Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Fairy

11,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Marathon 300
Brooklyn_Starlet
From what I have seen Gaia looks like loads of fun. smile I'm a 19 year old college student and I look forward to getting to know everyone. 3nodding

Gaia is indeed loads of fun; I usually wind up here instead of actually doing any homework lol
madeleine10
Brooklyn_Starlet
From what I have seen Gaia looks like loads of fun. smile I'm a 19 year old college student and I look forward to getting to know everyone. 3nodding

Gaia is indeed loads of fun; I usually wind up here instead of actually doing any homework lol

lol! Same here, I've found this site is an excellent way to procrastinate. ninja

Magnetic Fairy

11,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Marathon 300
Agreed; and if you're looking to make new friends, feel free to add me xd

Lonely Noob

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Brooklyn_Starlet
madeleine10
Agreed; and if you're looking to make new friends, feel free to add me xd

Thank you! I think I'll take you up on that offer. biggrin

Connoisseur

Brooklyn_Starlet

Hello there and welcome to Gaia! I'll be your friend if you want to. emotion_kirakira
Hi im new 2 biggrin
phanha
Brooklyn_Starlet

Hello there and welcome to Gaia! I'll be your friend if you want to. emotion_kirakira

Yay, another friend. heart
iAmNoobita
Hi im new 2 biggrin

Hello there fellow new person heart
Brooklyn_Starlet

Welcome to gaia!
emotion_yatta

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
welcome to gaia, feel free to add me if you want :3
XxAyoo_RyanX
welcome to gaia, feel free to add me if you want :3

heart

Trogger's Bride

Heroic Raider

Brooklyn_Starlet
Welcome to Gaia, this site is really fun

Magnetic Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Brooklyn_Starlet
heart
TombRaider 288
Brooklyn_Starlet
Welcome to Gaia, this site is really fun

Thank you! I LOVE your avvie btw. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas