• Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
heart heart heart

Aged Loser

11,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
LIONsnake05
hi can i ask every body where can i get sweatdrop gold coins?????

most of the good places are at booty grab and zomg
to get to the booty grab go to forum>community>aquarium. once ur there see on the new threats and if it says glowing bla bla minutes then click on the green words or on the direct link words. and just try catchin most possible. to get on zomg to to the games and its right there click to play and kill beasts. its a slower way of getting money compared to booty grab but this two are most used.

and now you know biggrin
welcomes

7,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
LIONsnake05
hi can i ask every body where can i get sweatdrop gold coins?????

Welcome to gaia!

There's numerous ways to earn gold, it all depends on what you like/are willing to do and how much time you are willing to put in to it. As some people have mentioned, posting in the forums will earn you a certain amount of gold. Of course, the more you post, the less you receive each time. It's also dependent on how frequently you post. If you are chatting with someone in the forums and are responding every few minutes, the amount of gold you receive will drastically decrease each time until you are earning almost nothing. That goes for your journal, as well. You can post in your journal and will receive a bit of gold each time, but again, if you post multiple entries in a short amount of time the grant decreases.

If you want to earn some serious gold, I prefer vending, exploiting the marketplace, and playing games. Every day you get freebies by checking out the landing pages. Sometimes it's just junk, but sometimes you get something pretty cool, that you can sell either on the marketplace or back to the shops. I try to hold onto things until the price spikes on the marketplace, and then I list it for just under the lowest price.

You can also get freebies by Dumpster Diving throughout the day. You can go back as often as you like, as long as it's not empty. You do have to wait a short period of time between each dive, though.

Perhaps the most fun way to earn gold is by playing games. There's multiple ones that grant a couple hundred gold, but zOMG! is the best payout. You get to play a fun mmo, and earn gold throughout the entire experience. Certain NPC's also hand out freebies each day if you talk to them. Booty Grab is another great payout. Just head over to the Booty Grab/Aquarium forums and scroll through the first page of posts. Anything on the first page should have a tank ready to play. The best ones to look out for have dolphins, grunny subs, anything saying it drops giftboxes, and full tanks (20 fish).

Wow...I didn't mean for that to be so long...but I hope it helped!

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
yum_pie wahmbulance Welcome to Gaia User Image yum_pizza
User Image

3,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100

3,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100