Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Receiver

Quote:
How long did/do you wait?

Until he was ready.
But, srs answer, I don't ******** remember, it was half a lifetime ago.
Quote:
How long do you think couples should wait?

Until well-informed about protection, risks, and current STI/STD status.
And when they're ready.
Quote:
Should they even wait?

Until they both know their STD/STI status.

Generous Poster

Jason0690
Quote:
How long did/do you wait?

Until he was ready.
But, srs answer, I don't ******** remember, it was half a lifetime ago.
Quote:
How long do you think couples should wait?

Until well-informed about protection, risks, and current STI/STD status.
And when they're ready.
Quote:
Should they even wait?

Until they both know their STD/STI status.

smile

Revered Seeker

Depends which one, and the connection.
Seriously.. if the guy sucks at sex or there is no connection, there is no relationship for me.
My relationship started because I had sex. <-<

Shameless Fatcat

We were having sex before we were in a relationship. It worked very well.

Shameless Fatcat

tj is no butt face
My friend gives guys dome on the first date and then she wonders why I call her a slut. neutral
I wonder why she calls you a friend. neutral

Prophet

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
Me and my boyfriend had sex on our first date. I don't believe in waiting.

King Cutie-Pie

x
            We were together for a little over two years before we had sex with each other. I don't really have a set waiting period for when I want to sleep with someone, it's just a matter of when I feel ready (and when they feel ready too, I guess). If it's two hours, two months, two years, whenever.
Masturbating_Rot_Crow
tj is no butt face
My friend gives guys dome on the first date and then she wonders why I call her a slut. neutral
I don't see why not, I'm not going to kiss her a** and tell her what she's doing isn't slutty.

Shameless Fatcat

tj is no butt face
Masturbating_Rot_Crow
tj is no butt face
I don't see why not, I'm not going to kiss her a** and tell her what she's doing isn't slutty.
Okay, but if she turns around and says "On second thought, I don't want to be friends with a c**t like you", well, don't be shocked.
Masturbating_Rot_Crow
tj is no butt face
Masturbating_Rot_Crow
tj is no butt face
Okay, but if she turns around and says "On second thought, I don't want to be friends with a c**t like you", well, don't be shocked.
I'm pretty sure you're not trying to defend my friend, but yourself which is stupid.
You don't know my friend. You don't know how many people she slept with or what not.
She's fully aware that's 'slutty' but I think she's taken aback since I'm upfront about her behavior, because I do actually care about her.

Sugary Sweetheart

me and my current boyfriend had sex within two months of our relationship. ;;>.>

Desirable Gaian

4 1/2 yrs and counting... of course, i was 13 going on 14 when we first started dating.... Idk, its just never felt like the fully right thing to do. Its not because we're super religious or anything ,its just personal thought. we might soon though... we've been talking about it again, only this time we've started buying stuff....

Cutie-Pie

User Image

It was a casual hook-up... from heaven. heart Oh my god.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces