Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Guildsman

10,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
TheNightOut
Hi!! I'm new to your world! cat_razz My name's Neko cat_rofl , I'm an artist and I'm pretty lost here so far cat_wink

cat_3nodding In the meantime, take a look at some of my artworks~ cat_pirate cat_pirate

User ImageUser Image

welcome to gaia
welcome to gaia.

Deoxtri's Partner

Hardcore Bear

23,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
TheNightOut
Hi!! I'm new to your world! cat_razz My name's Neko cat_rofl , I'm an artist and I'm pretty lost here so far cat_wink

cat_3nodding In the meantime, take a look at some of my artworks~ cat_pirate cat_pirate

User ImageUser Image

Welcome!

Profitable Businessman

11,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
TheNightOut

User ImageUser Image

Hiya, feel free to add me and gaia is a wonderful place. If you play your cards right you can make a lot of gold to build awesome avi's and even make great friends :3
Also badass artwork.

Newbie Noob

2,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Psycho Ichigo
TheNightOut

User ImageUser Image

Hiya, feel free to add me and gaia is a wonderful place. If you play your cards right you can make a lot of gold to build awesome avi's and even make great friends :3
Also badass artwork.

thanks! wink Your logo says you're a "profitable businessman". How much should I charge for the art? D:

Newbie Noob

2,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
iKittipie
ohemgee! yuna and lulu! : D

i officially love you!! :3

and welcome!

aww love you too! razz and thanks!!

Newbie Noob

2,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
xXxTonelicoxXx
TheNightOut

Yes, me and my sister both do, this is a shared account 3nodding Mine is kintara5 and my sister's is evelin7. And you're welcome whee
Oh-noes xD lol I see it going for a lot, It's so beautiful whee lol

cat_pirate just added you both on dA~ =3 haha how much do you think I should charge for my art? wink I'll give you a discount if you wanna be my first customer.
Welcome smile please give me a heart hehehe

Profitable Businessman

11,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
TheNightOut
Psycho Ichigo
TheNightOut

User ImageUser Image

Also badass artwork.

thanks! wink Your logo says you're a "profitable businessman". How much should I charge for the art? D:

Hmm.. Well since I don't sell art on gaia, nor have I ever really bought it, my best advice would be to check the forums. This would be the best place to look.

Hot Phantom

TheNightOut

User ImageUser Image

Welcome to Gaia

Animal Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
TheNightOut

User ImageUser Image

Wow, your art is really good, you're probably gonna have a great time here n_n
Visit the art contest forums xp
TheNightOut

Yay! I'll get on later today and add you as well smile And I see it like 200k-500k, >w< wink =b
And really? OMGosh thank you! whee

Shy Sweetheart

8,350 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
TheNightOut

User ImageUser Image
Welcome! And your work is wonderful. eek
Welcome to Gaia <3 I hope you have fun I can't remember what the rules are here but if you want to chat click the banner at the bottom of this post and come say hey <3333

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Newbie Noob

2,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
xXxTonelicoxXx
TheNightOut

Yay! I'll get on later today and add you as well smile And I see it like 200k-500k, >w< wink =b
And really? OMGosh thank you! whee

lol wow that much?? But I'm guessing you're talking about making a full-blown pic with backgrounds and stuff too right? What if I'm drawing someone's single character, something like this http://catmd.deviantart.com/art/Digimon-02-Characters-the-original-eight-328292881 ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff