Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is there a guy you like and he like you back but you arnt together?

Read my Message! 1 100.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
This poll closed on October 26, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.

There is always going to be girl drama! Trust me lived through that s**t my whole life so far.
But then there is this guy.... He understands me......Well to start with.... He doesnt care that you can be a b***h sometimes and he loves that your romantic and cute!

For Example: Today i dressed super cute (like always) but extra cute today! I went shopping with my bestfriend so i could get new cloths for a month! and thats what i did! We did it for ourselfs and our oon to be boyfriends! We know a true boyfriend doesnt need to see ou in make up or the cutest cloths but we always have to look cute!

Everyone thinks im drop dead Gorgeous <3 But that doesnt matter anymore cuz there is this on guy.... one perfect guy....... one perfecy imperfect boyfriend!

He is funny,romantic,sweer,kind,hawt,has abbs,and just everything make me fall Head over Hells! Literally!!!!!!! I saw him and i almost fell down the stair but my bestie Isaih cought me and like OMG he saved me from emberaasing myself! So anyways.......Valentines dance is coming up and he says he is gonna ask me out soon.... But this exact thing is running through my mind 24/7.........

"HOW MUCH LONGER?"

Lol

O.G. Player

11,175 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
Ally The Diva
There is always going to be girl drama! Trust me lived through that s**t my whole life so far.
But then there is this guy.... He understands me......Well to start with.... He doesnt care that you can be a b***h sometimes and he loves that your romantic and cute!

For Example: Today i dressed super cute (like always) but extra cute today! I went shopping with my bestfriend so i could get new cloths for a month! and thats what i did! We did it for ourselfs and our oon to be boyfriends! We know a true boyfriend doesnt need to see ou in make up or the cutest cloths but we always have to look cute!

Everyone thinks im drop dead Gorgeous <3 But that doesnt matter anymore cuz there is this on guy.... one perfect guy....... one perfecy imperfect boyfriend!

He is funny,romantic,sweer,kind,hawt,has abbs,and just everything make me fall Head over Hells! Literally!!!!!!! I saw him and i almost fell down the stair but my bestie Isaih cought me and like OMG he saved me from emberaasing myself! So anyways.......Valentines dance is coming up and he says he is gonna ask me out soon.... But this exact thing is running through my mind 24/7.........

"HOW MUCH LONGER?"

Lol

Dafuq are you talking about ma'dear? If you're new . . . then welcome to gaia, if not then I'd be interested to know what the hell you're talking about.

Timid Bunny

5,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
You must be new here welcome!

Partying Cat

8,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Streaker 200
I hope You Enjoy Your stay On Gaia