Shameless Grabber

14,775 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Vailwolf
Get a job and pay for your own food.

Vintage Baby Deer
That's why you move out... I'd be dead if I was still living with my mom. Come on, you're 25?

~Sweet_Darknesz~
Maybe it's time to move out?

I have a job, but it's currently unstable. Moving out with an unstable job is pretty much the most idiotic move a person could make. By the end of summer, I'll know for sure if it's stable or not. 6 more months...

Benevolent Smoker

Could be worse mate.

Lunatic

Brother Kam
Burn down the house. Problem solved.

I ******** died.

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
i know how it is...
you just gotta fend for yourself sometimes

Dapper Regular

Your reaction was very childish and you should apologize to your mother immediately. I'm sure her intentions were not to contaminate your food (which, if I were to take a guess, she bought).

Wrathful Giver

10,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
MrsDestructo
Someone should beat you to within an inch of your life.

what she said..

11,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
You could get a mini fridge for your room.

Wrathful Giver

10,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
inviso87
Vailwolf

Vintage Baby Deer
That's why you move out... I'd be dead if I was still living with my mom. Come on, you're 25?

~Sweet_Darknesz~

I have a job, but it's currently unstable. Moving out with an unstable job is pretty much the most idiotic move a person could make. By the end of summer, I'll know for sure if it's stable or not. 6 more months...

no, the most idiotic thing you can do is be 25 and yelling at your mom. You're an idiot and an ungrateful t**t.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
1) Why are you touching my food? I am making it, not you.

I know how to do it better.

2) Why my mom has to feel like she is right all the time.

Lots of people do, they don't like to be wrong. It takes a bigger person to admit they were wrong.

3) Still ******** twitching from being disgusted.

I get that feeling when I think of gross things. Like in a supernatural episode about famine, they talk about a couple that ate each other until their stomaches were full. And another guy stuffed twinkies down his throat with a toilet brush.

4) Still hungry. Don't care. Going to bed hungry I guess.

I had one meal today. Chicken Burritos.

5) 1st world problems.

I hate this term, but yeah, I know there are several people that would have eaten that. I don't think you're wrong for not eating something that grosses you out though.

Ruthless Gekko

Adults overly reacting to stupid s**t...

Friendly Millionaire

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yesterday the twig was brown and bare; To-day the glint of green is there; Tomorrow will be leaflets spare;
User Image

heart

My Dad gets on my case over the stupidest little mistakes I make.

User Image
I know no thing so wondrous fair; No miracle so strangely rare; I wonder what will next be there!
~L.H. Bailey
That's rude, but not that big a deal. I'd eat it. I don't waste food.

Dapper Ladykiller

Hotpockets and lunchables are pretty gross.
IF your so worried about a little bit of germs, then why are you eating that disgusting nutritionless empty food anyway?

Shameless Grabber

14,775 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Godzillaindrag
Your reaction was very childish and you should apologize to your mother immediately. I'm sure her intentions were not to contaminate your food (which, if I were to take a guess, she bought).

I see no reason to. If the situation was reverse, she'd never apologize to me and in fact, she'd try to argue even further. If I felt like the situation was reverse and she'd apologize to me, then I'd very likely apologize. But yea, not wasting the words on someone who will likely just turn around and b***h at me.

Saucy_Skirt
MrsDestructo
Someone should beat you to within an inch of your life.

what she said..

Yes, b/c this is clearly something worthy of being beaten to within an inch of my life. People like you are wastes of space. B/c a physical altercation is clearly the best way to go about this. You clearly have some mental issues.

western_eyes
You could get a mini fridge for your room.

Hm, I like this idea. Thank you.

Saucy_Skirt
inviso87
Vailwolf

Vintage Baby Deer

~Sweet_Darknesz~

no, the most idiotic thing you can do is be 25 and yelling at your mom. You're an idiot and an ungrateful t**t.

Uh, people yell at each other, and in this house, yelling is normal. It's the only thing people actually listen to. Talking in a calm manner does jack s**t and has been proven to do jack s**t on numerous occasions. Yelling is what gets the message across. Given your previous quote saying I should be beaten within an inch of my life over this just shows me that YOU are the idiot.

Digital Fiend
I hate this term, but yeah, I know there are several people that would have eaten that. I don't think you're wrong for not eating something that grosses you out though.

So do I, but I felt it actually fit for this.

Chief Chicken Choker II
Adults overly reacting to stupid s**t...

Stupid to you. Like most italians, food is important to me. It's one of the extremely few things that constantly makes me feel good, as it does to most people. Having something like that ruined would piss anyone off (well, maybe if you're not italian....)

Krazehcakes
Hotpockets and lunchables are pretty gross.
IF your so worried about a little bit of germs, then why are you eating that disgusting nutritionless empty food anyway?

I don't get how germs relate to nutritionless food. There's really no connection at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff