Welcome to Gaia! ::

I really do.

Discuss.
Go to the chatterbox, this is an extended debate forum.

Malevolent Firestarter

3,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Bento the spazcat

How much extended discussion do you actually ever participate in instead of playing at mod with these people or making short off topic replies and the like?
Bento the spazcat

I'm trying to have an extended discussion. I think they're the venom of our society. People want to blame ethnic groups for sitting around and not getting anything accomplished, but it's actually just the goddamn hippies.

I want to hear other people's opinions on hippies.

So extended debate me or gtfo.
The Herald of Death
Bento the spazcat

How much extended discussion do you actually ever participate in instead of playing at mod with these people or making short off topic replies and the like?
Plenty, just not under this account because certain people like harassing me for some reason.

Greedy Consumer

[Wizard]
Bento the spazcat

I'm trying to have an extended discussion. I think they're the venom of our society. People want to blame ethnic groups for sitting around and not getting anything accomplished, but it's actually just the goddamn hippies.

Not getting what accomplished, or not getitng anythign accomplished in relation to what?

Malevolent Firestarter

3,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Bento the spazcat
The Herald of Death
Bento the spazcat

Plenty, just not under this account because certain people like harassing me for some reason.

I do believe I know all your accounts that post around here and I'm still not so sure. But I haven't been around here as much recently.

Festive Dabbler

29,590 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Is that you, Eric? ninja
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
[Wizard]
Bento the spazcat

Not getting what accomplished, or not getitng anythign accomplished in relation to what?

I hate hippies, and can't figure out logical reasons why beyond my prejudices, so I'm looking for a fight to expunge my feelings towards them.

Honestly? I really want to group occupiers and other first-year college students in here. These people can't seem to get a job, or at least hold one down. If I'm not turning them down for work for being high during the interview, I'm firing them for being high at work.

Greedy Consumer

[Wizard]
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
[Wizard]
Bento the spazcat

I hate hippies, and can't figure out logical reasons why beyond my prejudices, so I'm looking for a fight to expunge my feelings towards them.

Honestly? I really want to group occupiers and other first-year college students in here. These people can't seem to get a job, or at least hold one down. If I'm not turning them down for work for being high during the interview, I'm firing them for being high at work.
Oh those kinds of hippies lol.

Dedicated Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I hate Hippies too.
catspook
Is that you, Eric? ninja

Me?
And I despise the normal and so-called "Hard-working" people of the United States who fund our wars and consistently put new marionettes into office every four years. I personally don't think it's right to blame a counter-culture movement for the corruption of society when they were just simply trying to change that corruption. Not too many people care enough to try and polish our cracked and crumbling society.

Aged Lunatic

Hippies? What a quaint thing to hate.

Are there really any left? I mean, seriously?

At this point it's like hating Scythians or Picts.

Aged Lunatic

[Wizard]
I think they're the venom of our society. People want to blame ethnic groups for sitting around and not getting anything accomplished, but it's actually just the goddamn hippies.

Almost all of them have died out or become just one of the rat race. They're not in any significant numbers to be venom on anything, let alone society. Hell, it's arguable the movement bled to death once Charles Manson's mug made the cover of time.

So yea, that's my opinion on them; they're a quaint antique that really has no bearing, good or ill, on modern society. They ahve about as much meaning as flappers or beatniks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff