Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Consumer 100
alienate family members for the sake of yourself? Like to relieve stress or pain? Seriously, I don't see the point in some of my family. All they do is cause me frustration and headache, and are not even worth let alone deserving of the time of day.
Can We Please Stop Talking About Sex?

8,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Consumer 100
Le Sneakyjizzed

no

MadamPuddifoot's Husband

Yes, Yes, I have...

8,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Consumer 100
Belicoff
Yes, Yes, I have...

How'd that turn out for ya? I've chosen not to speak to my mother's side of the family for 7 months and now that I am I'm seriously regretting it.

MadamPuddifoot's Husband

deepforestchild
Belicoff
Yes, Yes, I have...

How'd that turn out for ya? I've chosen not to speak to my mother's side of the family for 7 months and now that I am I am seriously regretting it.

Good. I really don't talk to anyone on my dad's side... Besides well, my dad, his wife and his sister (my aunt. The only aunt I really like.) It's all because the rest of my dad's family is all REALLY high class and thought I'd do more with my life, like them.. I am NOT going to be some author or school teacher... I'm good at my job and I make enough to get through life.
I don't need some huge fancy house and 6 cars...

8,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Consumer 100
Belicoff
deepforestchild
Belicoff
Yes, Yes, I have...

How'd that turn out for ya? I've chosen not to speak to my mother's side of the family for 7 months and now that I am I am seriously regretting it.

Good. I really don't talk to anyone on my dad's side... Besides well, my dad, his wife and his sister (my aunt. The only aunt I really like.) It's all because the rest of my dad's family is all REALLY high class and thought I'd do more with my life, like them.. I am NOT going to be some author or school teacher... I'm good at my job and I make enough to get through life.

My mom's side are all nutjobs. They congregate like girls highschool and are psychotically religious, yet have the gall to claim everyone else has problems. They can't do any wrong. They live in their own fantasy world and always turn a blind eye to reality. I myself, am a realist, and cannot help but call them on their faults so they go around saying that I have problems and am sick and need help. Oh, the irony.

Big Fatcat

TELL THIS TO THE GD. IT MIGHT MAKE SENSE

MadamPuddifoot's Husband

deepforestchild
Belicoff
deepforestchild
Belicoff
Yes, Yes, I have...

My mom's side are all nutjobs. They congregate like girls highschool and are psychotically religious, yet have the gall to claim everyone else has problems. They can't do any wrong. They live in their own fantasy world and always turn a blind eye to reality. I myself, am a realist, and cannot help but call them on their faults so they go around saying that I have problems and am sick and need help. Oh, the irony.

As for my mum's side... I get along great. Hell.. I still say I'm my mum's favorite child. (lol!)
But yes, I know exactly how you feel... religious people tend to piss me off when they ask me what I am and I'm like "Uuuh.."
Then they get all up tight like someone just shoved a stick up their a**. =/

8,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Consumer 100
Deviruka
TELL THIS TO THE GD. IT MIGHT MAKE SENSE

I don't like the GD all that much unless I'm trolling. It's all just a bunch of picdrops anyway.

Dangerous Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The only family member I actively keep in touch with is my father. The rest of my family is either boring, stupid, annoying, or a combination of all three. It works for me.

Feline Poster

Le Sneakyjizzed
User Image

Hilarious Phantom

My family is terrible. They are honestly all despicable people. I hate them. I mean that.... but I could never hurt out of belief that they might change.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff