Celebrating Conversationalist

8,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Sunny Side Up 100
no I like my money

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

State Farm sucks. They tried to talk me out of getting knee surgery when my knee was ripped up so badly I could wiggle it sideways. Their client also ran a bus bench into me from behind so there was no way I could escape and they were 100% the cause of the accident. I'm also permanently crippled even with the surgery and their offer didn't even cover the medical expenses.

Romantic Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
smelly pp
oh
you gotta b faster than that

Haha, I love that part.

Romantic Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
God-the-almighty
State Farm sucks. They tried to talk me out of getting knee surgery when my knee was ripped up so badly I could wiggle it sideways. Their client also ran a bus bench into me from behind so there was no way I could escape and they were 100% the cause of the accident. I'm also permanently crippled even with the surgery and their offer didn't even cover the medical expenses.

Oh my gosh! That's horrible...I don't know anyone who has State Farm, but now I can see why. I just like some of their commercials. I think this is the only commercial of theirs that has made me laugh every time I've seen it.

Romantic Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
The_best_indifference
Oh, state farm lol emotion_kirakira

It's so funny lol.

Romantic Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Sappho Theroux
no I like my money

But... emotion_kirakira

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

Sage Serenity
God-the-almighty

Oh my gosh! That's horrible...I don't know anyone who has State Farm, but now I can see why. I just like some of their commercials. I think this is the only commercial of theirs that has made me laugh every time I've seen it.
It is funny, I just happen to think they suck bat balls.

Romantic Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
God-the-almighty
Sage Serenity
God-the-almighty

It is funny, I just happen to think they suck bat balls.

That's a good enough answer for me lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces