Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello just wanted to see if any one would buy stuff from my shop or could donate anything so I can make my dream avatar so plz and thank you.

I have been doing everthing I can to get gold post/zOMG/Monster G I have been try to play the market but im not that good at it if you can help me and teach me how to make some good gold that would be cool to so ya if any one can help that would be really nice biggrin
helo heart

Ice-Cold Knight

12,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
wrong forum man... try the charity/quest forum
koolknight
wrong forum man... try the charity/quest forum

ya you see I have never really asked b4 so I dont know how to fine it lol sweatdrop

Player

11,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
Just buy from the exchange, and sell in the marketplace.
Study the marketplace item graphs so that you know how to get a good deal on items, and predict which items will rise or lower in price.
SkoomaOverdose
Hello just wanted to see if any one would buy stuff from my shop or could donate anything so I can make my dream avatar so plz and thank you.

I have been doing everthing I can to get gold post/zOMG/Monster G I have been try to play the market but im not that good at it if you can help me and teach me how to make some good gold that would be cool to so ya if any one can help that would be really nice biggrin

bump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces