No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
TheArgus
bonnie leechi
im confused and paranoid and freaked out about all you crazy americans and your threats eek

Hey, be cool, don't sweat it... okay?

whoa...ur siggy...it...whoa....haha
Deficit
TheArgus
bonnie leechi
im confused and paranoid and freaked out about all you crazy americans and your threats eek

Hee hee *roffles to himself*
Ain't it just the s**t? xp
Deficit
TheArgus
bonnie leechi

YOUR SIGGY IS ******** CREEPY ITS GONA GIVE ME NIGHTMARES
*pulls out a glass bubbler and starts smoking some northern lights*
Ulrik_The_Slayer
bonnie leechi
yes you know it. i was smokin the weeeeeeeeed. 3nodding domokun xd scream stressed eek

Yes considering the fact that you have no idea what your doing when your smoking weed...most of these people probley dont even know what the ******** they are talking about. so how bout your shut up plz, attenion whore.

My Ulrik, you get so angry. Take a deep breath *loads sedatives in darts*. Now, I don't see how someone is an attetnion whore when they are claiming that they smoke weed. Perhaps they're stupid, and they want to kill their bodu, but they're not attention whores. An attention whore is someone who says things just so that people will start giving them attention, like the people who start those stupid flame war boards.
your stupid xd
Sesshoumaru_88486
Ulrik_The_Slayer
bonnie leechi
yes you know it. i was smokin the weeeeeeeeed. 3nodding domokun xd scream stressed eek

Yes considering the fact that you have no idea what your doing when your smoking weed...most of these people probley dont even know what the ******** they are talking about. so how bout your shut up plz, attenion whore.

My Ulrik, you get so angry. Take a deep breath *loads sedatives in darts*. Now, I don't see how someone is an attetnion whore when they are claiming that they smoke weed. Perhaps they're stupid, and they want to kill their bodu, but they're not attention whores. An attention whore is someone who says things just so that people will start giving them attention, like the people who start those stupid flame war boards.

Yo Sesh, you can shoot me with one of those darts if you wanna... sweatdrop
r u stupid?!
bonnie leechi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TheArgus
curiouser and curiouser...
Sacka-8181
TheArgus

I refuse to participate in an asinine flame war.
Nice pictures, though. You ******** dickhead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff