Welcome to Gaia! ::

People hold grudges for too long. It's childish and pointless. Everyone should periodically wipe their grudges to make room for new, more interesting grudges. smile
SODOM
People hold grudges for too long. It's childish and pointless. Everyone should periodically wipe their grudges to make room for new, more interesting grudges. smile

ehhh what happened?
justagurl
SODOM

ehhh what happened?
Nothing happened.
SODOM

I agree to disagree... blaugh
SODOM
justagurl
SODOM

ehhh what happened?
Nothing happened.

okay bye
flcooly
SODOM

I agree to disagree... blaugh
I agree with myself.
Your right. Just the other day I forgave and forgot about everything that went wrong with this boy I liked.
I do not concur. I hold grudges to protect myself.
Over and out.
Auhna
Your right. Just the other day I forgave and forgot about everything that went wrong with this boy I liked.
I know I'm right.
*huggles SODOM* Hazy! whee heart
Auhna

you go girl
SODOM
Auhna
I know I'm right.

Well you don't have to acted like a jerk or maybe your not acting?
Sulhi
I do not concur. I hold grudges to protect myself.
Over and out.
Over and out? What the ********?
question question question question
Nah, i just beat the crap outta em than i feel sorry for the fact that i gave them a bruse, and i forgive them 3nodding 3nodding
138 heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces