Welcome to Gaia! ::

Haruka Otaku
Kitty entered the room and stretched just inside the doorway before going over to a random boy and curling up in his lap with a purr.

0.0 *is shocked and pets the kitty in my lap* and where did you come from?

Lonely Lover

9,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
CaptainCodz
crazyhypergirl
CaptainCodz
crazyhypergirl
CaptainCodz

Now we just need a waiter 3nodding
Well while we wait for a waiter i'l sit besides you -takes a seat besides you curling my feet up side ways on the couch beanbag-

Comfy hey smile So... How you? smile
honestly i have a horrible head ache, kinda hungry, and i want to go back to bed but i already tried and miserably failed haha
Im kinda in the same boat eek Back is killing me, also kinda hungry blaugh and I cant sleep anyway so Im not even gonna try the bed thing xp
haha yea. so what you up to?
crazyhypergirl
CaptainCodz
crazyhypergirl
CaptainCodz
crazyhypergirl
CaptainCodz

Now we just need a waiter 3nodding
Well while we wait for a waiter i'l sit besides you -takes a seat besides you curling my feet up side ways on the couch beanbag-

honestly i have a horrible head ache, kinda hungry, and i want to go back to bed but i already tried and miserably failed haha
Im kinda in the same boat eek Back is killing me, also kinda hungry blaugh and I cant sleep anyway so Im not even gonna try the bed thing xp
Just lying in bed listening to a bit of music smile You?

Shameless Lover

faust91
Haruka Otaku
Kitty entered the room and stretched just inside the doorway before going over to a random boy and curling up in his lap with a purr.
Her ears twitched and she glanced up at him, purring as she clung to his lap with her small hands. "Outside."

Beloved Raider

Hi................................

Lonely Lover

9,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
CaptainCodz
crazyhypergirl
CaptainCodz
crazyhypergirl
CaptainCodz

watching the derby
Haruka Otaku
faust91
Haruka Otaku
Her ears twitched and she glanced up at him, purring as she clung to his lap with her small hands. "Outside."

*scratches her ear* well thats a very literal sort of logic little one smile im rather glad you did, my now warm lap thanks you smile
crazyhypergirl
CaptainCodz
crazyhypergirl
CaptainCodz
crazyhypergirl
CaptainCodz

watching the derby
you say the derby like I know what it is xD
/devours the left arm of the person closest to her.
emotion_omnomnom

Dangerous Lunatic

If anyone would like to Role Play, private message me. Please be at least somewhat literate.

Lonely Lover

9,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
CaptainCodz
crazyhypergirl
CaptainCodz
crazyhypergirl
CaptainCodz
watching the derby
hmmm were ou from haha. well anyways the kentucky derby. its a horse race its pretty big.
Bored. >..< I`ll play any race you want. Just choose our rpcs, ask the questions you want, then start us off. Also for some reason I want to play a femboy setup for gender bending iif anyone is interested
crazyhypergirl
CaptainCodz
crazyhypergirl
CaptainCodz
crazyhypergirl
CaptainCodz
watching the derby
hmmm were ou from haha. well anyways the kentucky derby. its a horse race its pretty big.
haha I was thinking of the Kentucky Derby cuz its pretty big... apparently... from South Africa cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff