Welcome to Gaia! ::

It is so hard i havent caught any fish and i dont get the part where you reel the in and move the rod side to side and do you like click the sides,or dont,please i need info... crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
:3 Its fairly easy. Just don't let your fish out of the lines. You have to hold him inside the red lines.
like,do you click the sides or just move it side to side?
question
OK why ios it that on my fishing screen i don't see anything but a blue screen, other ppl see stars and all that, i don't see nothing but a blue solod screen crying
get a performance rod, it will help alot, a basic is hard to control
just keep it in the two red lines! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl pirate pirate pirate

7,150 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
how DO YOU control it tho? its vury difficult and it seems like the computer has to control it for you or something cuz im not doing anything...
after messing around with it for a while you should get the feel for how the fish move. start in bass'ken if you're a rookie. no clicking necessary just keep it in between the two red lines smile
id start with a strength rod if you wanted to upgrade. it has a wider bottom.
so how do u fish with just a rod

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces