Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

2,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hi!! I'm new to your world! cat_razz My name's Neko cat_rofl , I'm an artist and I'm pretty lost here so far cat_wink

cat_3nodding In the meantime, take a look at some of my artworks~ cat_pirate cat_pirate

User ImageUser Image

Clean Shopper

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
TheNightOut
Hi!! I'm new to your world! cat_razz My name's Neko cat_rofl , I'm an artist and I'm pretty lost here so far cat_wink

cat_3nodding In the meantime, take a look at some of my artworks~ cat_pirate cat_pirate

User ImageUser Image

hello there Neko! welcome to Gaia! hope u have fun here, I'm sure you'll be able to share ur talents here with ur fellow Gaians ^_^ Keep it up! heart

4,250 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
I like the anime scene that in your message and can you tell me the name of that anime, thank you.

Profitable Shapeshifter

TheNightOut

User ImageUser Image

Nice artwork

Bashful Vampire

11,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Object of Affection 150
TheNightOut
User ImageUser Image

hi welcome to gaia do you draw art for free?
Welcome to Gaia. yum_coldone

Newbie Noob

2,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
10 MIDNIGHT WALKER
I like the anime scene that in your message and can you tell me the name of that anime, thank you.

hihi. the first picture is final fantasy 10 and the second is digimon smile

Newbie Noob

2,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Mustang-Kitty90
TheNightOut
User ImageUser Image

hi welcome to gaia do you draw art for free?

i take requests every 2weeks or so. i get requests and picks the one i would enjoy doing wink you can request on my shoutbox in deviantart or maybe my profile page here

Newbie Noob

2,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
bubbly Aerith
TheNightOut

User ImageUser Image

hello there Neko! welcome to Gaia! hope u have fun here, I'm sure you'll be able to share ur talents here with ur fellow Gaians ^_^ Keep it up! heart

thanks! you guys seem very nice and welcoming already :3

Man-Hungry Lunatic

To Whom It May Concern,

TheNightOut

User ImageUser Image

Welcome to Gaia! whee

Sincerely,

Lady Xem

Revered Lunatic

22,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
TheNightOut

User ImageUser Image
Welcome!

Demonic Hunter

TheNightOut

User ImageUser Image
Welcome to gaia! Nice art

Lonely Smoker

Privjet comrade! Welcome to Gaia!

Ruthless Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • 50 Wins 150
TheNightOut

User ImageUser Image
welcome to gaia, nice art. it's freakin awesome!
Hello and welcome to gaia.
Farewell.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas