Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sylysse

[[Hee hee. I'm actually well on the drunk side of tipsy. wink ]]

-She met the toast, and smiled, taking another long sip of her drink- I'm Jessica, by the way.

-wink- I'm Teague, nice to meet you. -she put her head on Jessica's shoulder. So what's up in your world hon?
nymphomancer87
Shirilya
nymphomancer87
Shirilya
nymphomancer87
Shirilya

Oh, I see. I understand. I often try to kill people.

o_o I hope you don't try to kill me...

So far you've given me no reason to wish for your death. SEE THAT IT STAYS THAT WAY!

That'd be bad gonk I don't need to regulars trying to kill me crying

Then kindly do not invite my wrath. twisted

-Sits down and pulls out a notepad.- How do I do that! -Pulls out a pen and starts getting ready to take notes.-

It's pretty simple. If you're not an idiot, and don't do dumb things, you're generally okay. And I'll let people know long before they're in serious danger on dumb stuff, too.

Wealthy Vampire

PearlyPinkPeanut
nymphomancer87
PearlyPinkPeanut
nymphomancer87
PearlyPinkPeanut
*skips inside*

-Starts skipping alongside you.- Hai n.n

*giggles and waves, slowing to a halt* Hello. How are you?

-Stops suddenly tripping over himself.- Gah gonk Why'd you stop! I was having fun. -Laughs a bit and looks up at you smiling waving stupidly.- I'm good, how are you?

*squeaks as you fall and bends down* Eep! Sorry >.< I'm well, wide awake at 2 am, but good. Here, *offers my hand* let me help you up.
-Takes your hand laughing and pulls you down.- Muahahaha vengence is mine! I'm in the same boat as you, cept it's 1 here whee

Sparkly Seeker

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
nymphomancer87
PearlyPinkPeanut
nymphomancer87
PearlyPinkPeanut
nymphomancer87
PearlyPinkPeanut
*skips inside*

-Starts skipping alongside you.- Hai n.n

-Stops suddenly tripping over himself.- Gah gonk Why'd you stop! I was having fun. -Laughs a bit and looks up at you smiling waving stupidly.- I'm good, how are you?

*squeaks as you fall and bends down* Eep! Sorry >.< I'm well, wide awake at 2 am, but good. Here, *offers my hand* let me help you up.
-Takes your hand laughing and pulls you down.- Muahahaha vengence is mine! I'm in the same boat as you, cept it's 1 here whee

*squeals loudly as I'm tugged to the floor* Oy...Hmmm *rolls over and starts rapidly poking your sides* Rawr!
kai_hiwatari22
DstDreamer
kai_hiwatari22
DstDreamer
kai_hiwatari22
DstDreamer
Heyy Everyone!!

- walks into the room seeing everyone talking to each other but one girl, deciding to muster up the courage sits down beside her-
Hey whats up?

-blushes at first then forces a smile- Hi, ntm yourself??

-laughs- here have a beer -hands her a beer- relax a little smile btw love your avi and you are very beautiful heart

oh -laughs- thanks, your pretty good looking yourself -takes the beer taking a good swig before nodding in approval- So asl?

lol, 23/m/canada. You?

yay another canadian lol im 19 whee
but i gtg feel free to add me on here or msn silvermoonlight22@hotmail.com cool

Wealthy Vampire

vietdog4ever
nymphomancer87
vietdog4ever
nymphomancer87
vietdog4ever

o.o taking control i see wink

Yeah, I tend to do that from time to time wink

hehe *blushes* i like a guy who takes control redface

Well, I'll keep that in mind then.

hahaha i never told any1 that so shhhh keep it on the DL ahahah

Aaaaaaaw, but what if I dun wanna!

Wealthy Vampire

Shirilya
nymphomancer87
Shirilya
nymphomancer87
Shirilya

So far you've given me no reason to wish for your death. SEE THAT IT STAYS THAT WAY!

-Sits down and pulls out a notepad.- How do I do that! -Pulls out a pen and starts getting ready to take notes.-

It's pretty simple. If you're not an idiot, and don't do dumb things, you're generally okay. And I'll let people know long before they're in serious danger on dumb stuff, too.

O_O Uh oh...
nymphomancer87
vietdog4ever
nymphomancer87
vietdog4ever
nymphomancer87
vietdog4ever

o.o taking control i see wink

Yeah, I tend to do that from time to time wink

hahaa *bumps you*
ThatsJustSoEpic
Sylysse

-She met the toast, and smiled, taking another long sip of her drink- I'm Jessica, by the way.

-wink- I'm Teague, nice to meet you. -she put her head on Jessica's shoulder. So what's up in your world hon?

Mmm...-She ponders for a moment, gently tapping her teeth, and settling an arm around Teague's shoulder- Not a great deal. I get to sleep in tomorrow, thank god...hee hee, I have to sleep off the drinking anyway. And how about with you? Anything enthralling I should know about??

Wealthy Vampire

PearlyPinkPeanut
nymphomancer87
PearlyPinkPeanut
nymphomancer87
PearlyPinkPeanut

*squeals loudly as I'm tugged to the floor* Oy...Hmmm *rolls over and starts rapidly poking your sides* Rawr!

Oh noes! My one and only weekness! -Curls up into the fetal position and starts giggling like mad.- whee NUUUUUUUUUUUU NU MORE MERCY MERCY MERCY UNCLE UNCLE UNcLE!
nymphomancer87
Shirilya
nymphomancer87
Shirilya
nymphomancer87
Shirilya

O_O Uh oh...

So do you really want me to stay around as a 'regular'? That's flattering.

Wealthy Vampire

vietdog4ever
nymphomancer87
vietdog4ever
nymphomancer87
vietdog4ever

hahaa *bumps you*

ROAR! -Bumps you back lightly laughing.-

Sparkly Seeker

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
nymphomancer87
PearlyPinkPeanut
nymphomancer87
PearlyPinkPeanut
nymphomancer87
PearlyPinkPeanut

Oh noes! My one and only weekness! -Curls up into the fetal position and starts giggling like mad.- whee NUUUUUUUUUUUU NU MORE MERCY MERCY MERCY UNCLE UNCLE UNcLE!

*laughs and stops poking only to wrap my arms around you in a hug* Alright alright, I'll stop.
Sylysse
ThatsJustSoEpic
Sylysse

Mmm...-She ponders for a moment, gently tapping her teeth, and settling an arm around Teague's shoulder- Not a great deal. I get to sleep in tomorrow, thank god...hee hee, I have to sleep off the drinking anyway. And how about with you? Anything enthralling I should know about??

-she cuddled into Jessica's arm- I'm not bad, still looking for a job here. But nothing amazing really, sadly. Good that you get to sleep in though, that's always good. -she winked again and repositioned herself so her head was on Jessica's lap-

Wealthy Vampire

Shirilya
nymphomancer87
Shirilya
nymphomancer87
Shirilya

O_O Uh oh...

So do you really want me to stay around as a 'regular'? That's flattering.

Yes 3nodding I enjoy your company, and well, you haven't done anything to make me want to kill you yet either wink So let's just stay on each others good sides, and you can make this a regular stop if you'd like smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff