• Friendly 100
mhm i sleep naked too.

Blessed Receiver

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Nura Rikuo
I read the entire thing but not because I want the gold but because I am more bored than you are x)

lmao xD

ikr i was so bored

it made me laugh a bit :3

xD

Blessed Receiver

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Podium
I cant say Ive finished my week until I get some Nate lovin'
Just Kayakinig, of course. ;D.

obby when you wanna cyber? o;

im angelic and innocent im a a good boy no lovin.... yet (;

xD

IcyKitsu

i wwas boredXP

Pluvius Demon

we rawk baby

kiwispring's Spouse

Tipsy Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
HAZZAH FOR COWS AND CHICKENS!

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
NateShikaVi
ILL GIVE YOU 1MILLION GOLD IF YOU READ ALL OF THIS

kk so today i went to the chicken farm and then yesterday i went home and tomorrow ima be going to milk a cow then on tuesday iw ill go to college and hump my chair while licking the tables during lunch i will crawl along the floor like a worm or a slug and then i will leave a trail of slimy c** liquid while giggling to myself, oh and i forgot about monday on monday i shall bite my friends nose cos he wont like it so ill pinch his bum too and then he will slap me and make me happy and then on sunday i will have a roast snail with spices and herbs cooked to perfect and the side dish will be well done earth worm mmmhm so yummy *.* i may add some lettuce and beans to it just for that extra pinch of flavour while doing so i shall be sat downstairs naked home alone until some friends come round and we will party with our socks on then have a huge gangbang with chickens and cows from the farm oh and btw i lie you wont get 1mil gold for reading this noob you get nothing except a waste of time ilytoo so anyways on wednesday i wont be at college since i only go 3 days a week so i will stay at home sleeping for about 9-13 hours simply because i can when i wake up ill most prob have a shower or stay naked for an hour then have a bath always good to sleep nude am i right? yeah you know you love it too who dont but yeah after that i shall play some xbox and kick some noobs a** cos i rawk like an earth shawk isopro *.*
lmao i suck really and itll most prob be my a** that gets kicked unhappy moments but i do try lolololol

what will your week be like 8D

yea you are so pro ... wait nah you are the noob 1 ... so sorry no pro for you
oh but yea i will come over for the yummy meal o:

Blessed Receiver

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ceraphiel
NateShikaVi

kk so today i went to the chicken farm and then yesterday i went home and tomorrow ima be going to milk a cow then on tuesday iw ill go to college and hump my chair while licking the tables during lunch i will crawl along the floor like a worm or a slug and then i will leave a trail of slimy c** liquid while giggling to myself, oh and i forgot about monday on monday i shall bite my friends nose cos he wont like it so ill pinch his bum too and then he will slap me and make me happy and then on sunday i will have a roast snail with spices and herbs cooked to perfect and the side dish will be well done earth worm mmmhm so yummy *.* i may add some lettuce and beans to it just for that extra pinch of flavour while doing so i shall be sat downstairs naked home alone until some friends come round and we will party with our socks on then have a huge gangbang with chickens and cows from the farm oh and btw i lie you wont get 1mil gold for reading this noob you get nothing except a waste of time ilytoo so anyways on wednesday i wont be at college since i only go 3 days a week so i will stay at home sleeping for about 9-13 hours simply because i can when i wake up ill most prob have a shower or stay naked for an hour then have a bath always good to sleep nude am i right? yeah you know you love it too who dont but yeah after that i shall play some xbox and kick some noobs a** cos i rawk like an earth shawk isopro *.*
lmao i suck really and itll most prob be my a** that gets kicked unhappy moments but i do try lolololol

yeah man thats so yummy ;D

you really have to be bored to read all that dont you? xD

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
NateShikaVi
Ceraphiel
NateShikaVi

yeah man thats so yummy ;D

you really have to be bored to read all that dont you? xD

same goes for you to write all that s**t xD

3,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
me too....

le lovely wolves's Other Half

Friendly Gaian

9,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Survivor 150
..interesting. yet, even though yo usaid we wouldn't get 1 mil, we still should, cause you said if we read the paragraph about your gangbangs we would get 1 mil, and we did. the lie in the paragraph doesn't contradict the fact that we should still get our money. ty,.

Blessed Receiver

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
md1atlas22
..interesting. yet, even though yo usaid we wouldn't get 1 mil, we still should, cause you said if we read the paragraph about your gangbangs we would get 1 mil, and we did. the lie in the paragraph doesn't contradict the fact that we should still get our money. ty,.

nop i lied (:

it just shows you were bored enough to read it all o:

Uesuki Rawr's Husband

Shameless Millionaire

17,225 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Tycoon 200
mmm nate darling wink

8,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Junior Trader 100
*Lolz* X"D dramallama xp

8,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Junior Trader 100
ok done bein silly that was a funny paragraph haha

Blessed Receiver

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sokumi

Uesugi Rawr

md1atlas22

JoePsycho

Ceraphiel

Pluvius Demon

-legjion-

Suicidal Sedation

HOOPLAHH

THE CHATTERBOX CREEP0RZ

Nura Rikuo

IcyKitsu

Podium

-The Fire Priestess-

Any of you beautiful people still around?

Uesuki Rawr's Husband

Shameless Millionaire

17,225 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Tycoon 200
Im on daily Nate lol where have u been ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff