Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Blessed Receiver

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Uesugi Rawr
Im on daily Nate lol where have u been ?

i was just... gone, for a few years.. lol

did you ever get skype?!?! i forgot where you live ):

prices nowadays omg x.x

its so hard to make money ): luckily i had 27 pandas leftover! and also had 210 white inks, which would have been enough for me to buy white dye then it shot up from 450mil to 600, so i saved again, the it jumped to 800 mil and now its like 980 mil stupid cunts

Uesuki Rawr's Husband

Shameless Millionaire

17,225 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Tycoon 200
NateShikaVi
Uesugi Rawr

prices nowadays omg x.x

its so hard to make money ): luckily i had 27 pandas leftover! and also had 210 white inks, which would have been enough for me to buy white dye then it shot up from 450mil to 600, so i saved again, the it jumped to 800 mil and now its like 980 mil stupid cunts

I dont have skype because i just got a new computer and im still installing all my games n im from scotland

the inflation is killing me lol ive already sold my D.Tail, Minis, DJ's and a few bits and pieces and ive sunk god knows how much gold into making Michael's Wings which if i could just somehow get the angelic furniture i could get my wings already since i have the rest >.<

Blessed Receiver

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Uesugi Rawr
NateShikaVi
Uesugi Rawr

prices nowadays omg x.x

I dont have skype because i just got a new computer and im still installing all my games n im from scotland

the inflation is killing me lol ive already sold my D.Tail, Minis, DJ's and a few bits and pieces and ive sunk god knows how much gold into making Michael's Wings which if i could just somehow get the angelic furniture i could get my wings already since i have the rest >.<

you cn imagine what i done when i quit. yes, i random rolled a number, found that person and gave them my account.

i am toooooooooo smart for this

ill have to drive down some week end or something, you working or? i work almost every night, got wed and thus off, im looking for a new job as it is, im on minimum wage here, if i went up north i could be on like, 15 quid an hour or so

i want them non alchemized lucifer wings, the small ones on the alchemy one look s**t, but for some reason every c**t thinks theyre worth over 2bil

Uesuki Rawr's Husband

Shameless Millionaire

17,225 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Tycoon 200
NateShikaVi
Uesugi Rawr
NateShikaVi
Uesugi Rawr

prices nowadays omg x.x

you cn imagine what i done when i quit. yes, i random rolled a number, found that person and gave them my account.

i am toooooooooo smart for this

ill have to drive down some week end or something, you working or? i work almost every night, got wed and thus off, im looking for a new job as it is, im on minimum wage here, if i went up north i could be on like, 15 quid an hour or so

i want them non alchemized lucifer wings, the small ones on the alchemy one look s**t, but for some reason every c**t thinks theyre worth over 2bil

rolled a random number and gave them your account....wtf lol

i dont work atm and neither does my fiancee n the alchemized wings that r complete r always expensive but some people just want 1 of the inbetween wings so they brought them out but by god they r still inflated alot

Blessed Receiver

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Uesugi Rawr

yh i no 2 srmt 4 u

does that mean you two got your own place now and i can crash there while im up? :p

no sticking your penix up my bum only when shes not around wink

haha, you love my small prints, i was reading through a few of my posts all of them are from like 2011 :c got a few inbetween but im like "bitches i want this cos im making the most out of what i got on here for a dif game kty you suck go away"

speaking of bitches

i went to mc ds the other day before work
and this girl kept on being like
What ? what? what?
so i got annoyed and was like

IIIIIII WAAAAAAANNNNTTTTTT CHIIIIIIIIICCCKKKKEEEENNNNNNN NUUUUUUUUUUGGEEEEETTTTSSSSS and the she got all mad cos i said it all loud and slow
and she was like
IM NOT RETARDED I COULDNT HEAR YOU

ahahahaahahah and then i also asked for 5 of their finest bitches, needless to say, youve seen teh workers there, there arent any fine ones ):

Lusius Rayer's Fangirl

Loyal Wolf

11,525 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
NateShikaVi
ILL GIVE YOU 1MILLION GOLD IF YOU READ ALL OF THIS

kk so today i went to the chicken farm and then yesterday i went home and tomorrow ima be going to milk a cow then on tuesday iw ill go to college and hump my chair while licking the tables during lunch i will crawl along the floor like a worm or a slug and then i will leave a trail of slimy c** liquid while giggling to myself, oh and i forgot about monday on monday i shall bite my friends nose cos he wont like it so ill pinch his bum too and then he will slap me and make me happy and then on sunday i will have a roast snail with spices and herbs cooked to perfect and the side dish will be well done earth worm mmmhm so yummy *.* i may add some lettuce and beans to it just for that extra pinch of flavour while doing so i shall be sat downstairs naked home alone until some friends come round and we will party with our socks on then have a huge gangbang with chickens and cows from the farm oh and btw i lie you wont get 1mil gold for reading this noob you get nothing except a waste of time ilytoo so anyways on wednesday i wont be at college since i only go 3 days a week so i will stay at home sleeping for about 9-13 hours simply because i can when i wake up ill most prob have a shower or stay naked for an hour then have a bath always good to sleep nude am i right? yeah you know you love it too who dont but yeah after that i shall play some xbox and kick some noobs a** cos i rawk like an earth shawk isopro *.*
lmao i suck really and itll most prob be my a** that gets kicked unhappy moments but i do try lolololol

what will your week be like 8D

Im so bored that i read ur whole story... wow... my week?
._.
BORING AF! xD

Uesuki Rawr's Husband

Shameless Millionaire

17,225 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Tycoon 200
NateShikaVi
Uesugi Rawr

yh i no 2 srmt 4 u

does that mean you two got your own place now and i can crash there while im up? :p

haha, you love my small prints, i was reading through a few of my posts all of them are from like 2011 :c got a few inbetween but im like "bitches i want this cos im making the most out of what i got on here for a dif game kty you suck go away"

speaking of bitches

What ? what? what?

IIIIIII WAAAAAAANNNNTTTTTT CHIIIIIIIIICCCKKKKEEEENNNNNNN NUUUUUUUUUUGGEEEEETTTTSSSSS and the she got all mad cos i said it all loud and slow
and she was like

ahahahaahahah and then i also asked for 5 of their finest bitches, needless to say, youve seen teh workers there, there arent any fine ones ):

no its a little more complicated than that lol n i dont think ive ever heard anyone shout in mc donalds before o.o but i wont lie....i have seen a few good looking ones over the years

Blessed Receiver

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
lVloi
NateShikaVi
ILL GIVE YOU 1MILLION GOLD IF YOU READ ALL OF THIS

kk so today i went to the chicken farm and then yesterday i went home and tomorrow ima be going to milk a cow then on tuesday iw ill go to college and hump my chair while licking the tables during lunch i will crawl along the floor like a worm or a slug and then i will leave a trail of slimy c** liquid while giggling to myself, oh and i forgot about monday on monday i shall bite my friends nose cos he wont like it so ill pinch his bum too and then he will slap me and make me happy and then on sunday i will have a roast snail with spices and herbs cooked to perfect and the side dish will be well done earth worm mmmhm so yummy *.* i may add some lettuce and beans to it just for that extra pinch of flavour while doing so i shall be sat downstairs naked home alone until some friends come round and we will party with our socks on then have a huge gangbang with chickens and cows from the farm oh and btw i lie you wont get 1mil gold for reading this noob you get nothing except a waste of time ilytoo so anyways on wednesday i wont be at college since i only go 3 days a week so i will stay at home sleeping for about 9-13 hours simply because i can when i wake up ill most prob have a shower or stay naked for an hour then have a bath always good to sleep nude am i right? yeah you know you love it too who dont but yeah after that i shall play some xbox and kick some noobs a** cos i rawk like an earth shawk isopro *.*
lmao i suck really and itll most prob be my a** that gets kicked unhappy moments but i do try lolololol

what will your week be like 8D

Im so bored that i read ur whole story... wow... my week?
._.
BORING AF! xD

Well arent you a cutie wink your week cant be that boring! just buy a mirror, i know id be mesmerised by looking into your eyes (:

If you think thats bad for a week, you should see what my weeks are like now, maybe i should make a new post since this one is from 3 years ago ;;: Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:48 am

Phantom

Podium
I cant say Ive finished my week until I get some Nate lovin'
Just Kayakinig, of course. ;D.

......your.......avatarrrr............... heart

Blessed Receiver

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Uesugi Rawr
NateShikaVi
Uesugi Rawr

yh i no 2 srmt 4 u

speaking of bitches

What ? what? what?

and she was like

no its a little more complicated than that lol n i dont think ive ever heard anyone shout in mc donalds before o.o but i wont lie....i have seen a few good looking ones over the years

yeah but you know that all the mc ds chicks all get fat
there was this one girl i went to school with, she was in the year below, but she used to look like a young ellie goulding, now she just looks fat. like, not at all like a fat ellie goulding, just fat and blonde. shes only worked at mc ds for 2 years

sooooooo where am i gonna stay sad you gonna put me in a tent on your lawn? </3

i dont mind sharing the bed, even if you do sleep nude sweetiepie wink

if i recall correctly, your girlfriend used to hate me cos i play gay so much xD

Uesuki Rawr's Husband

Shameless Millionaire

17,225 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Tycoon 200
NateShikaVi
Uesugi Rawr
NateShikaVi
Uesugi Rawr

yh i no 2 srmt 4 u

speaking of bitches

What ? what? what?

and she was like

yeah but you know that all the mc ds chicks all get fat
there was this one girl i went to school with, she was in the year below, but she used to look like a young ellie goulding, now she just looks fat. like, not at all like a fat ellie goulding, just fat and blonde. shes only worked at mc ds for 2 years

sooooooo where am i gonna stay sad you gonna put me in a tent on your lawn? </3

i dont mind sharing the bed, even if you do sleep nude sweetiepie wink

if i recall correctly, your girlfriend used to hate me cos i play gay so much xD

i broke up with her ages ago and im with someone else now who ive known since like mid high school n its strange to see people get fat so quickly o.o i could eat a massive pizza a day and more and have no change in 2 years

Blessed Receiver

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
passworrd
Podium
I cant say Ive finished my week until I get some Nate lovin'
Just Kayakinig, of course. ;D.

......your.......avatarrrr............... heart

what about mine ): <//33

Blessed Receiver

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Uesugi Rawr

so does that mean i can jump in bed with you now? wink

lol, so what do you mean by its complicated? aafdsfdsfs

text me? 07511807987 shouldnt cost much since its still uk right?
ill have to get some top up though, need to get ready for work

Uesuki Rawr's Husband

Shameless Millionaire

17,225 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Tycoon 200
NateShikaVi
Uesugi Rawr

no xD my fiancee would prob kill u then me lol n its not something i can explain very well atm and to texting u can forget it since i have no money in my phone and it still needs charged....i use it like once every 4 month or something xD

Blessed Receiver

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Uesugi Rawr
NateShikaVi
Uesugi Rawr

no xD my fiancee would prob kill u then me lol n its not something i can explain very well atm and to texting u can forget it since i have no money in my phone and it still needs charged....i use it like once every 4 month or something xD

would she kill us before or after? :p lol

why no phone?!?!?

youre such a poop

get skype first then (:

need to leave now and get ready for walk, talk to you at like 3am this morning ^-^ whe i get home

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff