Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Ladykiller

Because apparently you are upset about ingesting germs from the garbage (which would be minimal what with it being in a box) which is less harmful to your body than the actual hot pocket itself which is laced with perservatives, salt and other chemicals.

I mean unless your immune system is utter garbage, which i doubt, because then the aforementioned food would be even more destructive.
You're overreacting.

And your mother, although she may have made a mistake did not deserve your abuse. And I don't care how much you claim that Italians always yell. I'm from an asian family, i too know what a family of temper flaring is, as well as arguments over food. But Its a Hot pocket not a meal you yourself prepared. So yeah.. as with many others in this thread: you overreacted by alot and if you think arguing with your mother is more important than a hotpocket and want others to agree with you on a forum, then your either really immature, or a douche.

Shameless Grabber

14,775 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Krazehcakes
Because apparently you are upset about ingesting germs from the garbage (which would be minimal what with it being in a box) which is less harmful to your body than the actual hot pocket itself which is laced with perservatives, salt and other chemicals.

I mean unless your immune system is utter garbage, which i doubt, because then the aforementioned food would be even more destructive.
You're overreacting.

And your mother, although she may have made a mistake did not deserve your abuse. And I don't care how much you claim that Italians always yell. I'm from an asian family, i too know what a family of temper flaring is, as well as arguments over food. But Its a Hot pocket not a meal you yourself prepared. So yeah.. as with many others in this thread: you overreacted by alot and if you think arguing with your mother is more important than a hotpocket and want others to agree with you on a forum, then your either really immature, or a douche.

Germs drive me crazy and I see them as worse than the food. My cholesterol levels are bad, so yea, the food being harmful to my body is clearly a given and I don't care much. I'll die young.

Oh god, no you didn't..."did not deserve your abuse." Ok, here we go, now you've pissed me off. A chunk of my depression stems from HER. A good chunk of my social anxiety stems from HER. And you know what, she doesn't even know about either of them, b/c I have absolutely no trust in her whatsoever. She has caused a s**t load of family relationship issues with both sides of our family. We have nearly no contact with our entire family b/c of her and her alone. She has ripped away most of our family friends, having only some idiots for herself who put up with her (though I think want to drop her b/c she's that horrible to them). She has caused my friends to feel uncomfortable coming to the house b/c she has been a b***h to them in the past. When my sister opened up to her about her depression, my mom actually ******** made fun of her and threw it in her face.

Did not deserve the abuse? I am ******** nice to her compared to how I really should be acting towards her. I minimize my arguing with her as much as possible, and she is one of the biggest instigators of arguments I have ever met in my life. She is the one who lied to the police and almost got my dad arrested (which would undoubtedly get him fired from his job). She is the one who got kidney stones and ignored my dad's warnings (before we knew it was kidney stones) to go to the hospital, then blamed my dad for her not going sooner. She is a liar. She is a manipulator. She is mean. She is vindictive.

Do not ******** dare say she did not deserve it. I don't ******** deserve the massive amount of ******** bullshit I, and my entire family & friends, have ******** put up with from her.

So, go ******** yourself. I'm blocking you now. You've irritated me more than enough.

:Edit:
By the way, I never once asked for people to agree with how I reacted. I wanted to know if what she did was disgusting.

Wrathful Giver

10,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
No, what you did was disgusting. I don't want to hear the bs of "oh if the shoe is on the other foot" either. She's your mom, learn to have respect. Then again you're 25 clearly no one taught it to you.

Popular Raider

Wow. That would horrify my mother. My mom is a germophobe.

Friendly Cultist

I hate to break it to yeah - but parents usually act as if they are always right. I've been ridding horses/learning about them for more then 10 years and my father still believes that he knows more about them/ rides better ( he's owned his horse for two years. wanna know who trained it? Yeah me.) Also there are people who just don't take well to being wrong. However getting into a pissing match over something this small... it's an overreaction.

And I don't care if she called you stupid. You said you were 25? Grow up. Be MATURE, mature people don't get into pissing matches over someone calling them 'stupid'. Maybe if you were 12... but if your twenty-five you REALLY need to either go to anger management due to anger issues ( which is the only acceptable reason for you to blow up like that.) or ******** grow up. Grow some balls, and a thicker hide - trust me your mother calling you stupid is a blessing. At least she didn't look at you and tell you that you should have been gassed with the jews. Yeah I've had that done to me.

About the food thing - people live off of food picked out of the trash. I'm guessing you probably don't eat anything past it's expiry date either. You know food doesn't turn to poison the instant it passes that date right? Also if the sleeve was in the box that was in the garbage I don't see the problem. I also don't see WHY she would have washed her hands - she could have easily picked the box up by a corner that was sticking out, reached inside and then got the sleeve without ever touching the garbage.

Also you should work on your eating habits. I don't care what the excuse is - you had bagel bites for lunch and were planning on having supper at 11 PM - not to mention it wasn't even a good supper. Next time your hungry at 11PM try something like a raw fruit or veggie. You should care about your body - maybe if you did you wouldn't be called stupid. Maybe if you did you wouldn't be so easily pissed off.

Vicious Warlord

Such a whiner. Shut up and eat the damn hot pocket UGH. b***h some where else next time.

Shameless Grabber

14,775 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Saucy_Skirt
No, what you did was disgusting. I don't want to hear the bs of "oh if the shoe is on the other foot" either. She's your mom, learn to have respect. Then again you're 25 clearly no one taught it to you.

Um, are you telling me I should automatically give respect to someone? No. That's not how respect works. Clearly YOU were never taught what respect is about. It's earned, not given.

Hollowlycan2
And I don't care if she called you stupid. You said you were 25? Grow up. Be MATURE, mature people don't get into pissing matches over someone calling them 'stupid'. Maybe if you were 12... but if your twenty-five you REALLY need to either go to anger management due to anger issues ( which is the only acceptable reason for you to blow up like that.) or ******** grow up. Grow some balls, and a thicker hide - trust me your mother calling you stupid is a blessing. At least she didn't look at you and tell you that you should have been gassed with the jews. Yeah I've had that done to me.

I'm sorry, did you just turn this into a pissing match?

Hollowlycan2
About the food thing - people live off of food picked out of the trash. I'm guessing you probably don't eat anything past it's expiry date either. You know food doesn't turn to poison the instant it passes that date right? Also if the sleeve was in the box that was in the garbage I don't see the problem. I also don't see WHY she would have washed her hands - she could have easily picked the box up by a corner that was sticking out, reached inside and then got the sleeve without ever touching the garbage.

I sometimes eat food past its expiration date. Depends on what it is and if it still seems edible. And I still can't bring myself to say I'd have eaten it, regardless. I must have some slight germophobia or something, b/c I seriously cannot do it.

Hollowlycan2
Also you should work on your eating habits. I don't care what the excuse is - you had bagel bites for lunch and were planning on having supper at 11 PM - not to mention it wasn't even a good supper. Next time your hungry at 11PM try something like a raw fruit or veggie. You should care about your body - maybe if you did you wouldn't be called stupid. Maybe if you did you wouldn't be so easily pissed off.

I have tried and failed. Also, it wasn't supper at 11 pm. Like I said, it was a snack. I had an early dinner so I was hungry since I was also up later.

GarnetFae
Such a whiner. Shut up and eat the damn hot pocket UGH. b***h some where else next time.

I won't eat something I find disgusting. How about you piss off?

8,350 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
carrythebones
shouldn't have left the microwave man.
that's when they get ya.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash