Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'll admit I've gotten really pissed off at people over food before. xD My boyfriend still harasses me about the time I almost ran a woman over because he took the first bite of my ice cream. I don't really remember it, but supposedly he was like "You're going to kill her!" and I looked all crazy and said "MAYBE I WILL!"

I really don't like it if people ******** with my food. I have a low tolerance for it. I don't yell, but often I'll refuse to eat food or throw it out because it wasn't made the right way. I'm very paranoid about food/eating in general. Pretty much every day I reject or refuse to eat something for lesser reasons than that.

Hmm. I'm not sure what I would do in this situation. I guess it depends on how hungry I was.

11,725 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
seal pup tirade
The Silent Beast
. She didn't apologize for calling you stupid, yet she's supposed to be the more mature out of the two of you, being your parent.

i loled im sorrry
That is a rather silly statement I guess?

Shameless Nerd

16,100 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
inviso87
5) 1st world problems.

Fanatical Prophet

I ******** HATE IT

WHEN OTHER PEOPLE

TRY TO MESS WITH MY FOOD

SDFGHJKJHGFDSDFGHJK

AND NO I WOULD NOT EAT THAT

I USUALLY REFUSE TO EAT MY FOOD IF ANOTHER PERSON HAS TOUCHED IT WITHOUT WASHING THEIR HANDS DIRECTLY BEFOREHAND

IF SOMEONE PUT MY HOTPOCKET IN A SLEEVE THAT WAS IN THE TRASH

I WOULD FLIP MY s**t

IT WOULD NOT BE PRETTY

I AM VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT HOT POCKETS, AND THAT IS WHY I'M USING SO MUCH CAPSLOCK IN THIS POST.
Honestly, what is in the Hot Pocket is way more disgusting than whatever contamination it got from the sleeve. Nasty.

Tipsy Kitten

Well that's what you get for leaving the microwave

Benevolent Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
1.The microwave would have nuked a good 99% of whatever crap was in your garbage can.

2. Yo mama's rude.

3. You kind of went a little apeshit there. There were better ways to handle that.

4. Little sisters suck, try hiding your food/getting your own fridge/ take something she wants every time she eats your s**t.

5. Learn how to chill out before you go to college. You would have had a mental breakdown living in the apartment I was in. Eight people in a 3 bedroom townhouse, only two people (including myself) ever gave a s**t about cleaning, and five people really enjoyed cooking - the ones who cooked and the ones who cleaned up after the cooking was done did not overlap. Everything was constantly disgusting and nasty. One of the guys living in the basement literally had rotten food laying around. He bought 3 lemons and then forgot about them for 4 months. Green ******** mush. I almost freaking died.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
If you have that much of a butt-hurt over food items, then move out. Simple, no? Yes, it is gross that she did that, but really? How old are you? Freaking out at your parent over something so small? And she did not directly call you stupid either. You said that "She said I was acting stupid..." Well, she was right! You did act ignorant over the situation, and any sane adult would tell you as such.

Perfect Trash

At your age, you should just be thankful that your parents are still housing and feeding you. If you don't like how they do it, then move out, start paying your own way, and do things however you'd like.
I think your mom made a mistake and you ******** up a little as well. First off you shouldn't be yelling or cursing at your mom. Second of all she thought it wouldn't be a big deal. Third, you didn't have to be yelling and overreacting. I understand you probably were upset because it was in the garbage, but honestly you weren't gonna die from eating it...
You also didn't have to go to bed hungry, because you were too prideful to eat the hot pockets.
Yeah, 1st world problems indeed. talk2hand

Capitalist

shut up you soft c**t.
Get a job and pay for your own food.
inviso87

Well, I was calm until she said I was being stupid. Then I got pissed.

Your bf's dad sounds like a rather intolerable person when it comes to food. I absolutely would not be able to stand that.

LMAO, how the hell did he eat that many bananas!? That's so....wow.

Like I said, probably an over-reaction, but believe me. I've been there. Many times. I'm sure everyone has once at some point.

You wouldn't believe how unbearable it is. Everything he does is a healthcode violation. If he were a food business, he'd fail. Harsh chemicals (bleach) around food, substitute laundry detergent or bleach to wash dishes if he has no soap, doesn't wash hands, contaminates food by the not washing of hands.. Then of course, the nasty old food in the fridge for over a week. Some stuff you can see mold growing on already. The refrigerator now has a nasty old food smell that now has seeped into the freezer so the ice tastes like nasty fridge. I want to throw up thinking about it. It's awful.

That's just him. He's a nut job. He comes and stays with my boyfriends dad when he darn well pleases. No warning, just waltzes down. He eats anything and everything in the house because he doesn't have to pay for it, brings only the shirt and pants on his back to stay over a week and just takes his dad's clothes. Just helps himself. You buy a drink for you, now it's his. You buy bananas, he eats them all. But god forbid you touch his food. Then all hell breaks loose. You could write a book on what a nutjob he is. He's awake at 3 in the morning, everyone else has to be. He turns all lights on and slams doors and crap. Decides to tear apart a tv with a hammer and screw driver at 5 in the morning.. I could go on and on....
If the thing she put on the hot pocket had been in a box, and it had not touched the trash, (whatever was inside it, not the box)

Id eat it. People are starving in Africa, Im not gonna complain about something that isn't even a real issue.

Rainbow Smoker

That's why you move out... I'd be dead if I was still living with my mom. Come on, you're 25?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff