Is Homosexuality a Sin?

Yes, it is a Sin. 0.1294964028777 12.9% [ 18 ]
No, it is not. 0.61151079136691 61.2% [ 85 ]
I couldn't care less. 0.2589928057554 25.9% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 139 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Kawaii Sentai

User Image
With or without religion no one should give a damn about what others do in their bedrooms behind closed doors unless its non consensual.
User Image
xBlythe
True True. They also have arguments about stuff like if God wanted us to be gay, why create a woman? etc etc... but still. If you were to look at a christian side, being Atheist is just as bad as being gay. I mean if he's Atheist so what? Leave him alone. If he's gay you should do the same. I mean there's no harm in nor doing anything right?

Right...not giving a single ******** seems the solution...we had enough religious wars...
Homosexuality is a sin in Islam.

But I personally have nothing against it, and I have relatives who are gay, so I support gay rights.

Just because I choose to live a heterosexual life does not mean that I must force my religion on people and make them live the same way that I do. To each, his/her own.
Of course its an open discussion you posted it to a public forum.

Also I give no ********

Greedy Grabber

I was interested until you said pansexual.

I enjoy that my phone tries to change that word to pan sexual. lol

Invisible Regular

I'm a Roman Catholic and I fully support homosexuality.... yeah.

And also, I'll just leave this here. Homosexuality is NOT a sin

Rainbow Ladykiller

Rampant Doodle
1tty bitty kitty
I have met a few people in my religion(LDS religion) who found themselves attracted to the same sex. I can't say if they were bi or pan or what have you, they never told me. Some leave the church because they feel like their beliefs don't match, but the ones who stay are most interesting. Sex before marriage, whether it be homosexual or heterosexual, it's a sin. They explained to me that you can't help who you're attracted to, but you can choose to act on it or choose not to. Even members who find themselves attracted to the opposite sex are supposed to abstain from sex until marriage. This is a rather interesting read.

Well the logic fits...sex is sex...even if a dude does it with a monkey people still say sex...it would have been pretty funny for scientist to come up with another word for gay sex...that would somewhat bypass the bible lol...but i can already see the riot on that with the "discrimination" and what not.

This is off topic buuuut
The act itself(homosexual ...sex-don't know how else to phrase it) is considered a sin in our religion, but I don't think that should sway whether or not people should be able to get married legally. Our country prides itself on freedom and equality, so why does the discrimination continue? Two consenting responsible adults want to be married, why stop them? Why is it illegal for two men to be married but not for two men to have sex?
1tty bitty kitty
Rampant Doodle
1tty bitty kitty
I have met a few people in my religion(LDS religion) who found themselves attracted to the same sex. I can't say if they were bi or pan or what have you, they never told me. Some leave the church because they feel like their beliefs don't match, but the ones who stay are most interesting. Sex before marriage, whether it be homosexual or heterosexual, it's a sin. They explained to me that you can't help who you're attracted to, but you can choose to act on it or choose not to. Even members who find themselves attracted to the opposite sex are supposed to abstain from sex until marriage. This is a rather interesting read.

Well the logic fits...sex is sex...even if a dude does it with a monkey people still say sex...it would have been pretty funny for scientist to come up with another word for gay sex...that would somewhat bypass the bible lol...but i can already see the riot on that with the "discrimination" and what not.

This is off topic buuuut
The act itself(homosexual ...sex-don't know how else to phrase it) is considered a sin in our religion, but I don't think that should sway whether or not people should be able to get married legally. Our country prides itself on freedom and equality, so why does the discrimination continue? Two consenting responsible adults want to be married, why stop them? Why is it illegal for two men to be married but not for two men to have sex?

"because God never said anything about this"...seriously...that's the only comeback people have on this...you know now that i think about it the bible is pretty sneaky...if God would have said that man on man or woman on woman sex is ok if they get married...everybody would have shut up...but God never said anything on this...so now they are going berserk...freaky isn't?

Rainbow Ladykiller

Rampant Doodle
1tty bitty kitty
Rampant Doodle
1tty bitty kitty

This is off topic buuuut

"because God never said anything about this"...seriously...that's the only comeback people have on this...you know now that i think about it the bible is pretty sneaky...if God would have said that man on man or woman on woman sex is ok if they get married...everybody would have shut up...but God never said anything on this...so now they are going berserk...freaky isn't?

Depending on the religion(and mine does), God did say it's a sin. However, that should not influence legal law. Legal law effects people of all beliefs, one belief should not sway the law.
Honestly, I don't care if it's a 'sin'. It gives absolutely no justification for Christians to go around hating on homosexual people, because the truth is there are many sins of equal value, and they don't follow all of them. So to hate on homosexuality as a 'religious belief' just shows that you are prejudiced.

As for whether it really is or not, I don't know. I've seen lots of stuff on this, particularly words that we don't really know what they mean but got translated to homosexuality anyway, and then the fact that put into context, many of the verses they point to don't even apply to us, and are probably referring to homosexual prostitution.

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
i dont mind them at all i mean i have my opinion but its their decision not for me to judge
1tty bitty kitty
Rampant Doodle
1tty bitty kitty
Rampant Doodle
1tty bitty kitty

This is off topic buuuut

Depending on the religion(and mine does), God did say it's a sin. However, that should not influence legal law. Legal law effects people of all beliefs, one belief should not sway the law.

This, right here, is what I hate about legal laws and such. That people mix religion with politics and legal law so much. Times have changed and these two should not be mixing as much as they are. So what if your gay, lesbian, bi, or pansexual, everybody should have a right to marriage and be left alone to do what they want to do behind closed doors.

Rainbow Ladykiller

Poke Duckie
1tty bitty kitty
Rampant Doodle
1tty bitty kitty
Rampant Doodle
1tty bitty kitty

This is off topic buuuut

This, right here, is what I hate about legal laws and such. That people mix religion with politics and legal law so much. Times have changed and these two should not be mixing as much as they are. So what if your gay, lesbian, bi, or pansexual, everybody should have a right to marriage and be left alone to do what they want to do behind closed doors.

While I don't agree that everybody should be able to do whatever they want behind closed doors(for example-have sex with children), I agree with the sentiment.
1tty bitty kitty
Poke Duckie
1tty bitty kitty
Rampant Doodle
1tty bitty kitty

This is off topic buuuut

While I don't agree that everybody should be able to do whatever they want behind closed doors(for example-have sex with children), I agree with the sentiment.

Sorry, probablity should have stated that better. That's an exception, I also feel that's wrong, but I ment it more for what gay people do behind close doors. Sorry. sweatdrop

Rainbow Ladykiller

Poke Duckie
1tty bitty kitty
Poke Duckie
1tty bitty kitty
Rampant Doodle
1tty bitty kitty

This is off topic buuuut

Sorry, probablity should have stated that better. That's an exception, I also feel that's wrong, but I ment it more for what gay people do behind close doors. Sorry. sweatdrop

I find it strange that gay sex is legal, but gay marriage isn't.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff