Welcome to Gaia! ::

with someone, probably on an instant messenger or something because i am probably going to be flamed a lot here, anyway, if you really do want to help me out, send me a pm and ill tell u more. other than that, please do post here so that the topic stays up. (also, some of u may have seen this in chatterbox... but everyone told me that i shud post it here instead so yeah... thats y)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Why not tell a friend?
well, i dont really want anyone i know to know
What in the world are you talking about????
Soul_Maverick

Incest!
HE'S SCREWING HIS MOM! HAHAHAHAHA
Yushin
Soul_Maverick

Incest!
HE'S SCREWING HIS MOM! HAHAHAHAHA

Maybe he is being molested?

I do not want to hear about it unless it's abuse, because I know alot of people who have problems from being raped by their parents. And it irks me to see people enjoy this openly.
you can post random stuff if u want yushin... just please dont be mean alright, and im not doing that. i just have a problem i need to talk to someone about
scrapperguy
you can post random stuff if u want yushin... just please dont be mean alright, and im not doing that. i just have a problem i need to talk to someone about

Well considering we do not know you, stop trolling, get to your point. Nobody here knows you...

But if you want people to respect your affair with your uncle, I do not think that will happen. You brought that on yourself.

Dapper Ladykiller

This is SERIOUS!

Go talk to your teacher or doctor or friend or police and get help NOW.

Do it quickly! confused
im not trolling. pm me if u want me to tell u more
Cuppolove
This is SERIOUS!

Go talk to your teacher or doctor or friend or police and get help NOW.

Do it quickly! confused

Yeah, like the fact that it is inappropriate social subject!

Some people here do not get that. And it really is quite irritating to see these subjects 100 times a night! Get on here and (I slept with my mom) O_O We don't want to know!
scrapperguy
im not trolling. pm me if u want me to tell u more

No you pm me. If I think it is serious, I could help. smile
thats y im leaving it to pms... im not just saying anything out in the open, if ppl want to help, they can. otherwise u dont have to know about it
I'll help if I can. Would you mind PMing me? I'm busy and gotta get off soon tonight. I can talk tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff