pollwhore ftw 1 100.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Blessed Receiver

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'll give you 1,000,000 gold if you read all this!!!

kk so today i went to the chicken farm and then yesterday i went home and tomorrow ima be going to milk a cow then on tuesday iw ill go to college and hump my chair while licking the tables during lunch i will crawl along the floor like a worm or a slug and then i will leave a trail of slimy c** liquid while giggling to myself, oh and i forgot about monday on monday i shall bite my friends nose cos he wont like it so ill pinch his bum too and then he will slap me and make me happy and then on sunday i will have a roast snail with spices and herbs cooked to perfect and the side dish will be well done earth worm mmmhm so yummy *.* i may add some lettuce and beans to it just for that extra pinch of flavour while doing so i shall be sat downstairs naked home alone until some friends come round and we will party with our socks on then have a huge gangbang with chickens and cows from the farm oh and btw i lie you wont get 1mil gold for reading this noob you get nothing except a waste of time ilytoo so anyways on wednesday i wont be at college since i only go 3 days a week so i will stay at home sleeping for about 9-13 hours simply because i can when i wake up ill most prob have a shower or stay naked for an hour then have a bath always good to sleep nude am i right? yeah you know you love it too who dont but yeah after that i shall play some xbox and kick some noobs a** cos i rawk like an earth shawk isopro *.*
lmao i suck really and itll most prob be my a** that gets kicked unhappy moments but i do try lolololol

what will your week be like 8D

Did you get through all that? Well this time I'll give you 100,000,000 gold if you continue to read!!!

Right so for this week, Man it has had some ******** up s**t, let me tell you, it started as any other week, the usual fingering my a**s and pulling my ears off, yeah that happens, sometimes they drop off if i get too excited! sometimes happens to my toes too BUT the really weird thing is MY p***s FELL OFF! luckily i managed to super glue it back on, THAT WAS JUST TUESDAY and then tomorrow im off to the farm again, yeah that one, heres the thing, my uncle got me to stop milking the cows and made me milk him instead at first i didnt like it since his is smaller than a cow, now i giggle to myself when i think of him, i also do good things around the farm like yesterday i managed to touch all the chickens and fill their eggs (:but if you did read before i lied about the money so yeah you guessed it, no money again! woohoo. carrying on, on the monday ill be in work, yeah i no longer to college but at work i pretty much evolved from the worm and now i do the wall climb worm, man you are smart! yup, i do the worm over the walls, still leaving them all sticky (; another thing that happened at work, i let the hippos in and the giraffes got mad, dont they know about headroom? like s**t where can they go? them squirrels man i swear theyre getting big i think the last one was like 4 foot tall. wanna knwo what im doing tomorrow? well i dont know it hasnt come yet, i guess i could always switch it up and pinch a nose, bite a bum, get punched in the face obbyyyy thatd make me even happier. couple days ago some guy came up to me, he tried to sell me this stuff called epical tale dream juice. bought some, who wouldnt? it was only 2 quid! like 3 bucks, it was pretty s**t though sky turned blue, roads were black, my car was slow everything seemed rather, well normal and plain, it was like i was on some reality s**t, need to get back to the fun stuff, like seeing monkeys hanging from the electrical wires or badgers climbing over grannies. mann i hate this, nothing is as good as the original just look at all the movies ): i tried for you guys :C

just ******** my ear and slap my toes
-legjion-
too lazy

that was the craziest s**t i have ever read

Peaceful Rabbit

Read it all pay up ;3
my week in one word; asdfgh
my week will be filled with the prospect of new vinyl in the mail.

Blessed Receiver

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
-legjion-
too lazy
that hurts :c

Blessed Receiver

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Lost Angel Rhamiel
Read it all pay up ;3

im sure you did O:

Blessed Receiver

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
HOOPLAHH
my week in one word; asdfgh

interesting o;

Peaceful Rabbit

NateShikaVi
Lost Angel Rhamiel
Read it all pay up ;3

im sure you did O:
well iknow for a fact i did, and that you lied about the 1mil, but you love me so you'll give me 1 mil anyway, btw thanks for making a dyslexic read allt hat for nothing.

Blessed Receiver

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
-legjion-
-legjion-
too lazy

that was the craziest s**t i have ever read

lmao xDDD

im glad you read it all in the end (:

Blessed Receiver

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Lost Angel Rhamiel
NateShikaVi
Lost Angel Rhamiel
Read it all pay up ;3

im sure you did O:
well iknow for a fact i did, and that you lied about the 1mil, but you love me so you'll give me 1 mil anyway, btw thanks for making a dyslexic read allt hat for nothing.

LMAO XD

i love you too babe XD

its so ******** up i was laughing to myself as i was writing it xD
I read the entire thing but not because I want the gold but because I am more bored than you are x)
wtf nate XD

Lonely Man-Lover

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I cant say Ive finished my week until I get some Nate lovin'
Just Kayakinig, of course. ;D.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff