I love __________ best!!!

Yaoi 0.23485096626269 23.5% [ 717 ]
Yuri 0.13953488372093 14.0% [ 426 ]
Hentai 0.43727481166066 43.7% [ 1335 ]
Shonen-Ai 0.071732721912873 7.2% [ 219 ]
Shojo-Ai 0.043891254503767 4.4% [ 134 ]
Aoi Matsumoto 0.072715361939076 7.3% [ 222 ]
Total Votes:[ 3053 ]

I love it! *points to sig* Aha! See I told you!!
im crazy for the hentai, I like it when its rough razz
Those who can't admit to the fact that Hentai, beingly highly cultural razz , is both highly entertaining, and whatsmore depending on the artist, can contain some of the best art, as it has the most care put into it. Therefore Hentai bashers deserve a slap biggrin
I like it.

I like it more if it has agood storyline.

I also find some of them to be quite funny.
The Hero X
toasteralien
I heart Hentai

^_^

User Image

I bet you do! 4laugh

Tee-hee sweatdrop
i like hentai movies that DO NOT force the girl to have sex, whether the guy is good-looking or not. it simply pisses me off. i hate tentacles too.

yuri is fine with me as well as yaoi coz to tell you the truth, i had relations with a gay a year ago. but it was all for fun we both enjoyed. nothing serious about it.

what i really look for in a hentai is well, yeah, the art of release (i heard/read someone say that) and of course the true beauty of making love... partners are both in pleasure... arouses me quite a bit. smile
hentai is fine and all, i have to prob with ppl who are addicted to this stuff
Hentai fan yo
i like most types
Not gonna be anonymous about it! I'm was proud of saying it before and I am still proud of saying it today...

I LOVE HENTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

From straight, gangrape, yuri, S/M, beastiality, demons, tentacles... the whole shebang... I love it all! ^^

No guro, though... lol

I'm actually looking for girls who would like to chat with me on MSN, who has the same likes and tastes as I do! ^^ Please PM me or find me in MSN! 3nodding
mmmm......Yaoiiiiii........ xd
OMG i love hentai its so awsome mrgreen
-Sighs- This is pathetic
Igloo Hoff
-Sighs- This is pathetic

I bet you feel all warm and special inside for putting all of us down, don't you?
Lol. where can you find YAOI? Jw i mean hentai is easly found, anyone know how to find yaoi?
hello my name is jubeison and im addticed to henti

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces