Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
nihilgrim
chainmailleman

Women are respectable? Thats news to me.

How would you expect to meet one when you aren't respectable and hang off of floozies?

Again, women are respectable?
omg a P!nk reference! I love it.
chainmailleman
nihilgrim
chainmailleman

How would you expect to meet one when you aren't respectable and hang off of floozies?

As each woman is an individual, it depends on the person. You stated that women are lowering the bar. That means there was something to be lowered, i.e. respectable behavior. Even if you view most women as dishonorable, there are always going to be exceptions. The reason this is news to you is because you hang around shitty people then conclude everyone is shitty. To which I ask:

Chatty Smoker

Pantsukon
chainmailleman
If women want to keep lowering the bar and making it easier for men everywhere, go right ahead. A couple of you will carry my kids and wonder why I won't cohabitate or marry you. Respect is earned not given.

Like anybody would sleep with you. rofl

It is funny when men assume women will want to sleep with them after saying stuff like that. I don't think anyone's value should be based on their sex life. If someone had 50 sex partners or just 1, it doesn't change who they are.

If you found the girl of your dreams and then found out she slept with "too many" people and left her, that's your loss. I personally don't care about my partner's past sex life. What matters is he's committed now and obviously not sleeping around anymore (and is STD free).

Sex Symbol

If you have sex with alot of people unprotected during a short amount of time, you are a slut. Sex may be natural for humans etc, but it's not healthy letting that many dicks in your v****a. Plus it's not safe/healthy. STD's, just saying.

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
nihilgrim
chainmailleman
nihilgrim
chainmailleman

As each woman is an individual, it depends on the person. You stated that women are lowering the bar. That means there was something to be lowered, i.e. respectable behavior. Even if you view most women as dishonorable, there are always going to be exceptions. The reason this is news to you is because you hang around shitty people then conclude everyone is shitty. To which I ask:

What is respectable behavior? As we are on the subject of individuals....

What you find respectable, is not with another. Just remember what title this thread has.

Aged Codger

chainmailleman
raggedy man goodbye
chainmailleman
kakteed
chainmailleman
Jacque De Molay
I suppose I want a girl worth fighting for.

Women worth fighting for are more rare than Protium in a natural state. And this kind of discussion doesn't help their situation either.....

Sort of want to be a person worth fighting for.

But I always feel like it'll land me shitty guys who think they're members of the round table.

I haven't been wrong yet, unfortunately.

You need a d**k. A d**k is close enough to an a*****e that he smells like one, but where an a*****e just talks s**t, a d**k delivers.

isn't that the same line you repeatedly use to describe yourself
it doesnt even make sense your d**k shouldnt be smelling like s**t
and dicks dont deliver, vaginas do dicks just help make the product
so i guess you should want to be a v****a

My d**k smells like s**t for the same reason you can't sit down without leaning to one side. FYI....

no you just have horrible hygiene and possibly an infection

also in reference to the whole slut pride thing, it's because people always say that if you dress/act slutty, you had it coming

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Princezz Brianna
Pantsukon
chainmailleman
If women want to keep lowering the bar and making it easier for men everywhere, go right ahead. A couple of you will carry my kids and wonder why I won't cohabitate or marry you. Respect is earned not given.

Like anybody would sleep with you. rofl

It is funny when men assume women will want to sleep with them after saying stuff like that. I don't think anyone's value should be based on their sex life. If someone had 50 sex partners or just 1, it doesn't change who they are.

If you found the girl of your dreams and then found out she slept with "too many" people and left her, that's your loss. I personally don't care about my partner's past sex life. What matters is he's committed now and obviously not sleeping around anymore (and is STD free).

1. I don't assume anything. If a woman wants to sleep with me, thats what she wants to do for whatever reasons she feels valid. What I post here on Gaia does not affect my sex life in the real world.

2. It does matter when your viewing the other as a potential mate with the intention of producing children. You don't buy a car with over 7 owners and expect it to reliably get you from point A to B.

3. The girl of my dreams hasn't had "too many" partners. She wouldn't be the girl of my dreams otherwise. Kinda like being too fat. Or too whatever. Too much of anything is a bad thing.
chainmailleman

What you find respectable, is not with another. Just remember what title this thread has.

It varies by society and by the individual. As I was directing my comments at you, I was going by your assumed definition of respectable behavior. You don't respect promiscuous people, yet you sleep with them and supposedly bear their children, which is where the confusion comes in. Do you find women incapable of being chaste? Don't you care about having a relationship with someone you respect?

Hellraiser

Wan bam thank you ma'am

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
nihilgrim
chainmailleman

It varies by society and by the individual. As I was directing my comments at you, I was going by your assumed definition of respectable behavior. You don't respect promiscuous people, yet you sleep with them and supposedly bear their children, which is where the confusion comes in. Do you find women incapable of being chaste? Don't you care about having a relationship with someone you respect?

I never said I don't respect promiscuous people. Infact I give "high fives" to all of my friends (men and women) when they walk up with a "glow".

I just don't respect women in general. A few have earned it. But the majority just don't. I don't respect any of my kid's mothers because of what they did. I did not say "I do" and promise to stay monogamous. They did. That is why I shun them the way I do. They are bad investments.

The one thing that remains constant in all of my posts on the subject is investment. I value people on how well of an investment they are. If I spend time with person A, will it benefit both of us or not?

Sluts are not a good investment. If she's willing to bang a guy within hours of meeting him, what does that say about the years of investment your about to spend into her?

Again, a person's value is based upon investment. How much they can return over a period of time.

As selfish as this sounds, it's logically sound. It's what keeps guys like me rolling along, pissing off our male peers by banging their wives whom are more than willing to throw years of investment down the toilet faster than an unwanted pregnancy on prom night for nothing but a night of passion.
Pantsukon
Preach.
If you are a slut shamer, I just hope you get in a car crash. I don't want you to die tho, just to live the full consequences of the crash like a proper human being you probably aren't. heart

Discuss
-Slut shaming
-Our little friends

"I'm not a slut, I just love love"

Perfect definition of a distinction without a difference.

That's exactly what a slut is, a person who loves love.
chainmailleman
I never said I don't respect promiscuous people. Infact I give "high fives" to all of my friends (men and women) when they walk up with a "glow".

I just don't respect women in general. A few have earned it. But the majority just don't. I don't respect any of my kid's mothers because of what they did. I did not say "I do" and promise to stay monogamous. They did. That is why I shun them the way I do. They are bad investments.

The one thing that remains constant in all of my posts on the subject is investment. I value people on how well of an investment they are. If I spend time with person A, will it benefit both of us or not?

Sluts are not a good investment. If she's willing to bang a guy within hours of meeting him, what does that say about the years of investment your about to spend into her?

Again, a person's value is based upon investment. How much they can return over a period of time.

As selfish as this sounds, it's logically sound. It's what keeps guys like me rolling along, pissing off our male peers by banging their wives whom are more than willing to throw years of investment down the toilet faster than an unwanted pregnancy on prom night for nothing but a night of passion.

My mistake, I must've have assumed somewhere after reading your posts.

Why don't you respect women "in general"? You stated that respect is earned, not given. Do you apply the same reasoning for men? If so, why differentiate the two?

Maybe there is a disconnect here, but for the most part you know these women were married. That is a red flag right there, by your own word they aren't good investments. Then why invest any time in them? Why have children with them? Isn't that in itself an investment? Why have a child with a woman who would "throw her kid's futures to the wind"? If you are looking at a child as an investment, wouldn't you want them to have the best possible upbringing?

Familiar Poster

skades last laugh
zaptar13
Sex is natural, I don't believe in sluts. We as a species love sex. But they will never take my word for it.
so well put
Short and to the point.

Conservative Consumer

x
x
x

Why are some people here assuming that once people get over slut-shaming that all women are going to drop everything and start having lots of sex? If you want to have sex with multiple partners, that's your choice, but there are also women that choose to only have sex with a significant other or no sex at all. Just to remind some of you.
                                x
                                x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas