Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Prophet

Kokiri Prodigy
Jacque De Molay
Fermionic
Are you gay or an atheist?
That doesn't matter, does it?

You can't be serious.
In a nation where everyone is allowed to love whoever they want and practice any religion they want; why should that matter?

Fanatical Zealot

I don't want to be president; at best, I want Stephen Colbert to be president.

I feel as if I have a lot of good ideas but I want to run them over with, "the people", and scientists and whatnot before enacting them.

I'm pretty sure I'm right but you never know, you could be wrong, a with a decision this big I want to make sure I'm right. xp
Jacque De Molay
Fermionic

Not for most, but I'm particular lonely at this moment.
Jacque De Molay
g-nome
Jacque De Molay
g-nome
get a degree in something that makes sense. like buisness and managment, start you own company show how its been sucessfull improve the comunity first then when you hit about 30-40 try for pres. its more of a cumulation of all you have done, then a single thing you strive for.
How involved in politics do I need to be to run for President?

its a cumulation of all you have done.
so try for senator first, getting there will be a chore and getting a party tp like you without being their doll? even harder being pres is a 8-5 job with allot of stress very few presidents have been glorious they usually only become stars when the econmy is doin well.
Which party will get the most votes? What do you mean a doll?
neither, both its really about how you stand on your ideals and what you repersent, the thing is there are tomany politians that simnply lie about who they are what they stand for and take bribes, its corruption at its finest. pardon i mean to say that its legisitive privilage at its finest. forgive me i am bias on this subject and would consider being president a punishment, one i would asume if i was needed but not before i made the rest of the political comunity bow their heads in service to me. simply put we need a strong leader that can rally BOTH parties under a common flag, the democrats are trying at this point but their instead attempting to push their own agenda by using symbolism and iconism to mask what they really want. while the republican war machine as started throwing sludge, they are very good at this. some of the best laid plans of many good and rigtous people have been stopped by a well placed word from the "red party affliates" look it up its easy to spot.

g-nome signing off a topic im not too freindly with.
brofist of the heavens OUT!

Fanatical Zealot

Fermionic
Jacque De Molay
Fermionic

I knew it. ninja

Hilarious Prophet

Suicidesoldier#1
It's my birthright to run for President and I intend to fulfill it.

Quote:
I feel as if I have a lot of good ideas but I want to run them over with, "the people", and scientists and whatnot before enacting them.
You should be obligated to run ideas by the people.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure I'm right but you never know, you could be wrong, a with a decision this big I want to make sure I'm right. xp
I will foster this nation with time tested principles that have been proven to work.

Fanatical Zealot

Jacque De Molay
Suicidesoldier#1

Quote:

Quote:
I will foster this nation with time tested principles that have been proven to work.

Well, like what?

Also it's no-one's birthright to be president, per say. xp

Hilarious Prophet

Suicidesoldier#1
Jacque De Molay
Suicidesoldier#1

Quote:

Quote:

Well, like what?

Also it's no-one's birthright to be president, per say. xp
Leadership is the right of those who command it. In a nation of people who expect the best we can't afford to perform subpar, not when there are those who deal with the pain that stems from a loss of opportunity. I stand for a nation built by the people. I stand for the love of your fellow American. I stand for those who cannot and I stand for the United States of America!
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic
Jacque De Molay
Fermionic

I knew it. ninja

Knew what?

Hilarious Prophet

Fermionic
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic
Jacque De Molay
Fermionic

I knew it. ninja

Knew what?
He knows you are a good man with a good heart. He knew that you believe in those who are destined to change the world and make a difference in the hearts and minds of cynics.

Dangerous Reveler

LEGALIZE WEED YOU ********

Hilarious Prophet

Impact Warning
LEGALIZE WEED YOU ********] I promise that the right choice will be made.

Hilarious Prophet

prof-whoriarty
good luck bro
Thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items