Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Poster

JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS
Baragon
i regularly punch gay punks who hit on me at shows

i'm willing to bet that no gay punks hit on you at shows . . . and if they did they were just making fun of you exclaim

do not be upset that i made a joke at the expense of gays thanks

Versatile Member

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Baragon

If it was a joke, it wasn't a very good one.

Hygienic Humorist

How to be the most punk:
Wear a suit
Get a job
Sing about how much you hate wearing a suit, and having a job.
Light cops on fire.
Luna Thoth
How to be the most punk:
Wear a suit
Get a job
Sing about how much you hate wearing a suit, and having a job.
Light cops on fire.

always the most punk thing

no matter the scene

no matter the decade

no matter how old you are
Baragon
JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS
Baragon
i regularly punch gay punks who hit on me at shows

i'm willing to bet that no gay punks hit on you at shows . . . and if they did they were just making fun of you exclaim

ahahahahaha because y'know, its funny to point out someones sexuality and then attack them because, y'know, their used to getting s**t right?

whats one more fist to remind them why they arent as good as straight people right?

real

funny

i mean

a real ******** gas.

Versatile Member

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Transsexual BBQ Holocaust

ahahahahaha because y'know, its funny to point out someones sexuality and then attack them because, y'know, their used to getting s**t right?

whats one more fist to remind them why they arent as good as straight people right?

real

funny

i mean

a real ******** gas.

Now that's just being overly sensitive.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
You can do crack, find a bunch of gutter punks and pee on each other. That's what this one man told me.
Metronome

real

funny

i mean

a real ******** gas.

nope i'm all pumped after seeing django and feel like i gotta help something "oppressed"

edit: also you can oppress this d**k.
Metronome

real

funny

i mean

a real ******** gas.

nope i'm all pumped after seeing django and feel like i gotta help something "oppressed"

IT WAS A REALLY GOOD MOVIE, i laughed at the violence probably more than i should have. total bonus: i saw it in alabama, where there were maybe fifteen other people in the theater. the white people laughed at inappropriate times, but i guess i did too considering i guffawed when the "kill white people and get paid" line was spoken
DiabolusNaggers
Baragon
i regularly punch d/l punks who discretely grindr on me at shows
JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS
Metronome

real

funny

i mean

a real ******** gas.

IT WAS A REALLY GOOD MOVIE, i laughed at the violence probably more than i should have. total bonus: i saw it in alabama, where there were maybe fifteen other people in the theater. the white people laughed at inappropriate times, but i guess i did too considering i guffawed when the "kill white people and get paid" line was spoken

two couples walked out an hour into it and one couple down the row we we're seated in brought what looked to be a 10 year old.

a small child saw all that horribleness and i bet what gets his parents the most about taking thier kid to see that movie was that their precious little angel saw ten seconds of full frontal black man d**k.

also a fair amount of people were there for this movie,weird.

Versatile Member

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS
IT WAS A REALLY GOOD MOVIE, i laughed at the violence probably more than i should have.

The Mandingo Fight is really where the violence goes from inappropriately fun to THE MOST NIGHTMARISH THING EVER.

The audience I was with didn't recover from that until
Tarantino blew himself the ******** up

JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS
the white people laughed at inappropriate times, but i guess i did too considering i guffawed when the "kill white people and get paid" line was spoken

Nah, that was a good joke with an appropriate setup/punchline.

Hilarious Poster

i wish they played django in my local drive in. i can't bring myself to pay more than $5 for a movie thanks to that thing
Metronome
JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS
IT WAS A REALLY GOOD MOVIE, i laughed at the violence probably more than i should have.

The Mandingo Fight is really where the violence goes from inappropriately fun to THE MOST NIGHTMARISH THING EVER.

The audience I was with didn't recover from that until
Tarantino blew himself the ******** up

JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS
the white people laughed at inappropriate times, but i guess i did too considering i guffawed when the "kill white people and get paid" line was spoken

Nah, that was a good joke with an appropriate setup/punchline.

yeah, the mandingo fight was pretty hard to watch. i guess it's a good thing that they weren't a real thing (not saying slaves were never made to do nightmarish things for their masters, but the purchase and trade of slaves for the purpose of fighting did not really happen. it would have been counterproductive).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff