Welcome to Gaia! ::

keywann's Wife

Ugh the worst. The FIRST thing my partner does when he gets up in the morning is smokes a cig then lays back down with me and yeah ew cigs are gross haha

Magic Regular

9,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'd never stop liking someone or decide not to date them based on asinine principles such as those

Kawaii Codger

Kyoto Affairs
Ugh the worst. The FIRST thing my partner does when he gets up in the morning is smokes a cig then lays back down with me and yeah ew cigs are gross haha
One of my exes was a cigar smoker, and he'd smoke outside on his balcony because I hated the smell. But he'd smoke 2-3~ hours with his roommate before I came over to hide it and consistently I'd walk in and still smell it.

It makes me sick to be around, nty.

sinnabuns's Bae

Alien Husband

MlSS NOMER
Shaded Eclipse
idc - it's their decision so w/e, as long as they don't try to force me or try to peer pressure me into it as well
Always date to marry, though. So take into consideration that one day it will be in both of yours' house. They will want to spend time with you, and what happens if that's what they find to be the best way to spend time with you? They'll ask, asking turns into pressure, pressure turns into breakups.

Not worth the drama >:

hmm i see where you are coming from, if they are chain-smokers then tbh i don't wanna involve myself - i've dealt with that before with my mother and it wasn't great
but i guess it depends on their personality and how affected by the cigs they are - if they are frequent smokers than it can be costly and if they are w/o the cigs they can turn into a different person ;n;
there's always going to be those few that will involve drama and the like, but then again there are also people where the stigma of smoking can damper how good of a person they are!!
my gpa smokes, and my gma is allergic to it, but they still manage to avoid the trouble!! 3nodding

Kawaii Codger

Shaded Eclipse
MlSS NOMER
Shaded Eclipse
idc - it's their decision so w/e, as long as they don't try to force me or try to peer pressure me into it as well
Always date to marry, though. So take into consideration that one day it will be in both of yours' house. They will want to spend time with you, and what happens if that's what they find to be the best way to spend time with you? They'll ask, asking turns into pressure, pressure turns into breakups.

Not worth the drama >:

hmm i see where you are coming from, if they are chain-smokers then tbh i don't wanna involve myself - i've dealt with that before with my mother and it wasn't great
but i guess it depends on their personality and how affected by the cigs they are - if they are frequent smokers than it can be costly and if they are w/o the cigs they can turn into a different person ;n;
there's always going to be those few that will involve drama and the like, but then again there are also people where the stigma of smoking can damper how good of a person they are!!
my gpa smokes, and my gma is allergic to it, but they still manage to avoid the trouble!! 3nodding
Ultimately that's too many "perhaps" and "maybe"s for me to even take the chance. Too much s**t going on in my own life, I don't need yours in there too, you know?

I'm glad it works out for your grandparents, though ( :
Cigarettes only if discrete and not a chain smoker. No pot smokers. That stink makes me want to throw up.

Breaback577's Fangirl

Newbie Noob

idc if you're straight edge or whatever as long as you're not addicted and its gonna be a problem later on. that's baggage

Perfect Garbage

pretty much same.
I want to date someone though but I think I'll fail.
then y r u smoking hot redface redface redface

Kawaii Codger

DarkSlM
then y r u smoking hot redface redface redface
stop setting a bad example for the kids sad sad sad

Original Gaian

22,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
I smoke because idgaf, honestly.
So I date whoever.

Tricky Shapeshifter

i agree with you 100%
same opinion here

Shameless Sex Symbol

15,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

A Snack

i wouldnt date anyone who smokes just because
they'd try and do it around me
and the smell sticks to everything
i hate the smell of smoke
it always gives me a panic attack when i inhale smoke.

Deathly Wyvern

22,890 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
I don't either, because they're smelly and they typically have really bad teeth. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff