Welcome to Gaia! ::

The government legally mandated that I have to get injected every two weeks with anti-psychotics or else the cops will bring me to the hospital and the dosage will be raised.

The effects of the antipsychotics are mostly permanent and as follows.

1. I have no emotions. Love, joy, sadness, grief, anger, embarrassment, excitement, anticipation, envy, wonder, any emotion you can name I no longer have the capacity to feel. Life seems completely hollow and when talking to people or watching movies or anything I cannot care about what is happening whatsoever. This is a permanent effect.

2. I have no inner voice. I do not say things to myself about others or try to figure things out in my head.

3. My body feels leaden and generally unwell. Sometimes I get severe pain in my legs and back and have to move around a lot in order to try to cope with it, but it doesn't work.

4. I cannot imagine anything whatsoever, and my dreams are dimmed and gibberish.

5. My sleep quality is poor.

6. My sex drive doesn't work at all.

7. I don't have an appetite but eat anyways,

8. I don't enjoy and can't focus on any activities.

9. I'd rather be dead, in prison, on the street or pretty much anywhere doing anything else than on these drugs.

10. The thoughts I do have, are not my own, I am not in a literal cage, but I have lost all freewill at the source of where freewill begins.

In short, I am being tortured and turned into a thoughtless emotionless zombie by a bunch of ******** in the government. I'm an innocent person and my life is being ruined in ways far worse than imprisonment, death, most disease and physical injury, or cruel methods of psychological manipulation.

The reasons for it seem so absurd to me I want to cry but the tears won't come out. I want to die but its so hard to just end it, and I want to run away but they will find me.

Plus they always hang over my head the chance of coming off meds in the future, even though the damage has been done and I will have to cope with having nothing to live for for the rest of my life. Plus I will be held to higher standards, and they can put me in a psych ward at the drop of a hat for doing basically nothing.

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

You want a puppy?

Shapeshifter

Are there any drugs that override the injections? If I was you I'd probably just start doing a bunch of E and crack or something, until I die. I'm not trying to be mean, that's just what I'd do.
I'm sorry, man. That really sucks :/
All_The_Worlds_a_Stage
I have no emotions

All_The_Worlds_a_Stage
I want to cry

Dapper Phantom

Title made me think, "Can I watch?"

But no... what you are describing isn't fun or kinky at all.
sad

So basically you are forced on meds through some government-sponsored medical program. Surely that means you have a psychiatrist. Could you tell them that you would like to try a different strain of medication due to these side-effects?
I've been on five different anti-psychotics. It's not THAT bad.

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
I'm on anti-psychotics. I experience none of that.

Wheezing Duck

Dangerous Bloodsucker

I'm on anti-psychotics and I don't have any of those side effects. Talk to your doctor and see if you can switch meds.

Kawaii Kitten

12,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
You obviously did something or lying, either to us or yourself.
Sir, you must be a sick mother ********.

Invisible Grabber

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
i don't think a nutcase like you should worry about sex

Invisible Grabber

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Pink Plaid
dammit even the cute ones have their brains bolted on too tight. crying

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
THE ULTIMATE DOOM
Pink Plaid
dammit even the cute ones have their brains bolted on too tight. crying

I'm on anti-psychotics, anti-depressants, and anti-anxiety meds. emotion_awesome

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Stop believing everything Yahoo Answers says, Tyronne.
how do you know if your own thoughts arent yours?? O.o thats eight ways of crazy right there...And if you want to cry thats sorta having emotions..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff