Welcome to Gaia! ::

DoIorosa
Dirk Strider - tT
DoIorosa
David Strider 03

Dirk Strider - tT

Umm... Thanks for sharing, dude.
You really didn't need to show everyone I know that one part at 0:40.
It's kind of private and might scar my little bro over there.

Hehe~
Whats A Private Life Without Some Knowing.
Its All Fun And Games.
And I Think Poor Dave Needs To Know More About His Lusus...
Dont You Think?

I guess your right, but I just wanted to wait to tell him.
I guess you don't know the feeling since none of you have siblings and there's no concept of homosexuality for you guys.
Dirk Strider - tT
DoIorosa
Dirk Strider - tT
DoIorosa
David Strider 03

Dirk Strider - tT

Umm... Thanks for sharing, dude.
You really didn't need to show everyone I know that one part at 0:40.
It's kind of private and might scar my little bro over there.

Hehe~
Whats A Private Life Without Some Knowing.
Its All Fun And Games.
And I Think Poor Dave Needs To Know More About His Lusus...
Dont You Think?

I guess your right, but I just wanted to wait to tell him.
I guess you don't know the feeling since none of you have siblings and there's no concept of homosexuality for you guys.

Must Be A Troll Thing.
Jade -Witch of Space-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Well here's my try. She was rather difficult to make than I thought. Plus, she costs a pretty penny, oh my.))

That's amazing bro!
And 1mil actually isn't much gold for that. I thought it'd be more by looking at it.
The katana I want to buy is almost 2mil on it's own.
xX-CaligulasAquarium-Xx
blindPersecutor

1F DR4GONS C4N 3X1ST SO C4N M4G1C! -And to prove this she shoves a Scalemate Wizard Eridan into his arms.-

-stares down at the scalemate both repulsed and yet somehow somewhat fascinated-

wwhale wwhatevver so wwhat about wwhat you think
though dirk already yelled at me bout denyin magics existence

i told him i wwouldnt be so stubborn
so i wwill try this
believvin in magic....an....wwizards thing i guess

-continues staring at the scalemate unsure of what to do with it-

-grumbles to self-

(lol,)

NOW YOU H4V3 TO B3 4 W1Z4RD W1TH H1M 4ND GO TO MUDB34STW4RTS. 1TS NOT TOO L4T3!
Wastelandic_Vindicator
i'd like to thank all the wonderful people who supported me and voted for me.... and for those who didn't; i'll try to be a great mayor for you too. terezi, i hope we can meet a mutual agreement on this whole thing and yes, i will let you be the sheriff of justice of whatever you would like to call it...

CONGR4TUL4T1ONS FOR W1NN1NG YOUR R1GHTFUL PL4C3, M4YOR! -hands him a WV scalemate with a MAYOR sash and monocle- TO TH3 V1CTOR GO TH3 SPO1LS!

Sepulcher's Bestie

Friendly Detective

Sick Puppeteer
Jade -Witch of Space-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Well here's my try. She was rather difficult to make than I thought. Plus, she costs a pretty penny, oh my.))

That's amazing bro!
And 1mil actually isn't much gold for that. I thought it'd be more by looking at it.
The katana I want to buy is almost 2mil on it's own.

((well thanks bro!! smile
Still...1 mil is nothing to sneeze at, hehe smile and Katanas are surely expensive.
I have enough money to make her but I'm not active enough as it is...I wouldn't mind if someone adopted the design though, as long as they act the part correctly!! biggrin ))
DAVE: nice avatar
ROSE: hey do we have a john in town???
Xrose_lalondeX

DAVE: yeah Jawn Egberto
David Strider 03
Xrose_lalondeX

DAVE: yeah Jawn Egberto

ok thanks
ROSE: im sorry to say but for a while im not going to b rose i want to cosplay as other ppl so for now i wont b rose but i will b her soon again
Xrose_lalondeX
ROSE: im sorry to say but for a while im not going to b rose i want to cosplay as other ppl so for now i wont b rose but i will b her soon again

DAVE: okay

Sepulcher's Bestie

Friendly Detective

so...dave! smile or anyone!! i think we should have a big group meetup sometime smile
how does a pajama party sound?? biggrin not necessarily have to be our fancy godtier pajamas!! just a fun pajama looks!!

i will also be holding two contests if this even happens!!: an art contest displaying their character or any homestuck character wearing pj's

or!!

best outfit smile

i will provide prizes for each winner and they will be awesome prizes trust me, at least 100k in worth smile or just straight up 100k!!!

so....good or bad idea?? biggrin
Jade -Witch of Space-
so...dave! smile or anyone!! i think we should have a big group meetup sometime smile
how does a pajama party sound?? biggrin not necessarily have to be our fancy godtier pajamas!! just a fun pajama looks!!

i will also be holding two contests if this even happens!!: an art contest displaying their character or any homestuck character wearing pj's

or!!

best outfit smile

i will provide prizes for each winner and they will be awesome prizes trust me, at least 100k in worth smile or just straight up 100k!!!

DAVE: that sounds ******** awesome. the only probably is the god tiers clothes for dave so so expensive on here and i cant afford them
David Strider 03
Jade -Witch of Space-

or!!

best outfit smile

DAVE: that sounds ******** awesome. the only probably is the god tiers clothes for dave so so expensive on here and i cant afford them
:33 < I agr33 with dave, it sounds pawesome! itd be fun fur efurryone to do, even without the purrizes, which make it even better!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff