< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12

Lily-livered Cutie-Pie

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Blackrose_Knight
Haute Macabre
Christianity has nothing against sex, just as long as within marriage and between man/woman.

Exactly, there is that little clause in their, that little bitty "but", that screams to high heaven to me of injustice, in-congruence, and is against everything I stand for.
They are chosing God over man. God made a commandment and Christians are following that,

You are either for God or against God. I choose God over Man, any day.What you choose is up to you.

Devoted Pirate

Haute Macabre
Blackrose_Knight
Haute Macabre
Christianity has nothing against sex, just as long as within marriage and between man/woman.

Exactly, there is that little clause in their, that little bitty "but", that screams to high heaven to me of injustice, in-congruence, and is against everything I stand for.
They are chosing God over man. God made a commandment and Christians are following that,

You are either for God or against God. I choose God over Man, any day.What you choose is up to you.
False dichotomy dear.

Lily-livered Cutie-Pie

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Thread Flip 150
Blackrose_Knight
Haute Macabre
Blackrose_Knight
Haute Macabre

False dichotomy dear.
For a non-believer, yes.

Devoted Pirate

Haute Macabre
Blackrose_Knight
Haute Macabre
Blackrose_Knight
Haute Macabre

False dichotomy dear.
For a non-believer, yes.
For logic. And really? No believer, what century is this?

Lily-livered Cutie-Pie

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Thread Flip 150
Blackrose_Knight
Haute Macabre
Blackrose_Knight
Haute Macabre
Blackrose_Knight
Haute Macabre

False dichotomy dear.
For a non-believer, yes.
For logic. And really? No believer, what century is this?
Well I'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

Feral Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
It's something unpreictable, but in the end it's right.. I hope you had the time of your life...

Do what you want, not what people want you to do. This my logic.

User Image
Well God still loves you even if you are gay or straight he loves everyone but he told us not to lay with someone of the same sex. It doesn't hold really any purpose but to fulfill our own lusts and even if that weren't true we are supposed to love him more then anything.

Gracious Raider

6,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Naterbee

Doesn't that just prove my point though?
We don't have sex to continue on the human race otherwise contraception wouldn't have been thought of, we have adapted to the point where the v****a and p***s being "built" for each other and the nature in which they should be used by "God's" law has no real grounds in any sort of argument.

I have no problem with God, or any higher being, I have a huge problem with the bible/scripts of these religions merely because it is man's word, not that of their "God." These were written back in a time where the men who wrote this had no real concept beyond that of "heterosexual sex is a necessity to procreate" and why shouldn't they think that?
They were brought up in a society where it was unacceptable to think or feel otherwise, and yet there was still homosexuals back then too.

I don't see how you proved my argument invalid, you rather proved most of my points right.

I'm not sure how I'm proving you right though, but I will try to explain again.

It's not adaptation as such in my opinion, it's just more of stubbornness. If I cut myself long enough to derive pleasure from it and am not told it's wrong, I wouldn't think there's anything wrong because there was nobody to tell me otherwise, but many doctors would disagree. The same goes for drugs. Another example is in Africa a long time ago. Female genital mutilation was practiced as a rite of passage and nobody told them it was wrong so it continued to happen, but that does not mean it was right. Just because a wrong has been accepted as right, that does not make it right.

There is no way to change anybody's opinion unless they allow themselves to be swayed. The long and short of the matter is, woman was made for man and vice versa. Sex was made for reproduction as one of it's main functions, NOT the only one. That is why the parts in question are part of the reproductive system. Just because they have been used otherwise does not mean it is what they were intended for.

Yes, homosexuality existed in those early years, but even then, God was against it. Again I say, creation fell with man so whether it happens with animals or with human beings, they are all creation and do not act as they were meant to. It is not natural and it is not right. The fact that it is possible does not make it right either. As a female, I could derive pleasure from another female but that wouldn't make it any less wrong. The end does not justify the means in this case.
In my point of view God should stand for love and equality, regardless of your colour or sexual orientation. I may be athist but as I know theres nothing concrete on the bible that says someone can't mate with people of their sex, I guess that's just a hatefull idea that was created over the time by the society. I don't know why our ancestors fought for freedom if it wasn't for EVERYBODY's freedom. emotion_8c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff