• Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

~ * ~

Annoucements:

7/11/2017 - Chat Room Link updated!
7/9/2017 - GSW 2017 has finally begun!

Old News:

7/31/2016 - GSW 2016 is officially underway!
7/29/2016 - '04's official Paw Mascot, Felix the Fox, opens his thread!
7/21/2016 - GSW 2016's official thread opens up!
7/18/2015 - GSW 2015 comes to a close! And with the Class of '04 coming in 2nd place no less! Congrats guys! You really stepped up this year!! <3
7/12/2015 - GSW 2015 Begins! The link for '04's chat space is also updated!
7/9/2015 - GSW 2015 is almost upon us as the thread is updated to reflect this year's festivities!
7/21/2014 - GSW 2014 officially ends! So marks the end of another wonderful week of fun and memories...'Til next year, everyone~!
7/13/2014 - GSW 2014 begins~!
7/2/2014 - Tweaking the thread for this year's festivities.
7/7/2010 - Setting up. Open!
6/26/2011 - Updated for 2011! Going to work on updating this place a lot more frequently guys! >3</
7/11/2011 - Now with a Private Chat!
7/17/2011 - Congrats on to all my fellow '04-ers for helping our class earn 2nd place in this year's Spirit Week! :'D

User Image
7/8/2012 - Updating thread for GSW 2012~<3.
7/15/2012 - Private Chat Updated!
7/22/2012 - As this year's GSW comes to a close, I'd like to give a big congrats to everyone in the Class of '04 for placing 3rd place this year! Let's try even harder for first place next year!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

7/6/2013 - Private Chat updated for this year's festivities!

'04 Hangout Chat
Password: classof2004

7/21/2013 - GSW 2013 has officially ended with our dear class placing 3rd once again! Congrats everyone!

~ * ~

Welcome all Gaians of 2004~! This thread was made in light of this year's Spirit Week! What is Spirit Week, you may ask? Here's the answer straight from the source~:

I R Spirit Week
Did you ever have Spirit Week in high school, or in college? A week where everyone dressed up in crazy outfits according to a new theme each day? Well that's what the Gaia Spirit Week is like too! We assign a new theme each day, and everyone dresses up their avatars to show their support and appreciation for Gaia, and all the people who work to make it great.
And it's fun.

So get yourselves ready to have fun and represent '04 like no one else can~<3.

User Image

2014 Spirit Week Main Thread

2013 Spirit Week Main Thread

2012 Spirit Week Main Thread

2011 Spirit Week Main Thread

2010 Spirit Week Main Thread

2009 Spirit Week Main Thread

Old '04 Hangout Thread

User Image

User Image

Our coat of arms, made by the lovely MsGrimm~<3.

Timid Shoujo

17,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
[ { The Days } ]

{ July 9th - July 15th, 2016 }

xxxxxヾ(=゚・゚=)ノxxxxx

NOTE: All days will begin and end according to Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)!
Celebrate according to whatever time you wish. However, most of the mods are in the eastern time zone so it's easier for them.

07-09 Literary Classics Day- Celebrate some of the most iconic characters ever written. From Anne of Green Gables to Three Musketeers, there are many pieces of literature that have held long-lasting places in our hearts and inspired the culture around us.

07-10 Personal Hero Day- Today we take time to honor someone that has made a huge impact in shaping who we are today. This can be a relative or guardian, a celebrity, or historical icon that has given you some sort of inspiration or helped you out during some point in your life.

07-11 Make a Scene Day- Oh the places you go! We want you to make a scene, taking us on a journey with your avi using backgrounds and other items. A stroll in the park, a fairy tale setting, or even a world of nightmares! Take us on a journey with you.

07-12 Steampunk Day- Imagine a world in which everything ran on steam. A place where the sky was filled with airships and the fashion is inspired by the Victorian era. Are you a sky pirate, an engineer, or high-classed citizen flaunting your best garbs?

07-13 Sleepover Day- Time to throw on you pajamas and get ready for spin-the-bottle, pillow fights, pranks, and pizza! This will be one wild sleep over. Who's gonna fall asleep first?

07-14 Mystery Day- Following tradition, we will leave the last day for all of the GSW participants to decide on. We will start a poll upon the opening ceremony of Gaia Spirit Week 2017. Everyone will have the chance to vote for their favorite possible day from a list. The poll will remain open until Thursday at 5pm Pacific Standard Time, giving everyone a few hours to decide on their avis before the midnight screenies.

Here are this year's choices:
    -What Happens in Vegas: Gambling, Mobs, Show girls, and Allen
    -Space Odyssey: Aliens, Explorers, Shooting Stars, and The Force
    -Animation: Classic Toons, Anime, and Movies
    -Western: Cowboys, Farmers, Animals, and Robots
    -Supernatural: Ghosts, Ouija Boards, Possessions, and Moose

07-15 Class Color Day- Gaia was created back in 2003. The GSW has assigned a specific color for each year. Dress your avi and join fellow participants that joined the year you did in screenies and class competition, then join the other classes in a celebration for all the years Gaia has been here for us. Over the years, a tradition has sprung up in which some participants choose to wear a rainbow item to signify unity of all classes.

Timid Shoujo

17,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

Class Art:

Feel free to submit and screenies/IRL pics/videos/ or banners to me and I'll post 'em up here. :3

User Image

2010:
[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]

User Image

2011:
[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]

For all the screenies/banners I've taken/made for GSW2011, click the links below~:

Gaia Spirit Week 2011 Screenies Gallery
&
Banners/Gifs Sub-Gallery

User Image

2012:
[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]

For all the screenies/banners I've made personally for GSW2012 all in one place, click here~:

Gaia Spirit Week 2012 Screenies Gallery

User Image

2013:
[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]

Gaia Spirit Week 2013 Screenies Gallery

User Image

2014:
[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]

Gaia Spirit Week 2014 Screenies Gallery

User Image

2015:
[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]

Gaia Spirit Week 2015 Screenies Gallery

User Image

2016:
[ x ][ x ][ x ]

Gaia Spirit Week 2016 Screenies Gallery

Timid Shoujo

17,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Rules:

~ * ~

1. Be kind and respectful.
2. Follow TOS.
3. Have fun~! :'D

Timid Shoujo

17,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Meetups:

~ * ~

User Image

[ 04 Hangout Chat ]
Password: gswclass04

Daily '04 class meetups will be held at 10:00-11:00 PM EST in our Private Chat. Depending on the turnout, secondary attempts will be done during the midnight screenies after main screenies are taken~.

[ TBU ]:
The Classes of '04 and '07 will be having daily photoshoots/meetups at 8:00 or 9:00 PM EST (keep an eye on the thread for posts about exactly when) from now until the end of Spirit Week. We'll be meeting in '07's Meetup Chat (password: gsw13). Don't be afraid to drop by!

Timid Shoujo

17,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Trophies:

2010: 2nd Place

User Image
2011: 2nd Place

2012: 3rd Place

2013: 3rd Place

Timid Shoujo

17,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Timid Shoujo

17,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Timid Shoujo

17,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Now Open~!

6,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

6,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
GAIA SPIRIT WEEK CLASS OF '04

the yearbook page is coming out tremendously, however it is a bit big in order to fit everything, so it's not sig-worthy... however i will make a class photo sig too and maybe someone can make a moving sig-thing with some of the highlights of the page

WE'RE SORRY, THE SUSHI NETWORK IS UNAVAILABLE AT THIS TIME

6,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

here's a link to what i have so far

but... i can't seem to fix the blurriness

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v600/alieraisu/?action=view&current=gaiaspirit-1.jpg

Timid Shoujo

17,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
AlannaFireheart

here's a link to what i have so far

but... i can't seem to fix the blurriness

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v600/alieraisu/?action=view&current=gaiaspirit-1.jpg

If you ever need some health, Alanna, just send me some of what you're working with. =3 Maybe I can fix it up in photoshop. ^_^

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
Reporting in! Lovely thread.

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*scurries in*

Hello fellow '04ers!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff