Welcome to Gaia! ::

inspiring metalcore bands to play single chord stop start chugs like complete ******** faggots.

we should just pound those two guitarists asses for this i think.
Punk Weight
b-but djent

doi look like someone who would know what djent is?

Smoker

Dapper Dabbler

6,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
this is the thread of few words
You don't get it, man! They're ******** technical!

Sparkly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
MR GREAT POST WHY LIE
inspiring metalcore bands to play single chord stop start chugs like complete ******** faggots.

we should just pound those two guitarists asses for this i think.

i could get a one string guitar and be considered a great guitarist now right? ;D i agree man. but you gotta love periphery and veil of maya to putting the djent style of things to good use

Romantic Wolf

7,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Smoker

oh yeah speaking of djent, i've yet to really listen to cloudkicker's latest, guess i'll do that
I smell brony.

Dedicated Hunter

Poisoned Ambrosia
I smell brony.

at first i thought that was a blunt and was like damn bro and then was like dude you pissed off mother nature stop parking in your drive way then i was thinking stop making youtube vids. welcome back mang.
I hope someone punches them with mallets and shoves pinecones up their asses
Kick In The South
Poisoned Ambrosia
I smell brony.

at first i thought that was a blunt and was like damn bro and then was like dude you pissed off mother nature stop parking in your drive way then i was thinking stop making youtube vids. welcome back mang.

Gotta hotbox somewhere.

Dedicated Hunter

Real Horrorshow Groodies
Kick In The South
Poisoned Ambrosia
I smell brony.

Gotta hotbox somewhere.

enjoyyyy
Drug of choice lately: 300 LSA seeds with a hint of potpourri (synthetic marijuana).

It crated the strangest most fascinated time warp I felt and saw with my own eyes.

Update: Tonight I'm just dexing with 16 c's tonight unfortunately. I really hate taking dissociates, but tonight I was feeling strange the previous night. Almost alone. Anyway, hope the trip is worth it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff