Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Codger

cigarettes or weed. I don't like the smell. I don't like the way they make you act. I don't like that you're willingly inhaling foreign, potentially damaging, substances unnecessary to life or daily functionality into your body, just because you're bored. I don't like that sometimes you think you need these to be happy, have fun, make friends, or change yourself for the better.

don't feel bad, though. i don't date anyone.

wbu cb?

Reveler

i only date ppl who smoke emotion_drool

alumin8ted's Significant Otter

Super Pal

sinnabuns's Bae

Alien Husband

idc - it's their decision so w/e, as long as they don't try to force me or try to peer pressure me into it as well

Trapper

idc if he smokes or n ot

Smitten Roisterer

. ..sorry whaaa?
dem lips were distracting me
emotion_drool

Demonic Lunatic

12,650 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
Who needs to smoke when you can burn? emotion_dowant

Kawaii Codger

Shaded Eclipse
idc - it's their decision so w/e, as long as they don't try to force me or try to peer pressure me into it as well
Always date to marry, though. So take into consideration that one day it will be in both of yours' house. They will want to spend time with you, and what happens if that's what they find to be the best way to spend time with you? They'll ask, asking turns into pressure, pressure turns into breakups.

Not worth the drama >:
reveiller
i only date ppl who smoke emotion_drool
same i wont even kiss a smoker it just,,,its just gross to me, and im happily in a relationship

Wheezing Receiver

12,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
i honestly only like to srsly date vegans bc it's hard to live w/ someone who's not but
not v important
I like ppl w/ quality artistic ability or just
someone who's a hippie like me idk

Sparkly Streaker

lol the irony

Master

I dated someone who smoked and I was always told when growing up "it's like kissing ash tray" and I never tasted anything but sparks and heartbeats <3 damn I still crush him hard ughh hate recent hartbrakes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff