• Bunny Spotter 50
Sometimes I wonder if youve not done this to yourself somehow
o -o

You so have emotions
you display em alla time
but youve told yourself you dont
an that makes you scared

Magic Hero

Perhaps you ought to hug some baby animals.
Guys its really bad you don't get it. It makes my bones burn with agony.

I have no soul on these drugs.

Conservative Regular

hm. Not sure what to say to a situation like that.
No matter how silly a fear may be to whoever, their powers still hold sincere damage if you let it. Accept your fear, but accept that you deserve better to live with happiness. This might sound silly, but think of it like this: “To me, [being] Fearless is not the absense of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, [being] Fearless is having fears. [Being] Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, [being] Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.” -Taylor Swift.

Don't worry, because you still have freewill. You wouldn't have typed that if you didn't feel emotion. You wouldn't have typed what you did if you didn't have a moral compass anymore. You can still guide yourself, I have faith in you. smile
Give me an address. I'll get you out.

Original Regular

That's why I wont see a shrink.

Friendly Guildsman

My first question is why are you on legally mandated anti-psychotics?

Timid Vampire

10,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageAre you underage? Otherwise, how can the government force you to be on meds if you're not a threat to yourself or anyone else?
If you are underage, just wait until you turn 18 and refuse the treatment.

This is part of what I hate about the pharmaceutical industry of America--the drugs really aren't safe.
They make you lose your thoughts, your feelings....and they have all these other wacky side effects.
Of course, not all medicine does this, but psychotics tend to.

I was on Prozac for a few months when I was fifteen, 40mg of it, and I literally could not feel anything. I had this constant floaty feeling and any time I started to feel like I wanted to cry because of it, it was like those emotions were snatched away.

I hate medication and even now refuse to take it...

grinningjester
My first question is why are you on legally mandated anti-psychotics?

Probably did something or was set up. Doesn't matter. Only very bad people deserve the torture OP spoke of.
I was never going to hurt anybody. It doesn't make sense that I'm being tortured like this.

I swear to my goddess that the antipsychotics have made me feel so bad I couldn't do anything but lie in bed for many months and even that didn't help.

My life is so much worse now because of them. Everything is gone its like the good parts of my life never happened. I can't wait till I die, then I can forget that all of this happened.

Neuroleptics are major physical trauma to the brain and everything I do and every social interaction I have drives that home to me. I'll never feel okay again. It's like I'm not even there in some hell where my every thought is subdued and controlled instead.

The government has gone too far. The public will one day rise up and put a stop to this mass torture program. It will be remembered as the ultimate evil of authority in all of history.

15,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"The government" is forcing you to be on drugs? Like, what, the FDA? The Board of Education? Did the President sign a decree?

Also, what did you do? You still haven't told us what you did. I know you did something, just tell us.

Familiar Poster

Eat something. Or...interact with docile animals.

Liberal Receiver

Dude, your post has a giant conflict, in that you say you don't have emotions, but you are clearly showing them - specifically sadness and fear.
Can I help them torture you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces