Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Sweetheart

13,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
I love hamtaro!!! heart The sad part about it is that I didnt even know it was an anime....-_- ^_^

2,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
Kitsune-Ryu-Neko
I love hamtaro!!! heart The sad part about it is that I didnt even know it was an anime....-_- ^_^

Oh me neater I would just watch it when I was little and think it was a cartoon! I really do love hamtaro! I have the first ten episodes on dvd.
Ikotile
Ahhhhhh :'D
I get made fun of all the time for liking hamtaro heart

I'm 19 and I still love Hamtaro! It's a shame they took it off the air and made it impossible to find and watch. You'd think they'd at least sell the seasons they aired on DVD.

4,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Person of Interest 200
haha I love hamtaro, I think its one of the most educative cartoon I've seen because every hamster represent a kind of child and it means that all kind of people is accepted in the society, like the hamster on glasses, in the school the kids with glasses are kind of uglies, oxnard, the the fat child, boss, the black child... and they all are friends, the cartoon make an idea of a world without racism and other kind of exclusions, so I like it mostly beacuse of its content whee

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
thanksie fro all your love <3 ◕ ‿‿ ◕

2,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
niara_nesveen
haha I love hamtaro, I think its one of the most educative cartoon I've seen because every hamster represent a kind of child and it means that all kind of people is accepted in the society, like the hamster on glasses, in the school the kids with glasses are kind of uglies, oxnard, the the fat child, boss, the black child... and they all are friends, the cartoon make an idea of a world without racism and other kind of exclusions, so I like it mostly beacuse of its content whee

So true 3nodding If only It was like that in real life xd

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
post as many times as you want 4laugh

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
it was one of my favorites

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Yes, even after all these years I still love it. Thanks for reminding me of their utter cuteness. whee
have him right here

User Image

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
WAIT , SO YOUR THE ONE WHO BOUGHT THE PILLOW biggrin

Levykins's Bae

Prodigal Guildsman

14,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Signature Look 250
It was so epic that my mom loved it... So did I. pirate

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
V a n i ll a C l o u d 9
have him right here

User Image

WOAH SO YOUR THE ONE WHO BOUGHT IT neutral

Angelic Kitten

13,425 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I loved watching Hamtaro when I was young. heart I still have these Hamtaro movies that r on VHS. I also have a couple Hamtaro toys. cat_4laugh

Fashionable Darling

i loved that anime, i would watch it after school (high school.... sweatdrop ) i've got a couple of the small plushies, some coloring books, and a plush hamtaro that's actually a bank. it's super cute and sitting on my bookcase.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff