for pres. its more of a cumulation of all you have done, then a single thing you strive for.
THis seems to be proven fail safe considering the last election.
xd yay quoted! im quoting you. ( that formula is the way they did it in the 1890s too biggrin )

Hilarious Prophet

Kingstonalloy
Since there are only two mainstream parties, if you have the charisma, which party would you align yourself to: Democrat or Republican?

And if you want to be president, make sure you don't have any skeletons in the closet, both literally and figuratively. As a starting point, assuming that you're even remotely serious, have you considered trying out for some other lesser political office first like mayor or county clerk?
Democrat, they appeal to youth and the young are a huge voter block. Mayor isn't good enough because you don't change the world that way.
Jacque De Molay
I know that I would be perfect for the job of President of the United States. I've known since I was a small boy and I realize that I must be President.

I want to know how this will be done. I cherish the thought of changing your life for the better. I am proud to be an American and I am convinced that my life is for service to the world. My work ethic is extremely strong and I refuse to waste your time by doing a monotonous job for 8 hours a day. I am completely convinced that this can and will happen. America is a nation of dreamers and visionaries and has been since it's inception. It is like Americans to carve a path and assist one another in doing so. I believe that our problems as a nation can and will be resolved.

It's not going to change anything unless you want to go postal.
I might vote for you. Confidence in yourself inspires others to be confident in you.

Hilarious Prophet

deadroosters
Jacque De Molay
I know that I would be perfect for the job of President of the United States. I've known since I was a small boy and I realize that I must be President.

I want to know how this will be done. I cherish the thought of changing your life for the better. I am proud to be an American and I am convinced that my life is for service to the world. My work ethic is extremely strong and I refuse to waste your time by doing a monotonous job for 8 hours a day. I am completely convinced that this can and will happen. America is a nation of dreamers and visionaries and has been since it's inception. It is like Americans to carve a path and assist one another in doing so. I believe that our problems as a nation can and will be resolved.

Postal, like the mail?
Jacque De Molay
deadroosters
Jacque De Molay

Postal, like the mail?

Postal, like, kill all your co-workers.

Hilarious Prophet

deadroosters
Jacque De Molay
deadroosters
Jacque De Molay

Postal, like the mail?

I'll need their help to get jobs done, speaking of jobs! I can get everybody employed.
Jacque De Molay
deadroosters
Jacque De Molay
deadroosters
Jacque De Molay

Postal, like the mail?

I'll need their help to get jobs done, speaking of jobs! I can get everybody employed.

I'm not gonna start voting for anything less than no more government.

Hilarious Prophet

deadroosters
Jacque De Molay
deadroosters
Jacque De Molay
deadroosters
Jacque De Molay

Postal, like the mail?

If you want no government why would you vote?
Jacque De Molay
deadroosters
Jacque De Molay
deadroosters
Jacque De Molay
Postal, like the mail?

If there was a vote to dissolve the government, I'd be down to vote in that. Otherwise, no.

Hilarious Prophet

deadroosters
Jacque De Molay
deadroosters
Jacque De Molay
deadroosters
Jacque De Molay
Postal, like the mail?

If there was a vote to dissolve the government, I'd be down to vote in that. Otherwise, no.
That sounds like a totally bad idea unless I'm leading the civilian militias. Food raid!
Jacque De Molay
deadroosters
Jacque De Molay
deadroosters
Jacque De Molay

That sounds like a totally bad idea unless I'm leading the civilian militias. Food raid!

Mm, seizure of corporate assets. Tasty delicious munchable assets.

Hilarious Prophet

deadroosters
Jacque De Molay
deadroosters
Jacque De Molay
deadroosters
Jacque De Molay

Mm, seizure of corporate assets. Tasty delicious munchable assets.
I bet Microsoft and Google will attenpt global corporate takeover. Google will win.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff