Yuri 0.13953488372093 14.0% [ 426 ]
Hentai 0.43727481166066 43.7% [ 1335 ]
Shonen-Ai 0.071732721912873 7.2% [ 219 ]
Shojo-Ai 0.043891254503767 4.4% [ 134 ]
Aoi Matsumoto 0.072715361939076 7.3% [ 222 ]
Total Votes:[ 3053 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 176 177 178 > >> >>> »|

^^"
The first step to recovery, is admiting you have a problem.
Hello everyone, my name is Aoi Matsumoto, and i am addicted to hentai, ecchi, yuri, and yoai.
<3
Why remain anonymous? I've read it on occaison, but I'm not addicted to it. I've usually got better ways to spend my time.
sweatdrop sadly i have been spending way to much time read hentai....it is so vulger BUT I CAN"T HELP MY SELF whee
Kakashi-Shinobi
Why remain anonymous? I've read it on occaison, but I'm not addicted to it. I've usually got better ways to spend my time.

sad sadly i am a weakling
Hey, we've all got our interests and desires. If that's your thing, more power to you. I respect that. *smiles*
Kakashi-Shinobi
Hey, we've all got our interests and desires. If that's your thing, more power to you. I respect that. *smiles*

redface uh oh i have an hurge to read so now...or pounce on the nearest person [shifts eyes] [glomps Kakashi-Shinobi] NOOO NOT AGAIN
Maybe. stare
minus the yuri for me, but the other stuff is alright. I go more for the art and that expression of release. I wonder if the artist actually watches it in reality to draw better...
CASSIEYUY
Maybe. stare

EXACTLY
toroto, wanna swap collections?
Love it. But none of the forced stuff... and I despise tentacles.... yuri and consensual lolicon only for me ^_^
lemon_JJ
minus the yuri for me, but the other stuff is alright. I go more for the art and that expression of release. I wonder if the artist actually watches it in reality to draw better...

crying that is so true...you just put what i feel in words...~sniff~
I'm hooked on it. I can't help it. Well... stare I can but I don't want to. sweatdrop
Hisashi Kitsumoto
Love it. But none of the forced stuff... and I despise tentacles.... yuri and consensual lolicon only for me ^_^

I love the yuri....forced or not...but i perfer for them to want it
Totoro_san
hello my name is totoro_san and i am addicted to hentai,ecchi,yuri, and yoai

Yes. Those things are good. Have you ever read AG?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games