Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

do you think anime girlz are hot?

yes 0.64179104477612 64.2% [ 43 ]
no 0.35820895522388 35.8% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
1 2 3 >

i think that anime girlz are hot
..Which would probably why you can't type properly, are unimaginative, seem to have no friends, and no greater purpose other than existance. Would you like to know the title you've been awarded?

A social parasite.

Good day to you!

^^
I think sweaters are quite hot. Which would explain why I don't wear them. I would prefer to wear a tshirt with a zippered pullover I can remove for comfort.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Teh Seymour heart

Courtney love is hotter!

heart Teh Seymour User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Invisible Friend

I think the soup that I'm eating is hot.

I need to get some ice cubes. :3
I think volcanos are hot biggrin
garnet13

THey R A Drawin !!!!!
David The Duelist
garnet13

THey R A Drawin !!!!!
It doesn't mean that they can't be attractive. neutral It just means they're not real.
Quote:

..Which would probably why you can't type properly, are unimaginative, seem to have no friends, and no greater purpose other than existance. Would you like to know the title you've been awarded?

A social parasite.

Good day to you!

lmfao!
Right on.
Azrael Valentine

A social parasite.

Good day to you!

^^

Oh Lawd, you better just stop, drop and roll, because you just got burned, garnet13.
anime chicks are incredibly hot!!! heart
kashima01
anime chicks are incredibly hot!!! heart

But are they hott?
A lot of people think that. That's why some people think it is all about sex
can some one help me put a picture up for my signiture cause i cant figure it out
kashima01
can some one help me put a picture up for my signiture cause i cant figure it out
You do it like you would put a pic in a post.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff