Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ever had to kick someone out of your house?

Yes 0.2589928057554 25.9% [ 36 ]
No 0.28057553956835 28.1% [ 39 ]
I live with my parents =( 0.46043165467626 46.0% [ 64 ]
Total Votes:[ 139 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 >

Girl-Crazy Bloodsucker

Adorable Fatcat

I Shall Give You NoMercy
User Image

My thoughts, exactly.

Girl-Crazy Bloodsucker

Mightelove
I Shall Give You NoMercy
User Image

My thoughts, exactly.

Oh my god.
I love your avatar.
emotion_kirakira

Quotable Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Infinite Possibility
Only a woman would b***h about something like this. neutral
Um, duh. Men don't exactly have a good track record of standing up for gender equality.
Never kicked anyone out of my house lol.
Though I get the "If you don't want to date me it's because you're a lesbian."
"You like sports because you're a lesbian."
Nothing bad about homosexuality, though I am not a lesbian.

But it's okay, you have tits. Use that as an advantage.
If he's sexist, be a sexist back. They don't know what to say about that.

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Resonare Praeteriti
Infinite Possibility

This. When you make shitstorms, you confirm stereotypes. If it were me, I would have just said "Nah bro, it just takes a shitload of energy drinks, motivation, and a gun pointed at your head that will fire if you don't study."
Why should I not be offended when someone makes demeaning sexist comments about me? Why should I not be angry? I am not going to be submissive and quiet when someone makes idiotic, sexist, and trivializing comments about my gender. neutral

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Pnyuu
You're acting like a whiny child.
Oh no, somebody doesn't like sexism. Must be a child. Because only children are about gender equality.

Adorable Fatcat

I Shall Give You NoMercy
Mightelove
I Shall Give You NoMercy
User Image

My thoughts, exactly.

Oh my god.
I love your avatar.
emotion_kirakira

Thank you. ^.^

Chatty Lunatic

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Streaker 200
I think the alcohol made all of you way too impassioned about total nonsense. He was just trying to piss you off and you fell for it. And, yeah, he could probably give a s**t about the hard work you did. One person puts it down and you get upset? Just chill. He's having fun being a d**k.

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Indie Damsel
Never kicked anyone out of my house lol.
Though I get the "If you don't want to date me it's because you're a lesbian."
"You like sports because you're a lesbian."
Nothing bad about homosexuality, though I am not a lesbian.

But it's okay, you have tits. Use that as an advantage.
If he's sexist, be a sexist back. They don't know what to say about that.
Lol, you could tell he felt so demasculated, being kicked out of a woman's house by women. It was so much fun yelling at him. He really just didn't know what to say because there was nothing he could say.

Beloved Explorer

I'm sorry you had to do that sad

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
MemoriesOfGreen
I think the alcohol made all of you way too impassioned about total nonsense. He was just trying to piss you off and you fell for it. And, yeah, he could probably give a s**t about the hard work you did. One person puts it down and you get upset? Just chill. He's having fun being a d**k.
Uh, if I was sober I would have reacted the exact same way, as I have in the past. And I had a lot more fun kicking him out of our house than he did being a sexist d**k. Why should I just "chill"? I don't understand why everyone thinks it's okay to tell women they should just accept sexism to not "rock the boat." I will rock the boat damn well if I want to. I'm not going to stay silent and take his "jokes" in stride just so people won't judge me.

I just find it surprising that people in this thread are more offended that I'm against sexism than that guy actually being a sexist a*****e. Oh, wait, I'm not surprised. neutral

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
a peaceful revolt

Good luck to you both. Crazy baby mama. O.o

Enduring Phantom

Sexual Innuendo
Resonare Praeteriti
Infinite Possibility

This. When you make shitstorms, you confirm stereotypes. If it were me, I would have just said "Nah bro, it just takes a shitload of energy drinks, motivation, and a gun pointed at your head that will fire if you don't study."
Why should I not be offended when someone makes demeaning sexist comments about me? Why should I not be angry? I am not going to be submissive and quiet when someone makes idiotic, sexist, and trivializing comments about my gender. neutral

Darling, you're confirming the stereotype of the high strung, uppity, gets-offended-by-every-third-word woman.

Trust me, I see it every day. Guys encounter girls who react as you all the time, and walk away grumbling 'Women. Must be on her period or some s**t'. Guys encounter women like me, and there's that awkward moment where they blink and say 'You aren't going to slap me for that?' and I say 'And be an uptight b***h? Pff, hell naw. We're cool bro.'

I follow the authors' mantra: Show, don't tell.
Madelhari
I kicked someone out for trying to steal my booze.
That's about it.
you're not very nice, are you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas