Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Phantom

Or ask people out?

I just feel like asking because I get asked out like... twice a week or more. I mean legitimately, people asking me out, checking me out, giving me their number, saying they've liked me forever and ever... I'm serious. I got asked out today, yesterday, and on Monday, so that's three times this week. Oh, and a guy and two girls gave me their numbers, if that counts. Like I have never had someone say, "Omg, you're cute, here's my number" until recently. And I don't know what the ******** I'm supposed to do. Call all these people?? LOL.

Do you get asked out? How do you reject these offers? Obviously you can't take them all.
Are you single? Do you ask multiple people out, or do you just keep your eye on one prize?

I just wonder if I'm getting asked out by people who are super easy and ask a ton of people out, or are desperate. But some of them are really hot so idk. I have not reciprocated with anyone even though I would totally ******** one of the guys who was flirting with me yesterday. I don't want to get careless.

Also, not trying to show off. I know some people in LD are really cute and I just want to know how you deal with this. Like I literally have "fans" and it's weird. I have haters too, but that's a different story.

Punching Bag

Of course you do. You're trendy as ********. Straight off of Hot Topic and into Tumblr.

Dedicated Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
If I went out more, maybe. Perhaps if I dressed nicer.

You seem like a fun person to be around, maybe thats why you get so many offers.

Dapper Phantom

said the rat
Of course you do. You're trendy as ********. Straight off of Hot Topic and into Tumblr.
lol, I love how you doubt me without knowing anything about me.
I have had exactly -one- person ask me out online recently. I am talking about at parties, get togethers, ********, I had a stranger approach me on the beach.

And for the record... I have exactly two shirts from Hot Topic. Most of my clothes are from elsewhere. I got this shirt (in my sig) from someone who went to a concert. So.

Dapper Phantom

Bubsy

You seem like a fun person to be around, maybe thats why you get so many offers.
I think clothes have a LOT to do with it. 'Cos I was chopped ******** liver until I started wearing my favorite clothes everyday. I used to only dress gothy/punk once in a while, now I do all the time. And I think that's a huge turn on for some people.

I get that a lot. Sometimes I feel boring and even mean, but people like me. That always surprises me. I feel like such a d**k.

Conservative Lover

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
Very few times. I mostly attract shy guys.
I make myself very unapproachable in a romantic sense and wear a ring since I'm technically married/properly engaged.

When I'm in Islamic countries, LOL, I never go out without my partner and men aren't allowed to approach me anyway.

(Just to note, I don't go out alone for safety reasons and since it's a desert, I can't drive and I often faint randomly)

Original Regular

Well considering I see the same ten people day in and day out, not very often.

Dapper Gawker

Pfft. Rarely. One time was when I was 19. Another time was just a week ago--well, it was a 19-year-old customer asking if I was single, but I can assume that's where it was going.

Distinct Poster

geminikitten
I make myself very unapproachable in a romantic sense and wear a ring since I'm technically married/properly engaged.

When I'm in Islamic countries, LOL, I never go out without my partner and men aren't allowed to approach me anyway.

(Just to note, I don't go out alone for safety reasons and since it's a desert, I can't drive and I often faint randomly)
You live in an Islamic country?

Dedicated Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Desideraht
Bubsy

I think clothes have a LOT to do with it. 'Cos I was chopped ******** liver until I started wearing my favorite clothes everyday. I used to only dress gothy/punk once in a while, now I do all the time. And I think that's a huge turn on for some people.

I get that a lot. Sometimes I feel boring and even mean, but people like me. That always surprises me. I feel like such a d**k.

That is normal, but in general people really do like interesting people. People are always attracted to those who stand out.
Alot more often than I'm comfortable with. sweatdrop
Depends on whether or not I am around Nigerians, but fairly often.

King Cutie-Pie

x
            I don't get asked out often. Probably because the only time I'm really out socializing with the general public is when I'm at work and I'm always running around busy anyway.

But when I do get asked out, it's usually in a very flattering way that makes my day even if I have to reject it (since I'm taken and I'm not really one to date a stranger anyway). redface

My favourite time was when a guy who walked off the bus with me stopped me and said, "I'm sorry, but I needed to ask you something."
            I was confused, thinking maybe he thought I was a friend of a friend or something? But his question was, "are you single?"
            I replied with no and apologized and he just nodded and said, "oh, that's okay. Then I just want you to know that I think you're absolutely gorgeous," and then ran away before I could thank him. He seemed like a really sweet guy, too. Probably one of the only strangers I would have actually said yes to going out with on a date if I were single.

Dapper Phantom

geminikitten

Ah, the ring thing is a nice approach.

Islamic countries? You make it sound like you go to places like this a lot. >.> I'm interested to hear more.

Brother Kam
Well considering I see the same ten people day in and day out, not very often.
Ha, that used to be my life. I'm trying really hard to meet lots of new people, and this is where it gets me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff