inner grandma
Oh stop
inner grandma
User Image

yo, 2:41am here

ohhh goodness : o

User Image

I'm bored and I can't sleep :c

awe, that happens to me a lot, except tonight, I am actually tired.. but I'm trying to stay up because it's only 9:46pm, and it's like my biological clock is messed up.

Invisible Benefactor

10,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • PvP 200
Oh stop
Envoy of Void
Oh stop
Envoy of Void
Wrong. It is only 8:25PM.
Learn to time.
nuu it's 9:28pm here doe

Oh my god. It's so late.
Let's go to bed.
You.
Me.
My mohawk.
My other mohawk.
A few other mohawks...
Bby plz its just 112 mohawks at once, please understand.

...You didn't even say anything? Whathefuq. I'm out. My mohawk doesn't take this kind of disrespect. WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM, AN AFRO!?

Hardcore Hoarder

17,500 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Oh stop
awe, that happens to me a lot, except tonight, I am actually tired.. but I'm trying to stay up because it's only 9:46pm, and it's like my biological clock is messed up.

User Image

I actually tried to sleep but I was just laying on bed rethinking my life so far
so I thought turning on my laptop would save me lots of trouble

truepac's Bae

Bear

Envoy of Void
Oh stop
Envoy of Void
Oh stop
Envoy of Void
Learn to time.

Oh my god. It's so late.
Let's go to bed.
You.
Me.
My mohawk.
My other mohawk.
A few other mohawks...

...You didn't even say anything? Whathefuq. I'm out. My mohawk doesn't take this kind of disrespect. WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM, AN AFRO!?
I think aliens swooped down and stole my post. crying

I soo did reply

truepac's Bae

Bear

inner grandma
Oh stop

User Image

I actually tried to sleep but I was just laying on bed rethinking my life so far
so I thought turning on my laptop would save me lots of trouble

ohh lol

Invisible Benefactor

10,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • PvP 200
Oh stop
Envoy of Void
Oh stop
Envoy of Void
Oh stop
Envoy of Void
Learn to time.

Oh my god. It's so late.
Let's go to bed.
You.
Me.
My mohawk.
My other mohawk.
A few other mohawks...

I soo did reply

Yeah like I haven't heard that one before. Man, the ********. That weak s**t in here. I'm gonna get plastered. You?

truepac's Bae

Bear

Envoy of Void
Oh stop
Envoy of Void
Oh stop
Envoy of Void

Oh my god. It's so late.
Let's go to bed.
You.
Me.
My mohawk.
My other mohawk.
A few other mohawks...

I soo did reply

Yeah like I haven't heard that one before. Man, the ********. That weak s**t in here. I'm gonna get plastered. You?
lol i'm serious D :

and i'm too tired to get plastered, you have fun doe. i'll be waiting in bed.

Invisible Benefactor

10,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • PvP 200
Oh stop
Envoy of Void
Oh stop
Envoy of Void
Oh stop
Envoy of Void

Oh my god. It's so late.
Let's go to bed.
You.
Me.
My mohawk.
My other mohawk.
A few other mohawks...

I soo did reply

lol i'm serious D :

Get the ******** out of my bed you crazy psycho. Jesus. Also why is everything censored when you reply? You got something against words? And I swear to a** I am going to kick your god.... *hic* YEH the mohawk agrees.
Too tired to get plastered when christmas and new years are around the corner? Seriously? What is life? What is it to lay about when you could get up, dance by the fire and just let loooooose. Hit someone even. Just rock that s**t. Tired is for the old and dead. Ya dun look like either.

truepac's Bae

Bear

Envoy of Void
Oh stop
Envoy of Void
Oh stop
Envoy of Void

I soo did reply

lol i'm serious D :

Get the ******** out of my bed you crazy psycho. Jesus. Also why is everything censored when you reply? You got something against words? And I swear to a** I am going to kick your god.... *hic* YEH the mohawk agrees.
Too tired to get plastered when christmas and new years are around the corner? Seriously? What is life? What is it to lay about when you could get up, dance by the fire and just let loooooose. Hit someone even. Just rock that s**t. Tired is for the old and dead. Ya dun look like either.
lol idk what's with the censored words, but it's funny.
and i'm in MY bed scream much comfier.
i'm saving my plastering for those times, so das why i nee to sleep, ya feel? kgood.

why did I just talk like that. see i am tired.

Invisible Benefactor

10,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • PvP 200
Oh stop
Envoy of Void
Oh stop
Envoy of Void
Oh stop
Envoy of Void

I soo did reply

lol i'm serious D :

i'm saving my plastering for those times, so das why i nee to sleep, ya feel? kgood.

Idon'tthinkitsfunny. It's like 9:18pm... Go to sleep, lightweight.
Jeez... Is this what I'm to be when I age? How troublesome. And fair enough, fine: save it. I feel. I dig. I get it. Okay why the ******** lol....
Envoy of Void
Oh stop
Envoy of Void
Oh stop
Envoy of Void
Oh stop
Envoy of Void

I soo did reply

lol i'm serious D :

Jeez... Is this what I'm to be when I age? How troublesome. And fair enough, fine: save it. I feel. I dig. I get it. Okay why the ******** lol....
Does anyone actually eat Fruit Cake? I always just use it as a sort of cakey plate to hold my other cakes that don't taste like old bricks of fruity leather.

Stellar Lunatic

Omg me too.
Envoy of Void
Oh stop
Envoy of Void
Oh stop
Envoy of Void
Oh stop
Envoy of Void

I soo did reply

lol i'm serious D :

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff