Welcome to Gaia! ::

y delete? donate! give free stuff 2poor
gothicfreak11
im having trouble deleting my account can anyone help me? confused

Desperate! I really want to delete my account! Somebody help! gonk crying
But i really need to delete this account so i can get all my stuff back onto my other!! Please!! I really need someone to delete this account!! =(
Sweet -Belgium-Girl
you can't

If your saying you cant change your User, you acctually can
gothicfreak11
im having trouble deleting my account can anyone help me? confused

3,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
how do u create a new accounat and dlete the other one
heart biggrin smile heart razz lol rofl 4laugh
How Do I Delete My Avi Then??
Plz I Want to Delete It...
Send Me A MAil To Tell pM How 2 Delete IT Plz..
well.. you cant delete ur acc.. u can delete ur avi.. if u want to delete ur acc... just never go on gaia ever again.. or say somehting in ur pro saying i quit or something
how do i delete my avi or whichever? ><
LiL M0nkeyy
well.. you cant delete ur acc.. u can delete ur avi.. if u want to delete ur acc... just never go on gaia ever again.. or say somehting in ur pro saying i quit or something

but then how do u delete ur avi?!?!?

3,150 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i know how to change usernames and passwords mrgreen
i need someone to report me so i can be blocked.my username is rainwolfspirit.please report me for hacking something or something like that so i can be blocked.thanks.

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
iiCuTi3_D4RkN3Ss
But i really need to delete this account so i can get all my stuff back onto my other!! Please!! I really need someone to delete this account!! =(

The only way I know to get your items back is to create a new avatar then trade your stuff back to your new account avatar.

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
rainwolfspirit
i need someone to report me so i can be blocked.my username is rainwolfspirit.please report me for hacking something or something like that so i can be blocked.thanks.

Why do you need to be blocked. Just don't use that account. Create a new account with a different email - best one that's not connected to your computer, like yahoo so that you only check it online and nothing is downloaded to your computer.

If it is a security issue, be sure to empty your cache after you logout each time. If you use Firefox, you can set this up in preferences so that a pop-up window appears after you quit the browser. This erases your personal data and online history for the session you are now ending. In Firefox is called personal data, in other browsers I think it's called cache.

Hope this helps.
pahaha, i wish you could delete gaia accounts... i have so many ._. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas