Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enimbrea
Polycythemia Vera
Enimbrea
Polycythemia Vera
Enimbrea

I really need to get around to putting one in my SIG, but I just don't do selfies.

My photos lie. lol.

I'd argue because I'm just awkward as all get out like that, but I have no way to disprove it.

lol. you'll see.
in the photos, I don't look fat.

Ugggghhh, those healthy plump girls though... cat_redface cat_redface

I'm not sure I understood that. lol
I really have a slow brain

Wheezing Smoker

Polycythemia Vera
Enilythe
What I'm about to give you is horrible advice.
But I'm guessing that you already know diet and exercise were already an option but just did't feel like going that route.
Eating Disorders.
Bulimia is easier.

Mhm. I have had thoughts on eating disorders.
I should definitely see a doctor.

Thanks! :3

The following advice also sucks but is a little better.
Should you go down the eating disorder route, join an online community for stuff like that.
They will have tips on how to do the least amount of damage to your body. Myproana is a good one.

However, I hope you don't go down that route because it is unhealthy and it ******** with your self image and makes you depressed after a while and opens you up to substance abuse and other mental/personality disorders.
Enilythe
Polycythemia Vera
Enilythe
But I'm guessing that you already know diet and exercise were already an option but just did't feel like going that route.
Eating Disorders.
Bulimia is easier.

Should you go down the eating disorder route, join an online community for stuff like that.
They will have tips on how to do the least amount of damage to your body. Myproana is a good one.

However, I hope you don't go down that route because it is unhealthy and it ******** with your self image and makes you depressed after a while and opens you up to substance abuse and other mental/personality disorders.

Thank you. But now that you have mentioned it, I feel like I might actually have an eating disorder. D:

Wheezing Smoker

Polycythemia Vera
Enilythe
Polycythemia Vera
Enilythe
Eating Disorders.
Bulimia is easier.

Thank you. But now that you have mentioned it, I feel like I might actually have an eating disorder. D:

Why do you think that?

Fuzzy Pup

7,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Polycythemia Vera
Enimbrea
Polycythemia Vera
Enimbrea
Polycythemia Vera
Enimbrea

I really need to get around to putting one in my SIG, but I just don't do selfies.

My photos lie. lol.

I'd argue because I'm just awkward as all get out like that, but I have no way to disprove it.

lol. you'll see.

I'm 6'6 and afraid I'm going to break skinny women.

So I absolutely adore healthy plump women!

Not the prissy anorexic B across the street.
Enilythe

Why do you think that?

I prefer to eat once a day or not at all, depends on the food though.

Whenever I look at myself in the mirror, all I can say "I'm fat"
D:

Something's wrong with me D:
Enimbrea
Polycythemia Vera
Enimbrea
Polycythemia Vera
Enimbrea

lol. you'll see.

You're so tall. Suddenly, I feel like I'm some sort of insect. I'm 5'2. HAHAHAH.

Wheezing Smoker

Polycythemia Vera
Enilythe

Why do you think that?

I prefer to eat once a day or not at all, depends on the food though.

Whenever I look at myself in the mirror, all I can say "I'm fat"
D:

Something's wrong with me D:

Eating disorders come in many forms and differ in severity.
The best thing you can do is bring it up with loved ones and a doctor and get help before it gets too bad. My best friend has been bulimic for almost ten years now and he is so unhealthy. I honestly don't think he is going to live past 30 and he is always depressed and he absolutely hates his life, hates himself and is the biggest alcoholic I have ever met. He is in and out of mental institutions, rehab, hospitals and not sure if this is related in any way but jail. The worst part aside from his health is how much of a burden he is on his family because of his eating habits. He binges so much that the rest of his family never have anything else to eat and we can't do anything but watch him destroy himself. He is 23 and started being bulimic when he was 14.
Enilythe

The best thing you can do is bring it up with loved ones and a doctor and get help before it gets too bad. My best friend has been bulimic for almost ten years now and he is so unhealthy. I honestly don't think he is going to live past 30 and he is always depressed and he absolutely hates his life, hates himself and is the biggest alcoholic I have ever met. He is in and out of mental institutions, rehab, hospitals and not sure if this is related in any way but jail. The worst part aside from his health is how much of a burden he is on his family because of his eating habits. He binges so much that the rest of his family never have anything else to eat and we can't do anything but watch him destroy himself. He is 23 and started being bulimic when he was 14.

I always tell my mom and dad that I feel fat but all they tell me is that you're not. I guess, I should go consult a doctor then.

Are there ways to trigger eating disorders?

Fuzzy Pup

7,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Polycythemia Vera
Enimbrea
Polycythemia Vera
Enimbrea
Polycythemia Vera
Enimbrea

lol. you'll see.

You're so tall. Suddenly, I feel like I'm some sort of insect. I'm 5'2. HAHAHAH.

Well if I'm ever in your area I'll let you ride on my shoulders and feel giant. cat_rofl
Enimbrea
Polycythemia Vera
Enimbrea
Polycythemia Vera
Enimbrea

Well if I'm ever in your area I'll let you ride on my shoulders and feel giant. cat_rofl

but I'm heavy D:

unless I lose weight BIG time.

Fuzzy Pup

7,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Polycythemia Vera
Enimbrea
Polycythemia Vera
Enimbrea
Polycythemia Vera
Enimbrea

but I'm heavy D:

unless I lose weight BIG time.

Well fine! If you don't think I'm strung enuf! We can picnic instead.
Enimbrea

lol. its not about the strength issue.
its just a lot of what ifs are possible. :p

Wheezing Smoker

Polycythemia Vera
Enilythe

I always tell my mom and dad that I feel fat but all they tell me is that you're not. I guess, I should go consult a doctor then.

Are there ways to trigger eating disorders?

Go see a doctor if your mom won't take you seriously, or if you are in school, maybe a teacher and mention that your parents aren't taking this matter seriously.

Honestly, I don't know about triggering one.
My said best friend got me into bulimia and I lost over 100lbs in just under a year.
Nothing was "triggered" I was just tired of being fat and he had a solution.
He was like my bulimia coach lol
It wasn't easy at first either because after pigging out I didn't ALWAYS feel like spending 10-20 minutes puking afterwards. So there was a lot of self motivation on my part to keep it up. But once you have been doing it for a while it gets easier, and then second nature really. Got to a point where I was puking up water that I drank because you start to feel disgusting whenever you have something sitting in your stomach and it gets really stressful if you can't purge. I was bulimic for three years and I started having panic attacks, lost two teeth, would stand up and almost black out from blood not getting to my brain fast enough, it's scary, you're heart starts beating really hard and you lose your vision for a couple seconds. I started taking whatever measures necessary to make sure I purged I won't lie, you can get pretty desperate. I finally quit when I met my husband and got pregnant.

Fuzzy Pup

7,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Polycythemia Vera
Enimbrea

lol. its not about the strength issue.
its just a lot of what ifs are possible. :p

What if what?
Because forums are way better than PM.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items