Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Prophet

I know that I would be perfect for the job of President of the United States. I've known since I was a small boy and I realize that I must be President.

I want to know how this will be done. I cherish the thought of changing your life for the better. I am proud to be an American and I am convinced that my life is for service to the world. My work ethic is extremely strong and I refuse to waste your time by doing a monotonous job for 8 hours a day. I am completely convinced that this can and will happen. America is a nation of dreamers and visionaries and has been since it's inception. It is like Americans to carve a path and assist one another in doing so. I believe that our problems as a nation can and will be resolved.
Get smart, gain authority, work for the community's benefit or become George Bush III.

Hilarious Prophet

Dostya
Get smart, gain authority, work for the community's benefit or become George Bush III.
I will not throw away the future of this country for personal gain. When you said get smart I believe you're hinting the existence of something I need to know. How do you gain authority?
I wouldn't vote for you.
get a degree in something that makes sense. like buisness and managment, start you own company show how its been sucessfull improve the comunity first then when you hit about 30-40 try for pres. its more of a cumulation of all you have done, then a single thing you strive for.

Hilarious Prophet

~Sara~
I wouldn't vote for you.
There will always be those who are against the positive change that paves the new direction into the future. Just know this, the truth is a guide that I will never abandon.
good luck bro

Hilarious Prophet

g-nome
get a degree in something that makes sense. like buisness and managment, start you own company show how its been sucessfull improve the comunity first then when you hit about 30-40 try for pres. its more of a cumulation of all you have done, then a single thing you strive for.
How involved in politics do I need to be to run for President?

Hygienic Gawker

So you're Peter Wiggin.

Except without the actually-taking-power bit since this is the real world
Jacque De Molay
g-nome

its a cumulation of all you have done.
so try for senator first, getting there will be a chore and getting a party tp like you without being their doll? even harder being pres is a 8-5 job with allot of stress very few presidents have been glorious they usually only become stars when the econmy is doin well.
Are you gay or an atheist?

Hilarious Prophet

g-nome
Jacque De Molay
g-nome

its a cumulation of all you have done.
so try for senator first, getting there will be a chore and getting a party tp like you without being their doll? even harder being pres is a 8-5 job with allot of stress very few presidents have been glorious they usually only become stars when the econmy is doin well.
Which party will get the most votes? What do you mean a doll?

Hilarious Prophet

Fermionic
That doesn't matter, does it?
Jacque De Molay
Fermionic
That doesn't matter, does it?

You can't be serious.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items