No, it is not. 0.61151079136691 61.2% [ 85 ]
I couldn't care less. 0.2589928057554 25.9% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 139 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

2,200 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
This is an open topic for people to talk about their feelings on Homosexuality in Religion (e.g. Christianity, Catholicism, Mormonism, Hinduism, etc.etc.)

Me, myself am not against Homosexuality in the church, seeing as I am Pansexual which in short terms means I am attracted to all genders and sexualities.

Again, this is an open topic, anyone can discuss this matter.

Thanks,
-Midori
I stopped reading at 'Pansexual.'

Anyway, who gives a ******** what other people do? So long as they're not trying to stop me from doing what I want to do, I don't give a damn.

Goddamn that's good music.

2,200 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rampallion Raskolnikov
I stopped reading at 'Pansexual.'

Anyway, who gives a ******** what other people do? So long as they're not trying to stop me from doing what I want to do, I don't give a damn.

*bro-fists* You're awesome xD I agree.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
I am a not so open Pansexual. my grandma would kill me if they knew that I like girls more then guys but that I like both I dont think its a sin at all. Its my life and I can love who ever I want. but I dont know Its hard on me at times
I see nothing wrong gay people as long as they mind their own business.What i mean is to not try to "convert" people to their side.

Other than that its cool.

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Homosexuality and religion?

Now that sounds like a fun night.

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
My religion isn't against it, so long as it's practised in moderation just like everything else - which, honestly, makes sense to me. Whatever it* is, if it gets in the way of day to day life, there is a problem.
*it = sexual urges, drugs, drink etc

Anxious Prophet

Supercalefragelistic
seeing as I am Pansexual

Annnnnnnd you lost me.
Rampant Doodle
I see nothing wrong gay people as long as they mind their own business.What i mean is to not try to "convert" people to their side.

you cant convert someone..
if a "straight" guy agrees to get a BJ from a gay guy or actually do a gay guy..
i don't care how much beers he's had- he's not straight- only closeted. (or Bi)

No way in hell you can get a straight guy to so much a feel another mans p***s- don't care what u say. You dont see all the drunk gays getting some v****a do you?
-Letat-
Rampant Doodle

you cant convert someone..
if a "straight" guy agrees to get a BJ from a gay guy or actually do a gay guy..
i don't care how much beers he's had- he's not straight- only closeted. (or Bi)

No way in hell you can get a straight guy to so much a feel another mans p***s- don't care what u say. You dont see all the drunk gays getting some v****a do you?

I`ve just seen people try very hard sometimes.

Rainbow Ladykiller

I have met a few people in my religion(LDS religion) who found themselves attracted to the same sex. I can't say if they were bi or pan or what have you, they never told me. Some leave the church because they feel like their beliefs don't match, but the ones who stay are most interesting. Sex before marriage, whether it be homosexual or heterosexual, it's a sin. They explained to me that you can't help who you're attracted to, but you can choose to act on it or choose not to. Even members who find themselves attracted to the opposite sex are supposed to abstain from sex until marriage. This is a rather interesting read.
1tty bitty kitty
I have met a few people in my religion(LDS religion) who found themselves attracted to the same sex. I can't say if they were bi or pan or what have you, they never told me. Some leave the church because they feel like their beliefs don't match, but the ones who stay are most interesting. Sex before marriage, whether it be homosexual or heterosexual, it's a sin. They explained to me that you can't help who you're attracted to, but you can choose to act on it or choose not to. Even members who find themselves attracted to the opposite sex are supposed to abstain from sex until marriage. This is a rather interesting read.

Well the logic fits...sex is sex...even if a dude does it with a monkey people still say sex...it would have been pretty funny for scientist to come up with another word for gay sex...that would somewhat bypass the bible lol...but i can already see the riot on that with the "discrimination" and what not.

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
You know even if it is a sin, so what? I mean why is it that some Christians go and do their anti-gay parade and not doing some anti-violence parade or anti-premarital sex parades?
xBlythe
You know even if it is a sin, so what? I mean why is it that some Christians go and do their anti-gay parade and not doing some anti-violence parade or anti-premarital sex parades?

I think since God takes care of the violence and the "sex before marriage" part...but He never was specific on guy on guy sex or woman on woman sex.(if its good or bad)...all they have to go on is that God intended for man to mate with woman...not the above mentioned.

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
True True. They also have arguments about stuff like if God wanted us to be gay, why create a woman? etc etc... but still. If you were to look at a christian side, being Atheist is just as bad as being gay. I mean if he's Atheist so what? Leave him alone. If he's gay you should do the same. I mean there's no harm in nor doing anything right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff