Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Prophet

Quasirnodo A Go-Go
So you're Peter Wiggin.
I refuse to steal power from the people.
Jacque De Molay
Fermionic
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic
Jacque De Molay
Fermionic
Are you gay or an atheist?
That doesn't matter, does it?

Not for most, but I'm particular lonely at this moment.

I knew it. ninja

Knew what?
He knows you are a good man with a good heart. He knew that you believe in those who are destined to change the world and make a difference in the hearts and minds of cynics.

That's a very poor thing for a prospective President to say.
Impact Warning
LEGALIZE WEED YOU ******** UP TO WASHINGTON IT'S LEGAL UP HERE NOW

Hilarious Prophet

Fermionic
Jacque De Molay
Fermionic
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic

I knew it. ninja

Knew what?
He knows you are a good man with a good heart. He knew that you believe in those who are destined to change the world and make a difference in the hearts and minds of cynics.

Maybe, but it's true.
Jabbering jackanape! The arduous path to the house of white is not to be taken slightingly! Did not Roseanne of the Barr clan fail completely in her endeavor to conquer the office of oblong because her crusade was so devoid of sobriety? Indeed, the humor-handing hussy hardly had a ball of snow's chance through Hades. And you, with your indetermination infinite? Do not embarrass yourself, autoperturbant primate.

Tricky Fairy

10,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
I firmly believe anyone who actually wants a job in power will be bad for it.
Jacque De Molay
Fermionic
Jacque De Molay
Fermionic
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic

I knew it. ninja

Knew what?

Maybe, but it's true.

No it isn't.

Hilarious Prophet

That Cursed Number
Jabbering jackanape! The arduous path to the house of white is not to be taken slightingly! Did not Roseanne of the Barr clan fail completely in her endeavor to conquer the office of oblong because her crusade was so devoid of sobriety? Indeed, the humor-handing hussy hardly had a ball of snow's chance through Hades. And you, with your indetermination infinite? Do not embarrass yourself, autoperturbant primate.
I know what I'm destined for.

Hilarious Prophet

Fermionic
Jacque De Molay
Fermionic
Jacque De Molay
Fermionic

Knew what?

Maybe, but it's true.

No it isn't.
Oh? Yes it is.
Jacque De Molay
Fermionic
Jacque De Molay
Fermionic
Jacque De Molay
Fermionic

Knew what?

Maybe, but it's true.

No it isn't.
Oh? Yes it is.

That's a polite thing to say.

Hilarious Prophet

Fermionic
Jacque De Molay
Fermionic
Jacque De Molay
Fermionic

Maybe, but it's true.

No it isn't.
Oh? Yes it is.

Thank you, you're a good person.
Jacque De Molay
Fermionic
Jacque De Molay
Fermionic
Jacque De Molay
Fermionic

Maybe, but it's true.

No it isn't.
Oh? Yes it is.

Thank you, you're a good person.

Of course I am, my charms are irresistible.

Anxious Humorist

14,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hero 100
g-nome
Jacque De Molay
g-nome
get a degree in something that makes sense. like buisness and managment, start you own company show how its been sucessfull improve the comunity first then when you hit about 30-40 try for pres. its more of a cumulation of all you have done, then a single thing you strive for.
How involved in politics do I need to be to run for President?

its a cumulation of all you have done.
so try for senator first, getting there will be a chore and getting a party tp like you without being their doll? even harder being pres is a 8-5 job with allot of stress very few presidents have been glorious they usually only become stars when the econmy is doin well.

This sounds about right. The senator part especially. Most people running for President usually do better if they're a senator or a governor.
Jacque De Molay
That Cursed Number
I know what I'm destined for.
I think I'm destined to overthrow you as well... We should work things out. And make a plan before that happens. I'd prefer peace but I think our sides won't agree. We can always fake your death!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff