DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Ashercroix
Lyanda
OH YAY. IT'S FINALLY REMOVED. *Q* Now I can hope it finally goes back up. emotion_dowant
@____@ Well, if you put it that way, I do think they were worth a lot back then. I remember in the 09's sealed collectibles were only 30k. lol

Haha, we are rare ppl. cool

YES I DO. emotion_kirakira In fact, I've got one open right now! (In sig). It's more like a hang out though, since things are generally underpriced. :> And you should! It is really fun. 3nodding

Hmmm, I feel happy that midnight rainbow grew 1M after I bought it at the beginning of this year. owo
omg, another table flipper

Btw, just remember that High Tea has a nice pair of legs too. 3nodding I was waiting for it to go down again. O3O

Oh yay! Must have been really recent then! Here's hoping for a huge profit! o/

Yeah, back in the days before cash was so easy to come by... man, I like the awesome items and everything, but the numbers are just so CRAZY these days. @__@ Gaia inflation is really something!

*highfive for going against the flow!* heart

o3o It does! Very dudely! Not my style though - but I'm sure I could compose something around the-NO NO BAD I'M SAVING GOLD AAAAA

I was taking a look! *A* Your art is pretty dang gorgeous if I may say so! o3o I definitely have a more western style and it's hard for me to make it look more anime-y, but I guess I should just work on my instinctual style. It's not bad, I guess, but I'm my own worst critic and I rarely ever like anything I draw (when I do manage to draw anything). XP But yeah, I dig your style and skills! heart

striking fear into the hearts of tables everywhere

Whoops, out of order reply. Oh well harr~

Yes, because they haven't made an announcement yet that they're removing it from the shops. :C
Yes, but at the same time, gold is much easier to earn. I mean, I can easily get 1M in a day if I work hard enough. lol

YES BRO. emotion_brofist

haha, it happens. emotion_dowant This thread here is bad for gold saving. emotion_donotwant

Thanks! 4laugh (I'm currently looking for ppl to join my contest, but looks like no one really wants to. >__>; Well, appart from those 2 crazy ppl) You don't have to worry about the anime-y style. There's a lot of people not seeking that. Just like how I wouldn't pay too much for chibis when other people do. Each style is unique. :3
Though I admit I'm very fond of semi-realism, which would be like a mix of realism and, in my case, "anime"
Hehe, don't worry. I dislike most of my own art too, hence why I draw for others, and barely draw for myself. >__>

Tables. emotion_dowant

Pff, who cares, as long as we can understand. emotion_awesome

Wheezing Phantom

11,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lyanda

Yes, because they haven't made an announcement yet that they're removing it from the shops. :C
Yes, but at the same time, gold is much easier to earn. I mean, I can easily get 1M in a day if I work hard enough. lol

YES BRO. emotion_brofist

haha, it happens. emotion_dowant This thread here is bad for gold saving. emotion_donotwant

Thanks! 4laugh (I'm currently looking for ppl to join my contest, but looks like no one really wants to. >__>; Well, appart from those 2 crazy ppl) You don't have to worry about the anime-y style. There's a lot of people not seeking that. Just like how I wouldn't pay too much for chibis when other people do. Each style is unique. :3
Though I admit I'm very fond of semi-realism, which would be like a mix of realism and, in my case, "anime"
Hehe, don't worry. I dislike most of my own art too, hence why I draw for others, and barely draw for myself. >__>

Tables. emotion_dowant

Well, once everyone knows, then I'm sure the price will shoot up at least a little to start with! 8D

I think if I BG'd all day I could do a couple hundred thou, but just the thought of it makes me wilt, LOL. In the past year I've really been running low on stuff I can sell for new stuff. gonk I could just invest some real money into the shop and make money that way, but I fear I'd get too obsessed with making money if I did that so I stick with eking out a meager living with furious, unfocused quests here and there. XD

Yes it is. X_x Why do I even come here when I need to save gold, lol XD I'm my own worst enemy!

I don't think I'm good enough and I'm afraid of the commitment (something ALWAYS happens when I commit to something), or I'd offer. Maybe in the future when I've built up my confidence and skills, I could get on board! 3nodding You're talking about one of those multiple-artist contests, right? Let me dig up an example for you (I haven't drawn anything in more than a year...) ...Oh lord the new Photobucket layout is horrible, I'm gonna finish this post and try to find something afterward, lol XD; I like semirealism too, which is probably why I can't just throw out what I've learned about western art and just go all anime-y. XD

Taaaaaaables )o) _|__|_

Yes comprehensive chaos! Whoa! That would make a great username or something! XD

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Ashercroix
Lyanda

YES BRO. emotion_brofist

Tables. emotion_dowant

Well, once everyone knows, then I'm sure the price will shoot up at least a little to start with! 8D

I think if I BG'd all day I could do a couple hundred thou, but just the thought of it makes me wilt, LOL. In the past year I've really been running low on stuff I can sell for new stuff. gonk I could just invest some real money into the shop and make money that way, but I fear I'd get too obsessed with making money if I did that so I stick with eking out a meager living with furious, unfocused quests here and there. XD

Yes it is. X_x Why do I even come here when I need to save gold, lol XD I'm my own worst enemy!

I don't think I'm good enough and I'm afraid of the commitment (something ALWAYS happens when I commit to something), or I'd offer. Maybe in the future when I've built up my confidence and skills, I could get on board! 3nodding You're talking about one of those multiple-artist contests, right? Let me dig up an example for you (I haven't drawn anything in more than a year...) ...Oh lord the new Photobucket layout is horrible, I'm gonna finish this post and try to find something afterward, lol XD; I like semirealism too, which is probably why I can't just throw out what I've learned about western art and just go all anime-y. XD

Taaaaaaables )o) _|__|_

Yes comprehensive chaos! Whoa! That would make a great username or something! XD

Yes, of course. 8D I aim to sell them just before the 3rd gens come out. :3

Lol, excatly. But then it'd be pretty boring. Why not just vend or exchange or hoard? That's how the richest ppl on gaia get all their gold.
Dang, real money. I wish ppl would pay real money for my art instead of gaian pixels. crying

Hehe, cuz it's too alluring. *Q*

Aww, sure, whatever that suits you the most. :3
Nah, it's more like a "complete random task and win art" contest. Tasks are just a bunch of random stuff, including posting in the CB, or find people with purple and orange avi and those kind of stuff. lol
Oh I haven't used photobucket in ages. I think their layout is too messy and it takes too long to load. Hence why I use tinypic (I think it's from the same company)
DOn't throw out your base, it's not worth it. Whatever you like over what others like. :3

YUUUUUS

Lmao, didn't someone here just had a similar sounding username or something? rofl

Wheezing Phantom

11,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lyanda

Lol, excatly. But then it'd be pretty boring. Why not just vend or exchange or hoard? That's how the richest ppl on gaia get all their gold.
Dang, real money. I wish ppl would pay real money for my art instead of gaian pixels. crying

Nah, it's more like a "complete random task and win art" contest. Tasks are just a bunch of random stuff, including posting in the CB, or find people with purple and orange avi and those kind of stuff. lol
Oh I haven't used photobucket in ages. I think their layout is too messy and it takes too long to load. Hence why I use tinypic (I think it's from the same company)
DOn't throw out your base, it's not worth it. Whatever you like over what others like. :3

YUUUUUS

Lmao, didn't someone here just had a similar sounding username or something? rofl

The price shall rise and it shall be faaaabulous. *A*

That's what I mean - I'd start with a few mil by selling RIG bundles or something, then buy low and sell high in the vend. I swear, that would take over my LIFE. I quested Nightmare Game after coming back from my pre-Halloween hiatus and ended up making like 3mil in a day buying and selling - I felt like one of those fast-talking auctioneers and was totally drained afterward. XD Definitely not the life for me!

Curse my inability to save money ;3;

Oh. o_o I wonder why no one's participating? Tomorrow I might bum around then! I have some errands to run, but my evening will likely be spent here and it's actually something interesting to do instead of just refreshing the GCD and bumping my sell thread, lol. XD

I might move to Tinypic, actually. >_> Photobucket has been getting glitchier and glitchier lately, and now the new layout is just even worse (plus my albums are out of order! wat!). And yes, I agree, I'll just work on what I've got. XD Did you want to see a couple examples of my stuff? o3o

I didn't see anyone, but it kinda makes me think of Existential Existence, if only for the alliteration. XD

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Ashercroix
Lyanda

YUUUUUS

The price shall rise and it shall be faaaabulous. *A*

That's what I mean - I'd start with a few mil by selling RIG bundles or something, then buy low and sell high in the vend. I swear, that would take over my LIFE. I quested Nightmare Game after coming back from my pre-Halloween hiatus and ended up making like 3mil in a day buying and selling - I felt like one of those fast-talking auctioneers and was totally drained afterward. XD Definitely not the life for me!

Curse my inability to save money ;3;

Oh. o_o I wonder why no one's participating? Tomorrow I might bum around then! I have some errands to run, but my evening will likely be spent here and it's actually something interesting to do instead of just refreshing the GCD and bumping my sell thread, lol. XD

I might move to Tinypic, actually. >_> Photobucket has been getting glitchier and glitchier lately, and now the new layout is just even worse (plus my albums are out of order! wat!). And yes, I agree, I'll just work on what I've got. XD Did you want to see a couple examples of my stuff? o3o

I didn't see anyone, but it kinda makes me think of Existential Existence, if only for the alliteration. XD

Indeed. *A* Since I have like 27 of these. emotion_donotwant

Lol, yes, same here. Had I been less lazy, I'd have like so much more gold. xD
BUUUT LAZY. :B

tis okay, i understand u ;u;

Cuz the task are too complicated/ they are too lazy. gonk Hehe, well, my aim was to actually create something interesting for once instead of just bumping contest or posting contests. >u>

Yes, tinypics works MUCH better. Much less glitchy. The only down point is you can only upload a max of 5 files at once, and manually too.

Sure 4laugh But I'm going offline now though since it's like 12 am here and I've got school tmr. I'll come back and check tmr. emotion_yatta SO YOU BETTER GATHER ALL YOUR AVAILABLE SAMPLES. scream

Hmm, must have seen wrong then ninja

Wheezing Phantom

11,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lyanda

Cuz the task are too complicated/ they are too lazy. gonk Hehe, well, my aim was to actually create something interesting for once instead of just bumping contest or posting contests. >u>

Yes, tinypics works MUCH better. Much less glitchy. The only down point is you can only upload a max of 5 files at once, and manually too.

Sure 4laugh But I'm going offline now though since it's like 12 am here and I've got school tmr. I'll come back and check tmr. emotion_yatta SO YOU BETTER GATHER ALL YOUR AVAILABLE SAMPLES. scream

Holy crap 27 XD The only thing I've had 27 of was Lucki Pants. LOL.

Lazy and other things! I'm an old lady so I have things like work to worry about and can't Gaia all day. XD

im not alone ;w; <3

Hey, beats the standard contest fare, definitely. I'll give it a look-see tomorrow!

Ooohhh that's a pretty big downside. >___> ...Not that I exactly have loads of drawings to upload, LOL. But I do a lot of sprite RPing (or I did...), and having to upload at that pace would drive me crazy. XD

It's 12:30am here and I have a breakfast meeting, a haircut to get, a bank trip to make, and a doctor to call, so I'll be off too. XD I'll PM you with what I got! 9*A*)9

You're probably right, I just wasn't even looking. XD Night!

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Lyanda
*barges into conversation*

Lately I've been waiting until the third gen is released before getting the REI. I am cheap like that. ninja Plus, I have a large enough invo that I can generally keep myself entertained with other items in the meantime. (Though sometimes a REI is really, really nice and I have a hard time resisting the urge to get an earlier gen and then I feel guilty. gonk )

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Ashercroix
Lyanda

Holy crap 27 XD The only thing I've had 27 of was Lucki Pants. LOL.

Lazy and other things! I'm an old lady so I have things like work to worry about and can't Gaia all day. XD

im not alone ;w; <3

Hey, beats the standard contest fare, definitely. I'll give it a look-see tomorrow!

Ooohhh that's a pretty big downside. >___> ...Not that I exactly have loads of drawings to upload, LOL. But I do a lot of sprite RPing (or I did...), and having to upload at that pace would drive me crazy. XD

It's 12:30am here and I have a breakfast meeting, a haircut to get, a bank trip to make, and a doctor to call, so I'll be off too. XD I'll PM you with what I got! 9*A*)9

You're probably right, I just wasn't even looking. XD Night!
Lmao. I think I have as many mad hatter wigs too. emotion_awesome

Old? really. surprised old like what. lol

yus theresa liek 565262(7 ppl on gaia dat r liek us 2

Yay! The problem is when it's too complicated ppl just skip it... Cuz its too time consuming LOL XD

Well, it's okay I'd you're uploading one thing at a time like me. :3

Sure. *^*

I was more talking about me but Bleh, lol.

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Hazelaar
Lyanda

Lately I've been waiting until the third gen is released before getting the REI. I am cheap like that. ninja Plus, I have a large enough invo that I can generally keep myself entertained with other items in the meantime. (Though sometimes a REI is really, really nice and I have a hard time resisting the urge to get an earlier gen and then I feel guilty. gonk )
Yes, I've been doing the same!

I've sold my 2nd gen S-pop, just so that I can buy them again when their price drops down. lol
Now, I'm thinkingof selling my two Rosamund's revenge too, before it drops.

Wheezing Phantom

11,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hazelaar

Pshhh I don't care about gen as long as I get the poses. 8D The only reason I see for getting first-gen REIs is for the slight bump in profit IF you decide to sell, and that's not my style (though if I happen to buy a REI when it first comes out because I like it and it's selling for way more than the other gens, I'll sell it and buy the cheaper ones ohohoho~). I always buy from the Cash Shop when it comes to REIs though, unless I missed one. My Gaia attendance is sporadic enough that I can miss like, three RIGs and everything in between. gonk

Lyanda
Lmao. I think I have as many mad hatter wigs too. emotion_awesome

Old? really. surprised old like what. lol

yus theresa liek 565262(7 ppl on gaia dat r liek us 2

Yay! The problem is when it's too complicated ppl just skip it... Cuz its too time consuming LOL XD

Well, it's okay I'd you're uploading one thing at a time like me. :3

Sure. *^*

I was more talking about me but Bleh, lol.

HA hooray for hoarding? XD

Old like QUARTER OF A CENTURY OLD 9*A*)9 But oh well, I can act like a derp on Gaia if I frigging well want to, real life sucks. ~(*A*)~

whoa lots den huh omg

I can't say I have too much time, but later on I'll give it a look. XD I'm back from my breakfast meeting and I think I'll go to get my license renewed after I get my haircut, then go to the bank. XP

I keep forgetting to upload until I have a bunch lined up, so I don't know if that'll work for me, but I do use it when I only have one or two pics to show someone and don't want to put up with PB. :U

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Anywho

Nightfall Soiree has 3 listings for 62k. I remember having this once, that dress is pretty * u*. You can probably use a corset to cover the meh top half but that bottom, wonderful.

Wheezing Phantom

11,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ami Satomora
Anywho

lol, sorry for derailing the thread. XD;

Akihiko~

Magical Kitten

Lyanda

YES BRO. emotion_brofist

Tables. emotion_dowant

Hey! I am not a crazy person!!

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

Ami Satomora
Anywho

Nightfall Soiree has 3 listings for 62k. I remember having this once, that dress is pretty * u*. You can probably use a corset to cover the meh top half but that bottom, wonderful.

I used to lust after that, mainly for the little headband thing. Thank you. emotion_drool emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff