Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Regular

The Black Horned
I still live in the same house, my parents moved out.
Well one died but yeah.

Sorry about that, but hows it for ya? I'm honestly trying to attempt it myself.
ScorpioMist
` B I R D Y
Yep Moved out a little before 20th birthday.

I'm thinking of taking the leap myself, but still finishing up college ._.

I was/am in college as well. Part time job and student loans helped.

Fruiti Tooti's Partner In Crime

Divine Darling

29,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I had it planned, but it didn't pan out. sweatdrop

Tipsy Regular

Innocent Imperfection
ScorpioMist
Innocent Imperfection
Still can't T.T
Wish I can but no one can pay for college

Exactly ._.

I still need to suffer-- I mean live with my parents for 7 more years T.T

I know that feeling ._. But at least you'll be achieving your life goals! I'm about to abort that train for a while lol

Mind-boggling Invader

ScorpioMist
Selestia Bell
I did at the age of 17

Completely moved out? I need some info on how one goes about that sweatdrop

yeah I think where I live you can be 15 and be emancipated as long as it's signed by the guardian. But since it was only about 2 months from my birthday when I did move out My mother and I decided it wasn't worth the trouble and she just let me move out.

Tipsy Regular

Divinity in Motion
I had it planned, but it didn't pan out. sweatdrop

What got in the way if you don't mind me asking?

Sex Symbol

ScorpioMist
Innocent Imperfection
ScorpioMist
Innocent Imperfection
Still can't T.T

Exactly ._.

I know that feeling ._. But at least you'll be achieving your life goals! I'm about to abort that train for a while lol

Yeah achieving while being killed in the process .-.
That's why I hate being in an Asian family. Whatever you do, you're never good enough

Dangerous Lunatic

ScorpioMist
The Black Horned
I still live in the same house, my parents moved out.
Well one died but yeah.

Sorry about that, but hows it for ya? I'm honestly trying to attempt it myself.

I didn't like her anyway.
I share the house with my brother, so financially it makes it easier.

Unless you have a well paid job, I would recommend sharing with someone.

Tipsy Regular

Selestia Bell
ScorpioMist
Selestia Bell
I did at the age of 17

yeah I think where I live you can be 15 and be emancipated as long as it's signed by the guardian. But since it was only about 2 months from my birthday when I did move out My mother and I decided it wasn't worth the trouble and she just let me move out.

If you dont mind me asking-Why did you decide to leave?
I'm 20, and its just been hard living in the city finding work and such w/o college or a certificate, plus I cant really stand being around family, I live in a negative environment, so its very offputting emotion_eyebrow

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

ScorpioMist
NOT_a_sexual_username
my bf and i turned 21 when we were living together XD

How'd that go about? Were you both already established or started from the groud up? sweatdrop
we each had a backpack full of stuff, friend donated a few things, a twin matress and some covers and an old tv. that's all we had, but we knew we were starting from 0. now we have a 2 bedroom house, fully furnished and living like real people 4laugh
are you thinking of moving out by yourself, a significant other, or with friends?

Destructive Glitch

Tipsy Regular

Innocent Imperfection
ScorpioMist
Innocent Imperfection
ScorpioMist
Innocent Imperfection
Still can't T.T

Exactly ._.

That's why I hate being in an Asian family. Whatever you do, you're never good enough

I think thats most fam's these days, so I feel you on that xp
I was raised by parents that weren't ready to raise teens, but now that Im borderline adult (20) Its getting more and more difficult to stay, as well as finish up college, but I'm paying for everything myself sweatdrop And in spanish families, women aren't treated as well as the men, and are obviously looked over more. Its been an annoying ride so far...

Mind-boggling Invader

ScorpioMist
Selestia Bell
ScorpioMist
Selestia Bell
I did at the age of 17

If you dont mind me asking-Why did you decide to leave?
I'm 20, and its just been hard living in the city finding work and such w/o college or a certificate, plus I cant really stand being around family, I live in a negative environment, so its very offputting emotion_eyebrow

long story short:
My mother and my mothers boyfriend (now husband) are alcoholics and it was a very poisonous environment for me, he had put his hands on me because he was angry wanted to hit someone, he just didn't think I was going to fight back.
so really it was for safety, and I took my money with me which ******** my mother over but she didn't stop him from doing what he did so I wasn't going to put up with it.

Newbie Noob

im moving out when im 18 emotion_yatta

Sex Symbol

ScorpioMist
Innocent Imperfection
ScorpioMist
Innocent Imperfection
ScorpioMist
Innocent Imperfection
Still can't T.T

Exactly ._.

I think thats most fam's these days, so I feel you on that xp
I was raised by parents that weren't ready to raise teens, but now that Im borderline adult (20) Its getting more and more difficult to stay, as well as finish up college, but I'm paying for everything myself sweatdrop And in spanish families, women aren't treated as well as the men, and are obviously looked over more. Its been an annoying ride so far...

I know how ya feels T.T

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces