Meh, I'm just looking around CB 0.1078431372549 10.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 102 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 95 96 97 > >>

Skeleton Cricket
kitsunen

IKR
Gaia should just buy tektek.org since a lot of gaians use it anyway
and then they should update it everytime they released new items
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gyah, i am so terribad at replying lately. I'm sorry. sweatdrop

its okay and i love your tanuki avi!

Wilderness Witch

41,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Falling For You 25
  • Invisibility 100
kitsunen

Thanks so much. Your Kitsune Avi is awesome... Then again it's in your username. whee
I'm gonna change my sig for the length of the event to a Pom Poko gif and quote here in a bit. emotion_dealwithit

Feral Star

Skeleton Cricket
kitsunen

Thanks so much. Your Kitsune Avi is awesome... Then again it's in your username. whee
I'm gonna change my sig for the length of the event to a Pom Poko gif and quote here in a bit. emotion_dealwithit

I like the theme of this event
but the game play sucks
i cant play because my computer is old and doesnt support flash
also i cant play because i'm broke as ******** xD

Alex Clyde's Wife

Angelic Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Married 100
Skeleton Cricket

I can't think of anything gonk
Arthur: *flails wand around wildly and turns nearly everyone into chibies*
Ollie: *eats his cupcake contently as he watches his counterpart with curiousity*
Me: *now chibi myself* Dafu- Dafudge?! *uses replacement curses as to not disturb Ollie*

((It's ok. 3nodding and you're welcome. There was just one England blooper in season 4 I think xD where he was doing England and the Scottish spy xD omg Canada's outburst in the season 5 bloopers though. The second time he forgot to say aboot correctly it startled me xD so many America bloopers, but so little Canada and they have the same voice actor.

I found a better eye item for my Punk Iggy and was able to afford the fairy item I wanted emotion_dowant I typed fairy just now and auto correct changed it to dairy emotion_facepalm ))

Wilderness Witch

41,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Falling For You 25
  • Invisibility 100
Lilium Bathory
mad
lol
Welcome to the thread.

Wilderness Witch

41,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Falling For You 25
  • Invisibility 100
x I r i s O p a l x
Skeleton Cricket

I can't think of anything gonk
Arthur: *flails wand around wildly and turns nearly everyone into chibies*
Ollie: *eats his cupcake contently as he watches his counterpart with curiousity*
Me: *now chibi myself* Dafu- Dafudge?! *uses replacement curses as to not disturb Ollie*

((It's ok. 3nodding and you're welcome. There was just one England blooper in season 4 I think xD where he was doing England and the Scottish spy xD omg Canada's outburst in the season 5 bloopers though. The second time he forgot to say aboot correctly it startled me xD so many America bloopers, but so little Canada and they have the same voice actor.

I found a better eye item for my Punk Iggy and was able to afford the fairy item I wanted emotion_dowant I typed fairy just now and auto correct changed it to dairy emotion_facepalm ))
Edit: ((Posts the video here in case anyone else wants to watch it. sweatdrop ))

((OMFG. That was GREAT. rofl
Patrick Seitz has the BEST fllippin' bloopers! xd
To be fair, It's probably alot easier to talk like Canada than it is America, Canada talks slow and calm while America is loud and talks so fast. Probably why he messes up America's lines more.
The "I'm going to eat zat ******** cat!" and the "What kind of manual is zis?! It's made of talking paper... Zat's cool." killed me. All of his really.
OMG, Japan saying "I can smerr your taint from here. Prease go wash your croch." and Italy saying "******** that spoon!" I'm still laughing. Also Canada. Just ... YES! I love it!
It seemed like Todd Haberkorn messed up ALOT more in this season than he did the other ones... Not that I'm complaining. whee
And J. Michael Tatum's "Aaaaaah... I hate R's" made me laugh more than it should have for some reason. =w=" ))

((That's good! I'm glad you were able to afford stuff you wanted. 3nodding I got a couple things I wanted the other day, now I just wish the items I had on the marketplace would sell so I could be reimbursed. sweatdrop ))

Wilderness Witch

41,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Falling For You 25
  • Invisibility 100
kitsunen
Skeleton Cricket
kitsunen

but the game play sucks
>:U That sucks! Im sorry.
To be honest, i haven't even been to the event forums yet, so I don't know how it works. I just got excited by the theme so I wanted to go all out with my avi and sig. =w="
I just finished drawing a kitsune chibi for my BF not too long ago, so I found it a funny coinsidence that that was the theme of this event. whee
Skeleton Cricket
kitsunen
Skeleton Cricket
kitsunen

but the game play sucks
To be honest, i haven't even been to the event forums yet, so I don't know how it works. I just got excited by the theme so I wanted to go all out with my avi and sig. =w="
I just finished drawing a kitsune chibi for my BF not too long ago, so I found it a funny coinsidence that that was the theme of this event. whee

you should definitely join the arena!
I wanna make a racoon avi for my BF but I cant even find racoon items in the MP they didnt tag the items properly lol

Wilderness Witch

41,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Falling For You 25
  • Invisibility 100
kitsunen
Skeleton Cricket
kitsunen
Skeleton Cricket
kitsunen

but the game play sucks

I wanna make a racoon avi for my BF but I cant even find racoon items in the MP they didnt tag the items properly lol
The arena? o.o

Yeah, the ears I'm using are from Raccoon Companion and the tail I'm using is the Coon Tail, if that helps any. 3nodding
Also, raccoon has two c's. I'm not a grammar nazi, but that might be why stuff didn't come up if that's how you typed it in the MP. sweatdrop sorry.
Skeleton Cricket
kitsunen
Skeleton Cricket
kitsunen
Skeleton Cricket
kitsunen

but the game play sucks

The arena? o.o

Yeah, the ears I'm using are from Raccoon Companion and the tail I'm using is the Coon Tail, if that helps any. 3nodding
Also, raccoon has two c's. I'm not a grammar nazi, but that might be why stuff didn't come up if that's how you typed it in the MP. sweatdrop sorry.

i think i get the spelling wrong wahahahhahaha
its okay man i suck at spelling xD

I'll try to make a raccoon avie now hopefully i can afford it but man the coon tail inflated so much xD

Alex Clyde's Wife

Angelic Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Married 100
Skeleton Cricket

My wings won't work! *trying to fly and failing cause of body proportions* D;
Ollie: *watching with silent curiousity*
Arthur: when the bloody hell is this gonna wear off?!
Me: you're the one who cast it!
Arthur: bloody hell!

((Also Canada barely makes any appearances emo Germany has something against cats xD *snort* that was so random Japan. Japan was like 90% of those. Omg, when Italy was trying to do the scene with the tank. I did a double take and rewound the clip xD

Zhat pert little a**. I almost screamed laughter at that one omg xD GerIta is freakin adorkable. I think I was as confused as Germany during the Valentines' episode xD

This isn't a dizzy villain conference fdgdt whoohoohoo. This isn't a dizzy villain dhfgdh bicadacoo, ******** s**t. Tell me the birthday gift is a joke cause I don't don dondondondon. Omg the derby way he sounded when he messed up on that last one xD and don't forget Spain. It's been a while since I woke up with a headbuttabuttubutt pffbt. Omg xD I love the France blooper from season umm, I think it was 3. America taught me to print slash steal la ******** you. *snort* I had to do a double take on that one too!))

I need to go to bed for now > .< I've got class tomorrow. It doesn't started until 11 so I might be able to make another post sometime in the morning c: if you've had the chance to respond again yourself before I leave that is sweatdrop

Wilderness Witch

41,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Falling For You 25
  • Invisibility 100
sousoupink12
I AM BAACK!! ((only for today, we're travelling tomorrow again..))
wow, i already miss that city...

Yeah, they get snooty and sometimes they make fun of the new cosplayers, I HATE that. emotion_donotwant
But not all of them are like that, so it's okey. >u<

Hehehe~ Let me know when you make any cosplay!! I would LOVE to see it!! x3
((Thank you! Don't worry about it~ That pic isn't going anywhere! emotion_dealwithit ))

Yeah, I like how they fixed a lot of things in this new season, the eye and hair colors, the skin tones... AND THE GREAT SPARKLY ART~~
They made everything so shiny and beautiful and breathtaking and handsome and pretty and aaahhh~~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm not saying that the previous seasons weren't good! But they made a really great job on this last season!!

rofl OMG did that really happen!!?
that's actually so cute~
wow, that's awkward... xD

I finished reading them and I honestly don't know what to say ;u;

The story made me jump from almost crying to squealing and d'aw-ing! emotion_kirakira
Especially the last passage where the cute innocent Ellis asked Regal that question! whee
So motherflippin cute!!!
But the fact that Mimir, Sven , Olaf and evreybody died still saddens me.
User Image

Needless to say, I find your writing style so great! But if you see that you need some improvement, then what do i know with My poor writing skills! In the end, I really enjoyed your story~

*New OTP acquired* RegaVeda!! <3
User Image
OHMAIGOSH, SOU-CHAN!
((It took me so long to reply to these, I'm so sorry. OTL I'm such a slaker))

I have missed you, gurl. emo But I hope you're havein tons of fun!

I'm glad that there are nice cosplayers out there too. Ones who pick on newer cosplayeres aren't even worth the time of day. No matter how good their cosplay is.

If I ever make one you will be one of the first to know. I promise. emotion_yatta
If I had any pics of my Sophie costume from last Halloween uploaded, I'd show you them, but alas, I don't. =o="
((Thank you. whee ))

IKR? I feel kinda bad for loving the new animation so much, but I just can't help it. It's just so pretty. ;o;
Even so, the original animation will always hold a special place in my heart. =w=

Indeed it did happen. xd
To be fair, I still dress like a younger kid to be honest. It was the winter and I had my sock monkey bobble cap on, so I probably seemed even more like a kid. The lady was like, "Oh, I love her hat. How old is she, 12 or 13?" to my mom. Mom was just like "Uhh... She's 21." The lady was loke " O.O What? She looks so young!" .... Whole time I was just standing there like, '-_-" ... Srsly, guys? I'm right here.' xd
The guy on the other hand... That was awkward. He was like flirting and showing me his cape and stuff (it was halloween) and after a while he asked "How old are you anyways?" ... I was like "<_< ... 15." He said, "Oh, wow. I thought you were older than that." Then he left shortly after. xp

You finished them? redface
I'm happy you liked them, I think my writing style is awful, but thank you so much.
I have so much left to do on my story. I actually made short Bios for the main characters of my story, albeit for my art request thread, but at least I actually have written information for them now.. If you have any interest in reading that I can link you to the thread. Completely up to you though.
Yeah, It's a pretty sad story with a lot of loss in it. Ellis' entire family got killed, Regal's family was killed when he was just a kid, Veda's mom gets killed... Damn Ambrose. classified_fu
Don't say that. I'm sure you write just fine. heart

I ship them... SO HARD. Then again, they are my OCs, so yeah. emotion_dowant
I can tell you that they do end up getting together... For a while at least. crying Then bad s**t happens. I've said too much! ... Unless you want to know, then I'll tell you. I feel like I am getting annoying with my story talk. Sorry. sweatdrop

Talk soon!

Cute Bunny

How long has it been since I last checked this thread!? gonk

OMFG, WTF my notifs on this thread is so late! gonk

Wilderness Witch

41,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Falling For You 25
  • Invisibility 100
sousoupink12

Well, who looks at these pics and say that sey-chan is not an absolute cutie pie!!
User Image
User Image
User Image

I took a look at some of those chibis, SO FLIPPIN CUTE! and the mochis~~ whee
No problem~~ Since they're all true~~

Heheh~~ Sometimes, I dream of myself as an animal I LIKE WOLVES! teto x3. But I prefer being human, our ability to think and communicate and create things is amazing, we just don't know the right using of our abilities, and that's just how we are. *much philosophy*

Yeah, it is~ I LOVE the nordics and the Hanatamago Family~~ since Dennor and Sufin are my otps They're just cute. <3

I didnt read that comic?! Can you send me a link to me if you can?
She is adorable. =w= You'll get no argument from me.

redface Thank you.
Meliauna is my favorite. I love her design and colors. She is one of the only pictures I have done that I am actually proud of. =w="
I need to draw more mochis. I haven't drawn any of them for a while now. I have designs for all the Nordics, Micronations, and the Asias that I meed to get drawn on good paper and colored sometime.

That's awesome. I dreamed that I had wings once. One of the most vivid dreams I have ever had.
Wolves make me think of Trina. xd I'm such a derp.
Owls are my favorite. I love them. emotion_dowant
Yeah, I guess I prefer being a human too, sometimes though people just make me so mad or agitated that I don't even wanna be the same species as them. -_-"

Like I said, I personally only ship hetero, but that's just me. 3nodding
But of all the 'Family Groups' in Hetalia the Nordics are my favorite. I like Scandanavia and Vikings and the whole idea of them being their own little group.

Sure! Hetalia Scanlations
The only thing you really need to read in order are the Main Storyline Comics, but all the Extras, Nonlinear, Extras, etc... can be read in whatever order you want. I honestly just started at the top and went straight down through everything when I read them, easier to keep track that way... For me at least. TETO.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff